marcelveldt

mattyspurs76

Just  a few questions regarding the Titan skin.

Installed Kodi Jarvis RC (latest one) on my Windows 10 Pc.

Installed the normal version, set the skin up and looks amazing,then i remembered the beta version so i thought id have a look at it.

I would have thought that by using the skin shortcuts script that my settings i made in Titan would transfer over to the Beta version, i was wrong. When i loaded up Titan again i lost all menus and it looked like default installation. Peed me off a bit as a i spent a good deal of time setting it all up, changing colours etc. Lesson learned, backup!!!

But also whilst looking at the Beta version i could not change the view, i like using the horizontal confluence style and also window 10 (thats awesome) but i could not change to them on the beta version. Only had the one view which was the 2 to view landscape boxes (default view, maybe).

Is it something ive missed, cant i change the view to Windows 10 in the beta version?

here, the fix will be in the next beta that will be released shortly: 

@@Angelblue05

Installed. However, the process still takes about 11 minutes. Checking the entire library. The initial message : "Gathering movies from view"

Edited by lja

Angelblue05

What you are saying is impossible unless somehow the repo version is the one you are running. Try reinstalling the version I gave you, give Kodi a restart and try again.

Edit: @@lja The fix is part of 2.0.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

Just  a few questions regarding the Titan skin.

Installed Kodi Jarvis RC (latest one) on my Windows 10 Pc.

Installed the normal version, set the skin up and looks amazing,then i remembered the beta version so i thought id have a look at it.

I would have thought that by using the skin shortcuts script that my settings i made in Titan would transfer over to the Beta version, i was wrong. When i loaded up Titan again i lost all menus and it looked like default installation. Peed me off a bit as a i spent a good deal of time setting it all up, changing colours etc. Lesson learned, backup!!!

But also whilst looking at the Beta version i could not change the view, i like using the horizontal confluence style and also window 10 (thats awesome) but i could not change to them on the beta version. Only had the one view which was the 2 to view landscape boxes (default view, maybe).

Is it something ive missed, cant i change the view to Windows 10 in the beta version?

You can transfer settings from/to the stable and beta but you'll have to create a skin backup for that and import it on the other version.

The problem you mention about not being able to switch views. Did you try after a Kodi restart ?

If the issue still exists, please send me your kodi logfile

What you are saying is impossible unless somehow the repo version is the one you are running. Try reinstalling the version I gave you, give Kodi a restart and try again.

Edit: @@lja The fix is part of 2.0.1

@@Angelblue05

After unistalling and reinstalling a few times using the version you sent but no improvement, I then tried 2.0.1. Now running at 22 seconds. Previously was around 10 seconds. No changes were made. Any reason the time would increase?

Angelblue05

2.0.1 is the exact same as the version I gave you (minus the websocket fix). Post the kodi log, otherwise it's a guessing game?

Edited by Angelblue05

2.0.1 is the exact same as the version I gave you (minus the websocket fix). Post the kodi log, otherwise it's a guessing game?

Attached are two recent logs from two computers. The times are now 21 & 14 seconds.

Edited by lja
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, I will look into it and let you know what of it, thanks for the logs! I'm seeing a weird behavior around artists. By the way, it's doing manual syncs. make sure the server plugin is installed and the Fast sync option is enabled in the emby for kodi add-on settings > sync option to decrease the start up syncing times.

Ok, I will look into it and let you know what of it, thanks for the logs! I'm seeing a weird behavior around artists. By the way, it's doing manual syncs. make sure the server plugin is installed and the Fast sync option is enabled in the emby for kodi add-on settings > sync option to decrease the start up syncing times.

Installed the server plugin. The Fast Sync option was already enabled. Certainly improved the process. No time recorded. Await your response if there is any further info re any weird behavior.

• Like 1

Glyde62

Problem I am having, Every time I turn on my HTPC with Kodi running, Kodi starts playing video's at random

No idea whats happening with it

Angelblue05

TV tunes used to do the same. Video extras is another one. Check your list of installed add-ons, test disable them to see if you still experience the issue.

Glyde62

TV tunes used to do the same. Video extras is another one. Check your list of installed add-ons, test disable them to see if you still experience the issue.

Think it was a setting on my Harmony remote,Was mucking around with it on the weekend

NetfliXBMC no longer works. There is a new one Flix2Kodi. Can this be added? Maybe NetfliXBMC should be left in as the developers may still be working on it.

marcelveldt

NetfliXBMC no longer works. There is a new one Flix2Kodi. Can this be added? Maybe NetfliXBMC should be left in as the developers may still be working on it.

Thanks for the heads up. I will look into it this weekend.

marcelveldt

NEW STABLE VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE KODI REPO !

Jarvis: v.3.6.25 - Isengard: v.3.5.70

- add options to quickly navigate to current music playlist
- add options to auto rotate widgets
- fix for weird behaviour where widget gets focus at startup
- fix progressbar on music playback
- add series record support
- fix alignment issues in PVR guide
- add support for custom epg genre images
- add option to hide filename from videoinfo
- improve multi widget support
- fix issues with rss feeds
- add compact header option
- add additional media flags options
- complete skin settings refactor
- fix focus issues on horizontal home
- a bunch of small layout changes and minor fixes
- fix rating for songs not displayed
- add setting to control default button in osd
- fix issues with windows 10 homescreen widgets
- add option to control tags on widgets

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Thanks for the skin! So great and customizable.

Any chance to add an option to show the runtime/endtime instead of rating stars? I'm sure some users have no interest in stars/studio images (like me)...

Hi, I still have this request on my todo list. Is this still something you want ?

And should that info be for the current item in the list or the complete library ?

borenson

Since the last update to Jarvis 3.6.26 and Isengard the Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical (tiles) just gives me the default background and clock only. This has happened on windows, android and openelec.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the skin on windows but no joy.  other views seem fine.

56c0d6961d100_screenshot000.png

Edited by borenson

dark_slayer

Since the last update to Jarvis 3.6.26 and Isengard the Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical (tiles) just gives me the default background and clock only. This has happened on windows, android and openelec.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the skin on windows but no joy.  other views seem fine.

56c0d6961d100_screenshot000.png

I had the same thing on both of my shields running from the Kodi repo on Jarvis RC3. Skin Helper Errors abound. Switched over to confluence in the meantime

marcelveldt

It's indeed a bug in the lastest beta, it broke when I added the new vertical home layout.

Just fixed it and I will upload a new beta later today or early tomorrow.

marcelveldt

I had the same thing on both of my shields running from the Kodi repo on Jarvis RC3. Skin Helper Errors abound. Switched over to confluence in the meantime

This bug only exists in latest beta of the skin, not on the stable version. Sure you're running the Kodi repo version ?

Also I'd like to know about the skinhelper errors as I didn't get any reports about that. Possible to share a log or the error in it ?

New beta with fix for vertical home layout will be supplied asap

dark_slayer

This bug only exists in latest beta of the skin, not on the stable version. Sure you're running the Kodi repo version ?

Also I'd like to know about the skinhelper errors as I didn't get any reports about that. Possible to share a log or the error in it ?

New beta with fix for vertical home layout will be supplied asap

I blew all the skins away and reinstalled titan from the Kodi repo. I still have the beta repo installed for the Emby addon. I'll drop a log in tonight. I tried to grab it last night but it didn't have anything noticeable for error messages and we are headed out the door right now

dark_slayer

Here you go Marcel. I went with the Kodi repo version, totally blank. Installed the Jarvis beta once again and it "works" however the skin helper errors are pretty regular

kodi.log