New version Update

CtrlAlt7

Gotta say for an alpha / beta release I'm very pleased. For my uses it's stable and functional enough to run full time. A few more tweaks and this front end will be very promissing.

• Like 2

soundsnake8

Congratulations, Just beautiful thanks. To complete, iso mounting for 3D blurays would be awesome (hint hint) I love the look and feel. Horizontal scroll on the main screen and vertical scrolling for subs. Very Fast.............. JUST BEAUTIFUL !!

Ok guys. We're going to make this available in the testing area at the bottom of the forum. I just want to say thank you to everyone who was waited for this, and especially those with Emby Premiere. It's your support that allows us to be competitive and continue to pursue new projects for Emby. That's why for now we're going to make the app the full-featured app (with playback) available for Emby Premiere users, although everyone is welcome to download and browse around.

SHSPVR

So dose mean there Non Emby Premiere users will have no acc to that later on ?.

ebr, on 11 Jan 2016 - 4:13 PM, said:

Luke, on 10 Jan 2016 - 4:29 PM, said:

Ok guys. We're going to make this available in the testing area at the bottom of the forum. I just want to say thank you to everyone who was waited for this, and especially those with Emby Premiere. It's your support that allows us to be competitive and continue to pursue new projects for Emby. That's why for now we're going to make the app the full-featured app (with playback) available for Emby Premiere users, although everyone is welcome to download and browse around.

Edited by SHSPVR

swhitmore

So dose mean there Non Emby Premiere users will have no acc to that later on ?.

This is just for testing for now.

SHSPVR
swhitmore, on 11 Jan 2016 - 7:00 PM, said:

This is just for testing for now.

Ok thanks look forword see it work

pclausen

If you really like and use Emby, I strongly suggest contributing and becoming a Premiere member!  ;)

Great job guys on this release!  I'm having some issues with my GTX-970 on a 4k screen.  But I'll post my feedback in the test thread once I have had a chance to take notes of everything and take screenshots.  Those minor (I hope) issues aside, the new version is such a fresh breath of air in every way, compared to the old client!  Everything is so much more, well, 2016, compared to the old version.  ;)

SHSPVR

If you really like and use Emby, I strongly suggest contributing and becoming a Premiere member!   ;)

Great job guys on this release!  I'm having some issues with my GTX-970 on a 4k screen.  But I'll post my feedback in the test thread once I have had a chance to take notes of everything and take screenshots.  Those minor (I hope) issues aside, the new version is such a fresh breath of air in every way, compared to the old client!  Everything is so much more, well, 2016, compared to the old version.   ;)

And not ever one has a lot income

casminkey

I wasn't a premier member but this release looks so good and I wanted to test it out with playback that i had to go for the lifetime subscription. Kudos to the marketing dept for sucking me in.  :P

• Like 2

shaefurr

I wasn't a premier member but this release looks so good and I wanted to test it out with playback that i had to go for the lifetime subscription. Kudos to the marketing dept for sucking me in. [emoji14]

So worth it though. Been so many times I've spent $60 for a new game I only played for a week. Emby I've used for years.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

skynet600

Late to the party again. Congratulations to you all. A couple of observations for now. I get a white background for some reason. I considered graphics card but on latest driver and old mbt is fine. Also notes no genre view? Finally collections is empty. Perhaps support for these is still coming?

Late to the party again. Congratulations to you all. A couple of observations for now. I get a white background for some reason. I considered graphics card but on latest driver and old mbt is fine. Also notes no genre view? Finally collections is empty. Perhaps support for these is still coming?

can you create a screenshot of the white background?