marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Here you go Marcel. I went with the Kodi repo version, totally blank. Installed the Jarvis beta once again and it "works" however the skin helper errors are pretty regular

Your system is missing files... Try to delete both the skin and skin helper completely and reinstall from kodi repo or emby beta repo.

borenson

It's indeed a bug in the lastest beta, it broke when I added the new vertical home layout.

Just fixed it and I will upload a new beta later today or early tomorrow.

Thanks for the fix, working great now.

Tranquil

Hi marvelveldt.

It seems that one of the last stable skin updates broke my setup.

At first, after a fresh start of kodi, kodi automatically switched to confluence as there were files missing for titan. So I reinstalled titan and everything was fine.

Now, I found the following glitches:

The Background of the navigation bar at the bottom moved outwards the screen, but the control elements are kept in place.

56c2c9e52427c_20160215_214318_Pic2.jpg

This is a problem with profiles and whether enabled:

56c2ca7ae62cd_20160215_181149_PIC1.jpg

dark_slayer

Your system is missing files... Try to delete both the skin and skin helper completely and reinstall from kodi repo or emby beta repo.

I did nothing and it works now :)

marcelveldt

Now, I found the following glitches:

The Background of the navigation bar at the bottom moved outwards the screen, but the control elements are kept in place.

This is a problem with profiles and whether enabled:

Thanks for the catch, I fixed both issues and will provide a new beta tonight.

Included in the stable within a couple of days.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

I did nothing and it works now :)

I guess because it did another update it fixed the missing files :-)

e123enitan

56cf2ee02b8b2_20160224_221029.jpgHi Marcel, I have noticed for while that weather backdrop rotation is always blank on Jarvis Beta, I am not sure if this issue have been raised or not.

Thanks 

Edited by e123enitan

Vidman

With Jarvis you need to open the side bar in the weather screen and select your preferred weather icon and fanart addons, as they are now in Jarvis user selectable separate addons

puithove

Hi Marcel - using latest beta on Jarvis, I've suddenly started to see an alignment issue with the watched indicator.  It seems to only be on the Poster Shift view:

56cf103608cb8_Capture.jpg

• Like 1

jluce50

I just upgraded to Jarvis and the Jarvis version of the skin is showing as incompatible. Is there a config file I need to edit or something?

Also, on both my Windows and FireTV I noticed that the Recently Added Episodes widget isn't displaying anything. The Ftv is a fresh install on Jarvis, while the Win10 is Jarvis with the Isengard version of the skin (was happening with Kodi Isengard too though).

jluce50

Disregard that last post. Somehow the update became available. I did notice that in the Jarvis version the restore backup dialog is showing repo sources rather than the file system so I'm not able to restore my settings.

marcelveldt

Is Skin Service Helper Broken? Getting error. Is the Kodi log required?

No it's not but there seems to be an issue going on that sometimes the addon isn't properly updated and you simply miss files on your setup. Can you try to reinstall the addon ?

No it's not but there seems to be an issue going on that sometimes the addon isn't properly updated and you simply miss files on your setup. Can you try to reinstall the addon ?

Thanks. What is the best way to reinstall?

Titan beta (jarvis) vs 3.6.36

SkinHelper vs 1.0.53

Cannot change background to custom under global background settings. Is there any adjustment to make?.

marcelveldt

Titan beta (jarvis) vs 3.6.36

SkinHelper vs 1.0.53

Cannot change background to custom under global background settings. Is there any adjustment to make?.

Sounds like a bug. I will fix it tomorrow

Sounds like a bug. I will fix it tomorrow

In further checking, this is what I have since observed:

In setting up the custom background, it appears to go to File Manager and the source there. If I delete the one source I have there, I can then change the background. To test I reinstalled under source and could not then change to custom background.

puithove

Hi Marcel - using latest beta on Jarvis, I've suddenly started to see an alignment issue with the watched indicator.  It seems to only be on the Poster Shift view:

56cf103608cb8_Capture.jpg

@@marcelveldt - wanted to make sure you saw this.

• Like 2

jluce50

I saw in another thread that Rotten Tomatoes support was added to the skin helper. Are there any plans to implement RT ratings in Titan?

• Like 1

dark_slayer

Hey Marcel, running stable, no longer seeing any "Cast" option in your Titan video info dialog. If I select extended info it's in there, but I prefer your dialog and occasionally peruse cast members. If it was removed for a reason then no worries. Thanks

Diedrich

I saw in another thread that Rotten Tomatoes support was added to the skin helper. Are there any plans to implement RT ratings in Titan?

+1 for this

marcelveldt

Hey Marcel, running stable, no longer seeing any "Cast" option in your Titan video info dialog. If I select extended info it's in there, but I prefer your dialog and occasionally peruse cast members. If it was removed for a reason then no worries. Thanks

You can choose the behaviour in the skin settings altough this option is not yet in the stable (will be tomorrow)