marcelveldt

Glyde62

Hmm. And no one starts a thread to make me aware of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did mention it further up in this thread

Angelblue05

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of the issue until now. add-on issues should be posted in the main kodi section of this forum. Can you tell me the path of your shortcuts that do not work(missing artwork)? Thanks. I'll look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Glyde62

Isn't the first time this problem has happened, Have had exactly same problem another time, Maybe 6 months or so

Not exactly sure

Angelblue05

Ok, :) I thought you were saying that the latest beta was causing the issue and the only way to have it work was to use 1.1.62. Nevermind, if it turns out to be an add-on issue, let me know! ;)

Glyde62

Ok, :) I thought you were saying that the latest beta was causing the issue and the only way to have it work was to use 1.1.62. Nevermind, if it turns out to be an add-on issue, let me know! ;)

Yes that's correct it's the latest beta, if I use previous beta shortcuts work fine

Angelblue05

Then it must be an add-on issue. I will look into it. Can you let me know your shortcut paths when you get the chance? It should help pinpoint where the issue is. Thanks :)

dark_slayer

Not to cloud the issue, but I just setup my new shield last night with the beta and Titan. I have images of all my recent episodes and movies. I was getting a content does not exist error until I disabled YouTube

Checked in on the shield tonight and it updated with my latest sonarr episodes. Only using the beta repo

Glyde62

Then it must be an add-on issue. I will look into it. Can you let me know your shortcut paths when you get the chance? It should help pinpoint where the issue is. Thanks :)

is this what you want?

Smart Shortcuts>Movies>Movies

I notice when using 1.1.70 when I go into Smart Shortcuts they little picture that is beside the Names isn't there, Just a white folder icon

e123enitan

1.1.62 stable works fine 1.1.70 beta doesn't

Yes to this this, I have noticed this for a while, it work fine on the stable/beta 1.1.62, on beta beyond 1.1.62 smart shortcut >>> backdrops rotations stopped working, I never get chance to report this issue, as I am not sure  if its skin or addon related matter.

Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

Not to cloud the issue, but I just setup my new shield last night with the beta and Titan. I have images of all my recent episodes and movies. I was getting a content does not exist error until I disabled YouTube

Checked in on the shield tonight and it updated with my latest sonarr episodes. Only using the beta repo

Yep, issue with using YouTube as widget. It is giving content provider exception errors.

Just disable the widget for YouTube for now untill the issue is resolved.

marcelveldt

I am still not even sure this is an issue or if it is a problem with the addon or the skin helper, I was just reporting it here first to see if anyone else has had any issues.

It has something to do with latest changes in the addon, that breaks the smart shortcuts compatability.

@@Angelblue05 need any help ? I have some time now

I dont think I was using the youtube widget. I deleted all menu items except settings and adding in just my movie nodes from Emby. Is it using the youtube widget automatically for something?

Simple question, how and where do I disable the YouTube widget?

From here

marcelveldt Wrote:  
For now just disable the widget for YouTube.
Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> select the YouTube shortcut --> Press widgets --> Press select widget --> Select None

I'll look for a permanent fix later this week.

marcelveldt

So just to be clear here, the Youtube wiget is not causing the issue I am seeing then.

My Emby smart menu items do not have artwork, this looks like it is a problem with the latest Emby Addon beta.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. Youtube widget is another error.

I'm looking at the recent emby addon changes to fix the artwork.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

So do we know if it is an issue with the skin/skin helper or is it the new emby addon, I can do some work on the emby addon but would not know where to start with the skin.

Issue was with the Emby addon. I have just fixed it on Git. Is it possible for you to grab the latest version from Git to check if the issues are resolved ? Note that after fresh start it can take a minute to refill the cache again with the images.

Glyde62

Issue was with the Emby addon. I have just fixed it on Git. Is it possible for you to grab the latest version from Git to check if the issues are resolved ? Note that after fresh start it can take a minute to refill the cache again with the images.

Thanks for finding the problem

Look forward to it once it's released

marcelveldt

Ok think I found it, checking in now.

All issues now resolved ?

• Like 1

AgileHumor

Is there a "thumbnail" view for the "unwatched TV episodes (or series)" and "unwatched movies" images?

I tried Recent Movies and Recent Episodes for the Titan skin thumbnail for TV and Movies icon.

Glyde62

I am not sure about ALL issues but the one I was having with artwork for the smart menu items is now fixed.

Was working, But had a skin helper service update and now they gone again

Skin helper service is giving error.

Going back to 1.0.25 of the Skin Helper Service fixed it

Edited by Glyde62