New version Update

CtrlAlt7

djonnie

I'd be happy to do the Danish translation, but not sure how...  Just created onesky account, but not sure how to proceed...

open these URL's, choose your language and supply your translations

https://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=52944

https://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=52945

Edited by djonnie

soundsnake8

Two and a half days left in the year... who is still excited for the beta to be released before then?

Do you know something we don't ?

Vidman

I am hopeful but skeptical. I've been waiting for this since I think September 1st was one the initial release dates.

Of which year?;)

Koleckai Silvestri

Do you know something we don't ?

No... Just that it was stated it would be released this year with several confirming comments from the team. Without future updates, I have to go on their previous word.

Redshirt

and if it's not released by year end do you know what will have changed... Nothing. It's not like the universe is going to implode if Theater doesn't drop Dec 31.

Edited by Redshirt

Koleckai Silvestri

and if it's not released by year end do you know what will have changed... Nothing. It's not like the universe is going to implode if Theater doesn't drop Dec 31.

I am not really worried and don't actually expect to see a new version of Theater at all. It is all very vaporous but the team continues to try and increase the hype for it.

soundsnake8

I have to say I am a little disappointed too but.....EMBY MC on my Windows 10 machine is making me VERY VERY HAPPY !

• Like 1

TolkienBard

I am not really worried and don't actually expect to see a new version of Theater at all. It is all very vaporous but the team continues to try and increase the hype for it.

Given the number of folks working on it and the even greater number of people that have been alpha testing it, there is absolutely no reason to believe that the product will fail to be released. It simply was not a high priority for well over a year, meaning it didn't get much work done early on, much less the sort of attention necessary for the reputed complete overhaul.

swhitmore

Sadly this was the case for a long while, but this has changed now that Luke has taken over. I've done some testing myself (not as much as I'd like), and it's coming along really nicely. There is no need for this kind of negativity though. Lets just be thankful that this amazing project is even here.

• Like 6

Migmac04

I just saw Emby Theater available for localization. Can someone enable Brazilian Portuguese in One Sky in order I can start to translate it? Now, only pt from portugal is available, and BR portuguese is slightly different.