marcelveldt

e123enitan

The stable version is available on the official Kodi repo only. The skin beta versions are on the Emby beta repo.

So, the skin is NOT available on the emby stable repo.

There are two in official repo, one is Titan -Version 3.5.81, not titled Jarvis, I am guessing this is the stable? The other is Isengard, I was expecting to see Jarvis as a Title as usual, could you mark the stable as Jarvis, to avoid confusion, thanks for your support.

puithove

Hi Marcel - I see the poster/flag alignment on the Poster Shift view is fixed in this version - Thanks!  However, I have another one for you.

The widgets on the horizontal single-row homescreen are overlapping the tiles if the "lower the widgets" option is enabled.  If you turn the option off, the widgets are placed correctly.  I've had it set with the lower option on for quite a while, it just started doing this when I updated last night.

Edit:  Noticed that this only seems to happen on 16:9 displays.  on my 2160x1440 display, the widgets stay above the tiles.

56dd79bf349eb_Capture2.jpg

Edited by puithove
  • Like 1

jluce50

Something appears to have broken when inline submenus are used with the vertical menu. Normally, if you click right on a menu item the submenu displays and then clicking right again selects an item in the widget. Now, when clicking right a second time, nothing happens. Both the menu and the widget items are unselectable.

First click:

56dd912083d84_20160307_081921Small.jpg

Second click:

56dd913ab57ee_20160307_081937Small.jpg

marcelveldt

There are two in official repo, one is Titan -Version 3.5.81, not titled Jarvis, I am guessing this is the stable? The other is Isengard, I was expecting to see Jarvis as a Title as usual, could you mark the stable as Jarvis, to avoid confusion, thanks for your support.

You are not looking at the official kodi repo...

The official version in Kodi repo is named just Titan... version 3.5.x is Isengard, version 3.6.x is Jarvis. the Kodi repo only lists the compatible version.

In the beta repo each version has the Kodi version appended, so Titan BETA Isengard, Titan BETA Jarvis etc.

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel - I see the poster/flag alignment on the Poster Shift view is fixed in this version - Thanks!  However, I have another one for you.

The widgets on the horizontal single-row homescreen are overlapping the tiles if the "lower the widgets" option is enabled.  If you turn the option off, the widgets are placed correctly.  I've had it set with the lower option on for quite a while, it just started doing this when I updated last night.

Edit:  Noticed that this only seems to happen on 16:9 displays.  on my 2160x1440 display, the widgets stay above the tiles.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Something appears to have broken when inline submenus are used with the vertical menu. Normally, if you click right on a menu item the submenu displays and then clicking right again selects an item in the widget. Now, when clicking right a second time, nothing happens. Both the menu and the widget items are unselectable.

I can't reproduce this on my dev machine so it appears to be fixed. Please test again in next skin update

e123enitan

You are not looking at the official kodi repo...

The official version in Kodi repo is named just Titan... version 3.5.x is Isengard, version 3.6.x is Jarvis. the Kodi repo only lists the compatible version.

In the beta repo each version has the Kodi version appended, so Titan BETA Isengard, Titan BETA Jarvis etc.

I will double check Thanks 

e123enitan

I will double check Thanks 

There is no Jarvis in the list of Kodi default skin

56de26a792c18_screenshot001.png

Angelblue05

@@e123enitan

Go to settings > add-ons > open the side panel, temporarily disable "Hide incompatible". Then go to Install from repository > Kodi Emby beta add-ons > Skin. What do you see?

• Like 1

e123enitan

@@e123enitan

Go to settings > add-ons > open the side panel, temporarily disable "Hide incompatible". Then go to Install from repository > Kodi Emby beta add-ons > Skin. What do you see?

I can't install, incompatible, so what should I do 3.6.46 " message" Addon is Incompatible of has bee maked broken  in repository,

Dependencies not met, please contact add on author"

56de2bbcc0c0a_screenshot005.png

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

And the Kodi running is Jarvis? O.o

Do the following, enable Kodi debug, then try to install Titan BETA (Jarvis). Post your Kodi log

e123enitan

Do the following, enable Kodi debug, then try to install Titan BETA (Jarvis). Post your Kodi log

Kodi debug or emby/kodi debug

Kodi debug or emby/kodi debug?

e123enitan

@@e123enitan

When did you try to install the skin in your previous log? 

I just rebuild my openelec, install beta repo, turn on Kodi debug, try to install, same result, then pull log, would like me to repeat the processs again with a new log>?

Angelblue05

Yes, get a new log. You just need to hit on the incompatible entry with Kodi debug. That's all. Don't rebuild anything.

e123enitan

It didn't install? There's no errors hmm... I will test on my side.

Ok Thanks for trouble shooting