New version Update

CtrlAlt7

soundsnake8

No progress yet. Even when external players are added, it's not going to initially come with native iso-mounting which means you'll need your own script to mount, launch your player and unmount.

Sorry to hear that

dimitrik

Is anyone having problems using MadVR as a renderer with an AMD VGA card (I have a 7850)?

I get a very washed out/overexposed image.

I am also using Emby for WMC with MPC-HC/MadVR as an external player with no problems in the same system.

===============================================================================================

Windows 7 x64 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 / Catalyst Omega Drivers (14.12) / WMC with MPC-HC / Sony Bravia 2013 via HDMI

Jdiesel

Is anyone having problems using MadVR as a renderer with an AMD VGA card (I have a 7850)?

I get a very washed out/overexposed image.

I am also using Emby for WMC with MPC-HC/MadVR as an external player with no problems in the same system.

===============================================================================================

Windows 7 x64 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 / Catalyst Omega Drivers (14.12) / WMC with MPC-HC / Sony Bravia 2013 via HDMI

Did you set "display expects the following rgb levels" in the madVR control panel? Is it the same as your external player setup?

• 4 months later...

I'm also having an issue with washed out picture using both madvr and EVR+. EVR looks great. Any ideas why? I have the output range set to 16-235, madvr is set the same, my GPU is set to use video player settings and my plasma is set for 16-235 also.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Emby Theater now has sorting, filtering, and view settings on just about every screen. You can now enjoy:

• Sort order remembered
  • Filters remembered
  • Choose between poster view and list view
  • In poster view you can choose the image you want to use (primary, thumb, etc)
  • You can even hide the title underneath posters if you want

Enjoy.

Dizzy49

What's the word on fixing the image displayed for Favorites (all libraries) to display something only in Favorites, and Next Up (TV) to display things that are in Favorites before other things (or at all).

Below is a screenshot of my "Next Up" for TV series right now.

This Is Us, and Law and Order: SVU  are favorites for my wife

Mysticons and Regal Academy, and Good Witch are favorites for my daughter

Riverdale is a favorite for my son

So, yes they are all favorites.... But not favorites for the user that is logged in...

post-72758-0-71498800-1518424868_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dizzy49

berrmich

Emby Theater now has sorting, filtering, and view settings on just about every screen. You can now enjoy:

• Sort order remembered
  • Filters remembered
Enjoy.

Does this mean I can sort movies by date added?

The next update to the Emby Theater Windows Store app will have Wake on LAN. You'll be able to wake a server from the server selection screen. Just click on a server as usual, and you'll see "Wake On LAN" as one of the options in the menu for that server.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

joshhuggins

• Sort order remembered
  • Filters remembered

Enjoy.

These are great! Any chance we could get an episode view added? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Theater now has the virtual scrolling feature for vertical lists:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/82293-44012-virtual-scrolling/

That means the lists will no longer load your entire library contents all at once and will instead only load what you see at once. This will help make the entire app more responsive and improve navigation performance.

miniliQuid

Oh this stuff is outstanding :D

First thought it was kinda slow but I notice after doing all libraries once, it has the frames cached and then starts loading what you need, and unloading where you have passed.

Now my library isn't crazy big so first load on a massive library might take a while, but as long as you have been through the library, I guess this will help for all sizes.

On top of that my connection is pretty slow and wonky, so having to load this over the WIFI will take longer than for most people I guess.

Great feature, love it!

arrbee99

Possible buglet. In Theater, for Movies and TV Series the Play All, Shuffle, etc row is displaced to the right. Used to centred. This is in windowed or full screen mode.

Possible buglet. In Theater, for Movies and TV Series the Play All, Shuffle, etc row is displaced to the right. Used to centred. This is in windowed or full screen mode.

In TV layouts it's by design.

arrbee99

In TV layouts it's by design.

Seems to be new and just looks unsymmetrical and weird to me.

Edited by arrbee99
  • Like 1

The virtual scrolling is incredibly smooth and fast now; so much so that I find it might be almost too fast...

Is there a chance we might see the ability to adjust the scroll speed, and/or possibly add a "letter" overlay as you're scrolling? Just like a single large letter in the corner that changes as you fast-scroll through your library so that for example, you could stop when you see "G" to know you're close to finding Godzilla, or something like that.