marcelveldt

puithove

Yup!  Working.  Downloaded fine.  I also did a backup/restore.  Looks like settings came over OK.  I'll keep an eye out for any latent issues there.

Thanks Marcel!

puithove

Does this mean I get to start submitting bugs on Jarvis now?   :rolleyes:

Weather shortcut thumbnail is missing.  Saw this after I imported settings... so wiped out and see it on a fresh/default install too.

5646332a03eae_titanweather.png

puithove

Yes, You may submit bugs .

As for this one... Can you check in skin settings, advanced if there is a weather icon pack selected? Also, was the weather already setup when you saw this?

Yes, weather was setup with provider and location.

Ok, so the weather icon pack setting was empty.  When I selected it, it prompted me to download the pack.  Then I had to select it again to actually choose the pack.  Looks like it's not getting set by default, and the skin dependencies aren't pulling the icon pack addon either.

Still after installing the pack, the home screen tile doesn't have a thumbnail, but it does populate the weather widget.

56463bc5bfe84_titanweather2.png

Edit:  Ah, check this out - when I go into "Configure Shortcuts" and try to add some of the Common Shortcuts, notice these 4 are missing icons here too:

56463ceb30af1_titanweather3.png

Edited by puithove

Titan Beta (Isengard) V3.5.46

Missing shortcut thumbnails: Weather, You tube, Add on browsers, Videos, Setup.

This install was through the Repo.

However I have now reinstalled from the zip file and all the thumbnails are back.

Edited by lja

marcelveldt

Titan Beta (Isengard) V3.5.46

Missing shortcut thumbnails: Weather, You tube, Add on browsers, Videos, Setup.

This install was through the Repo.

However I have now reinstalled from the zip file and all the thumbnails are back.

I think the repo is hsoed (again) and included a corrupted version of the zip or you performed the update while the repo was still syncing content. Either way, good that it's fixed. I might step away from the Emby repo some day because of all these issues with it.

I think the repo is hsoed (again) and included a corrupted version of the zip or you performed the update while the repo was still syncing content. Either way, good that it's fixed. I might step away from the Emby repo some day because of all these issues with it.

Thanks for your response.

puithove

Couple things on the guide grid under Jarvis:

#1 - The time headings are very odd - instead of being on the hour or half hour, they seem to be kind of random.  Confluence has them at every half-hour.  I'd be happy with every hour, as long as they're consistent at the top of each hour.  Notice for example the headings here are 4:10, 5:35, 7:00

564b0136942d7_ScreenShot20151117at52427A

#2 - this one is a bit more difficult to pin down.  I'm not sure whether it's a skin issue or a Kodi issue, but I haven't been able to reproduce it under Confluence - and I don't remember seeing it when I was running Arctic Zephyr.  My client boxes run non-stop.  After leaving them sitting on the home screen for several hours and then opening the guide, the guide will open to a time several hours or even a day or two in the future.  We have to then scroll way back to the left to find the listings at the current time.  Wondering if anyone else has seen this.

jluce50

Just updated Titan and Emby addon to the latest and Smart Shortcuts have disappeared. I reverted to the previous Emby version and they're still gone, so it looks like it might be an issue in Titan. Has anyone else experienced this?

Tranquil

Since some hours I also have problems with my KODI Setup on my Nvidia Shield device. Its unusable atm and I dont know why.

I'm getting a bunch of Titan Helper Script error messages. Did a complete new installation now and problem still exists.

Emby Addon: 1.1.60

Titan Helper Script: 1.9.3

Titan Skin: 3.4.1

Kodi: 15.2

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pxvwqzcvp

Edited by Tranquil

Tranquil

I think there is something messed up with the repro. I now installed the beta for Isengard from here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/skin.titan.beta/

and now it is working again. 

Regarding to this thread: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-99&do=findComment&comment=266712

the official repro is installing the wrong version of the skin for 15.x (it installs 3.4.1 where it should be 3.5.x)

marcelveldt

I think there is something messed up with the repro. I now installed the beta for Isengard from here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/skin.titan.beta/

and now it is working again. 

Regarding to this thread: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-99&do=findComment&comment=266712

the official repro is installing the wrong version of the skin for 15.x (it installs 3.4.1 where it should be 3.5.x)

Yep, Kodi repo is messed up atm. Isengard version is empty and jarvis version is the old helix 3.4 version.

I have just contacted the Kodi devs about this so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

marcelveldt
Hello all, just had contact with the Kodi team. Something went wrong with updating the skin on the repo. They have now fixed it but this will still take some hours to propagate on the servers.

EDIT: The skin update is now available on the Kodi repo...

Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

Just updated Titan and Emby addon to the latest and Smart Shortcuts have disappeared. I reverted to the previous Emby version and they're still gone, so it looks like it might be an issue in Titan. Has anyone else experienced this?

Nope, working fine here. Are you able to see the Emby nodes when you browse to Videos in Kodi ?

marcelveldt

Couple things on the guide grid under Jarvis:

#1 - The time headings are very odd - instead of being on the hour or half hour, they seem to be kind of random.  Confluence has them at every half-hour.  I'd be happy with every hour, as long as they're consistent at the top of each hour.  Notice for example the headings here are 4:10, 5:35, 7:00

#2 - this one is a bit more difficult to pin down.  I'm not sure whether it's a skin issue or a Kodi issue, but I haven't been able to reproduce it under Confluence - and I don't remember seeing it when I was running Arctic Zephyr.  My client boxes run non-stop.  After leaving them sitting on the home screen for several hours and then opening the guide, the guide will open to a time several hours or even a day or two in the future.  We have to then scroll way back to the left to find the listings at the current time.  Wondering if anyone else has seen this.

1) Yes, I see it now. Strange.. I will take a look at it tomorrow. If I set it the same as confluence would that be okay ?

2) I think that would be a Kodi issue... The skin has no influence over that, it just presents the content.

puithove

1) Yes, I see it now. Strange.. I will take a look at it tomorrow. If I set it the same as confluence would that be okay ?

2) I think that would be a Kodi issue... The skin has no influence over that, it just presents the content.

Yup!

I'll keep tinkering with it and see if I can track it down a bit more.

• Like 1

jluce50

Nope, working fine here. Are you able to see the Emby nodes when you browse to Videos in Kodi ?

I'm not sure what happened, but a database reset seems to have fixed it.

• Like 1

puithove

@@marcelveldt - just noticed something strange in the last update 3.6.7.  The scrolling part of the guide grid seems to slowly skew as you scroll down. 

Here I am at the top of my guide listings - notice there's almost no space between the top row and the time heading:

5654d92af1735_ScreenShot20151124at43630P

As you scroll down, notice a gap develops above the top row, and the bottom row starts to slide off the bottom of the viewing area:

5654d97dc3876_ScreenShot20151124at43908P

And the further down you go, the more it skews:

5654d9a985dc9_ScreenShot20151124at43635P

One other thing - Some seasons of some shows in list view mode, the selector is on the first episode, but that is off the screen.  In this screenshot, I have all the episodes, but it displays starting with episode 6, even though the selector is currently on episode #1.  If I move up so that the selector wraps to the bottom of the list, then push down so that it wraps back up to the top, then I can see the first episodes.

5654da644ad4b_ScreenShot20151124at44242P

Edited by puithove

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt - just noticed something strange in the last update 3.6.7.  The scrolling part of the guide grid seems to slowly skew as you scroll down. 

One other thing - Some seasons of some shows in list view mode, the selector is on the first episode, but that is off the screen.  In this screenshot, I have all the episodes, but it displays starting with episode 6, even though the selector is currently on episode #1.  If I move up so that the selector wraps to the bottom of the list, then push down so that it wraps back up to the top, then I can see the first episodes.

1) Issue with the guide reproduced and fixed, thanks for noticing. I'll provide a new beta later today or tomorrow.

2) I can't reproduce your issue with the Tv Shows, I guess this is a small Kodi bug. Did you try to reproduce the issue in Confluence ? What are the exact steps to reproduce for me ?

puithove

1) Issue with the guide reproduced and fixed, thanks for noticing. I'll provide a new beta later today or tomorrow.

2) I can't reproduce your issue with the Tv Shows, I guess this is a small Kodi bug. Did you try to reproduce the issue in Confluence ? What are the exact steps to reproduce for me ?

1)  Cool.

2) Yea, so I did a complete Kodi wipeout to start fresh.  I then re-installed and setup the Emby addon so that my Kodi database was populated.  Did not see issue under Confluence.  Then installed Titan skin with everything default.  Did not see issue.  I then restored my settings.  Issue appeared.

So it's something in my custom config it seems.  But it didn't appear right away in the first couple Jarvisbeta versions so that's odd.  I'll see if I can track down the setting(s).  I'll PM you the .zip of my settings backup if you want to take a look on your end.

puithove

Well - first thing I tried was to change my forced view for episodes from List to Big List - and after that, issue went away.  Changed back from Big List to List, and it came back.

Then I turned off the forced view for episodes (still have forced view for other areas) but that doesn't make any change.  Something maybe wrong with the list view for episodes - or some combination with another setting I have.

Edited by puithove

• 2 weeks later...

@@marcelveldt

Titan Beta (Isengard)

When upgrading I usually get a black screen while in process. Is it possible to have a spinning circle or some other indication that the upgrade is in process?

• Like 1

Tranquil

Hello Forum.

I'm running KODI 15.2 with Titan stable on my NVidia Shield ATV device.

Short question: I want to place shortcuts to Android Apps. Using the confluence skin, I can see these apps listed in programs, but not in TITAN. What can I do?

jluce50

Hello Forum.

I'm running KODI 15.2 with Titan stable on my NVidia Shield ATV device.

Short question: I want to place shortcuts to Android Apps. Using the confluence skin, I can see these apps listed in programs, but not in TITAN. What can I do?

It's been a while, but I believe you'll have to add them to Favorites while in Confluence. Then when you switch to Titan you should be able to add them from Favorites.