marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Was working, But had a skin helper service update and now they gone again

Skin helper service is giving error.

Going back to 1.0.25 of the Skin Helper Service fixed it

What is the error ? Please post your log or the part with the error so I can fix it.

EDIT: nvm, I found the error and fixed it.

Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 1

Gustovier

I'm using kodi Jarvis beta 4 and I can't for the life of me get skin gui sounds to work. This is actually effecting all skins not just Titan. I have the gui sounds package downloaded. Even tried using confluence sounds and no dice. Has anybody seen this problem?

Media (tv/movies) sound works just fine.

marcelveldt

I'm using kodi Jarvis beta 4 and I can't for the life of me get skin gui sounds to work. This is actually effecting all skins not just Titan. I have the gui sounds package downloaded. Even tried using confluence sounds and no dice. Has anybody seen this problem?

Media (tv/movies) sound works just fine.

This sounds like your sound device isn't configured correctly.

Did you try to play a stereo MP3 file or radio stream ? Does that work ?

If you're on Linux and you have a receiver attached to your setup there might be an issue with the handshake between the HTTPC and receiver over HDMI, I have the exact same issue on my openelec box in the living room and fixed it with some custom configuration to the sound device.

If you go to Kodi Settings --> System --> Audio, at the top there will be a setting for the default audio device and more below is the audio device to be used for bitstreaming audio. Make sure the same device is setup there.

Glyde62

Problem I noticed tonight, After watching a show it was being marked as watched, But wasn't being hidden.

If I went back to series level then back to episode it wasn't marked as watched anymore, But if I marked it watched manually it was hidden.

Edited by Glyde62

jluce50

No, but I'm seeing a bunch of other weird issues. I created my homescreen shortcuts using the Emby shortcuts (to avoid the home videos) and now when I enter a library it automatically pops out the left sidebar (with sort options and whatnot). It's also stopped grouping movies into sets and the default action of Show Information doesn't work (items play when selected rather than showing the info screen).

marcelveldt

Problem I noticed tonight, After watching a show it was being marked as watched, But wasn't being hidden.

If I went back to series level then back to episode it wasn't marked as watched anymore, But if I marked it watched manually it was hidden.

Try to reset your kodi db with the emby addon settings, it sounds like some stuff is messed up. Note that this can happen when you're at the beta.

marcelveldt

No, but I'm seeing a bunch of other weird issues. I created my homescreen shortcuts using the Emby shortcuts (to avoid the home videos) and now when I enter a library it automatically pops out the left sidebar (with sort options and whatnot). It's also stopped grouping movies into sets and the default action of Show Information doesn't work (items play when selected rather than showing the info screen).

Did you use the smart shortcuts ?

jluce50

Did you use the smart shortcuts ?

No, I added them through the Emby addon (Add-ons -> Emby -> Movies -> Movies, or something like that). I thought that's what I needed to do to filter out the home videos...

marcelveldt

No, I added them through the Emby addon (Add-ons -> Emby -> Movies -> Movies, or something like that). I thought that's what I needed to do to filter out the home videos...

It should both be fine, however using smart shortcuts is easier as it creates the submenu and images automatically for you.

Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> Add --> Select smart shortcuts --> select your node

browned

I have one Shield TV and one PC that finishes playing a movie, and it starts it again. I haven't tested on my other Shield TV yet but I would assume it is the same. All running latest Kodi16b4, emby 1.1.72, titan 3.6.17.

Glyde62

Noticed today that when in any of my movie folders, backgrounds aren't changing to the movies backgrounds

They are just staying on whatever the 1st movie was that was selected,

Is only happening in Movies folders, TV Folders are working fine

Glyde62

Update the script skin helper to the latest version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the latest version, no New one showing in updates

Glyde62

Ok, and what is the version for the emby add-on? You can open the info dialog for the add-on.

Discovered if I turn off "Use Extra Fan Art" it all works as expected

Edited by Glyde62

marcelveldt

Discovered if I turn off "Use Extra Fan Art" it all works as expected

@@Angelblue05 did you see this ?

Could it be that we missed a spot when fixing the extrafanart ?

Angelblue05

I've tested Titan, with emby for Kodi 1.1.72 and script helper 1.0.30 - Use Extra Fan Art enabled, it displays the correct artwork displayed from item to item in Movies, etc. I saw the problem Glyde62 mentioned, but since your fix, it's working as expected.

@@Glyde62 Can you confirm the version of the script skin helper you have installed? I know I asked if you had the latest version, but I should have really confirmed the version. Thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

Glyde62

I've tested Titan, with emby for Kodi 1.1.72 and script helper 1.0.30 - Use Extra Fan Art enabled, it displays the correct artwork displayed from item to item in Movies, etc. I saw the problem Glyde62 mentioned, but since your fix, it's working as expected.

@@Glyde62 Can you confirm the version of the script skin helper you have installed? I know I asked if you had the latest version, but I should have really confirmed the version. Thanks.

Where do I check what version I have?

marcelveldt

Where do I check what version I have?

I think the fastest is to go to video addons --> skin helper service

Glyde62

Noticed today that when in any of my movie folders, backgrounds aren't changing to the movies backgrounds

They are just staying on whatever the 1st movie was that was selected,

Is only happening in Movies folders, TV Folders are working fine

Had Emby Update Just before, Thought it may have fixed this problem, But still have to have Extra Fan Art turned off

Edited by Glyde62

xnappo

Hi @@marcelveldt - sorry if this has been covered I haven't read the whole thread.

I am really liking the new(ish?) simple horizontal menu.  One small thing that bugs my though is that when you are on the left-most or right-most item, it gets the focus.  It would be less jarring if when you were on the first item, the focus stayed on the center selection and to the left was the last item and vice-versa.   Simply stated, the focus should always stay centered..

xnappo

marcelveldt

Had Emby Update Just before, Thought it may have fixed this problem, But still have to have Extra Fan Art turned off

I have just published an updated version of the skin, can you check if that resolves the issue ?

• Like 1

Glyde62

I have just published an updated version of the skin, can you check if that resolves the issue ?

Yep that's fixed it thanks

• Like 2