marcelveldt

marcelveldt

I saw in another thread that Rotten Tomatoes support was added to the skin helper. Are there any plans to implement RT ratings in Titan?

It's already supported since a long time. See the Video info screen.

dark_slayer

You can choose the behaviour in the skin settings altough this option is not yet in the stable (will be tomorrow)

You can choose extended info or native, but I'm saying the native skin info dialog appears to be missing the button to view cast. Used to be there longer ago. At one point you had to click up in the dialog to see cast as well

jluce50

It's already supported since a long time. See the Video info screen.

Ah, now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that. Any chance we might be able to replace the IMDB rating in the footer with the RT score?

borenson

56d48fb2195b7_screenshot003.png

Hi, I am getting an offset issue on landscape widgets.  Also any chance of removing the background image on PVR widgets for clear art?

Thanks

balkerman

I too am getting misaligned flags on posters:

9a9d07444b33a15f2da85b1f02fae3d5.jpg

Last night I realised it was the poster, not the flag which was moved/misaligned. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the skin! [emoji3]

Glyde62

Last night I realised it was the poster, not the flag which was moved/misaligned. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the skin! [emoji3]

Yeah I have noticed this for a few days now

jluce50

All of a sudden I'm getting the Skin Helper error I've seen mentioned before. I uninstalled and reinstalled Titan but it's still happening. 

20:37:33 T:14864   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named resources.lib.PluginContent
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.PluginContent as plugincontent
                                            ImportError: No module named resources.lib.PluginContent
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

jluce50

Okay, I completely wiped all the skin data, reinstalled, and that seems to have resolved the skin helper error. However, now I'm getting this when I attempt to upgrade to 3.6.39.

08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in setSkinVersion --> Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 20, in checkSkinVersion
08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR:     skinLabel = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=skin).getAddonInfo('name').decode("utf-8")
08:20:07 T:4548   ERROR: RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in setSkinVersion --> Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 20, in checkSkinVersion
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR:     skinLabel = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=skin).getAddonInfo('name').decode("utf-8")
08:20:17 T:4548   ERROR: RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in setSkinVersion --> Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 20, in checkSkinVersion
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR:     skinLabel = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=skin).getAddonInfo('name').decode("utf-8")
08:20:27 T:4548   ERROR: RuntimeError: Unknown addon id 'skin.titan.jarvisbeta'.

marcelveldt

Okay, I completely wiped all the skin data, reinstalled, and that seems to have resolved the skin helper error. However, now I'm getting this when I attempt to upgrade to 3.6.39.

How did you install ? By using the repo ?

marcelveldt

Ah, now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that. Any chance we might be able to replace the IMDB rating in the footer with the RT score?

Yes, that will be added later

marcelveldt

Hi, I am getting an offset issue on landscape widgets.  Also any chance of removing the background image on PVR widgets for clear art?

Thanks

Where is the offset issue ? All widgets are correctly aligned to the right

marcelveldt

Yeah, I used the new 1.0.5 repo.

Strange... does the skin work correctly ?

jluce50

Strange... does the skin work correctly ?

Yes, 3.6.38 seems to work fine. It's just trying to upgrade to 39 that is causing problems.

marcelveldt

Yes, 3.6.38 seems to work fine. It's just trying to upgrade to 39 that is causing problems.

My mistake, the version in the addon.xml is wrong so it's trying to upgrade over and over again. Will be fixed in next beta

• Like 1

If anyone here seasoned with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and interested in putting this to emby theater? PM me. Thanks:)

• Like 1

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, Titan Jarvis, is not avaialble for download in either emby/Kodi stable or beta, also I couldn't locate it among Kodi default skin.

In the stable skin only Arctic is found, inside beta two Titan skins Helix and Isengard, any chance of looking into this at your convinient.

Or could you provide link where I could download it and install directly on my system

Thanks

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, Titan Jarvis, is not avaialble for download in either emby/Kodi stable or beta, also I couldn't locate it among Kodi default skin.

In the stable skin only Arctic is found, inside beta two Titan skins Helix and Isengard, any chance of looking into this at your convinient.

Or could you provide link where I could download it and install directly on my system

Thanks

Hi Marcel I just downloaded titan from here http://addons.kodi.tv/show/skin.titan/, but it won't install, I got error such as dependance etc not avaialble, thanks for looking into the issue

http://xbmclogs.com/pgp7ul1ip

borenson

Where is the offset issue ? All widgets are correctly aligned to the right

Sorry my mistake.  Its not offset, it has just gone from having 4 items displaying in landscape to 3.

56dc4e25c53c7_screenshot001.png

e123enitan

Hi Marcel I just downloaded titan from here http://addons.kodi.tv/show/skin.titan/, but it won't install, I got error such as dependance etc not avaialble, thanks for looking into the issue

http://xbmclogs.com/pgp7ul1ip

I have to report that, Titan Jarvis is not avaliable for download anywhere, I can confirm this for sure, coz on my new wetek box, same issue noted #2175-76 for Openelec general windows 7. Anyone noticed same issue?

Cheers!

marcelveldt

Sorry my mistake.  Its not offset, it has just gone from having 4 items displaying in landscape to 3

Yes, sorry, you're right. I'll make sure to change it back to 4 asap.

marcelveldt

I have to report that, Titan Jarvis is not avaliable for download anywhere, I can confirm this for sure, coz on my new wetek box, same issue noted #2175-76 for Openelec general windows 7. Anyone noticed same issue?

Cheers!

The stable version is available on the official Kodi repo only. The skin beta versions are on the Emby beta repo.

So, the skin is NOT available on the emby stable repo.