marcelveldt

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

Titan Beta (Isengard)

When upgrading I usually get a black screen while in process. Is it possible to have a spinning circle or some other indication that the upgrade is in process?

Sorry, that is not possible. At that time Kodi is upgrading the skin itself which can take some time depending on system speed, file size etc.

marcelveldt

It's been a while, but I believe you'll have to add them to Favorites while in Confluence. Then when you switch to Titan you should be able to add them from Favorites.

Indeed, adding to favorites is the way to go for now. In the future it might become possible to browse the android apps straight from the shortcuts customizer.

marcelveldt

Well - first thing I tried was to change my forced view for episodes from List to Big List - and after that, issue went away.  Changed back from Big List to List, and it came back.

Then I turned off the forced view for episodes (still have forced view for other areas) but that doesn't make any change.  Something maybe wrong with the list view for episodes - or some combination with another setting I have.

I've tried all kinds of combinations but still couldn't reproduce this. Strange...

Sorry, that is not possible. At that time Kodi is upgrading the skin itself which can take some time depending on system speed, file size etc.

Thanks.

puithove

I've tried all kinds of combinations but still couldn't reproduce this. Strange...

Alright.  Definitely appreciate you taking a look at it.  At some point when I have more time I may try starting all over from scratch and see how it goes (not restoring skin settings).

Glyde62

Since the latest updates Home Screen tiles have no image, Have tried resetting them,But hasn't fixed the problem

Have had problem before and fixed it but buggered if I remember how

browned

Emby 1.1.65+ updates seen to have changed the names of the images, at least on mine previous entries for images were movies, tv, kids movies, kids tv, now they appear as emby movies, emby tv, emby kids movies, emby kids tv. Changing them in the shortcut configuration fixes them up.

jluce50

Since the latest updates Home Screen tiles have no image, Have tried resetting them,But hasn't fixed the problem

Have had problem before and fixed it but buggered if I remember how

Yep, same here. None of the widgets seem to work at all.

Glyde62

Hopefully a fix be released soon, Has happened after updates before

Edited by Glyde62

Glyde62

Actually think it is a  Emby problem, Discovered if I went back to Emby 1.1.62 they all working again

Well it did until I restarted Kodi again.........Oh well wait for a fix

Edited by Glyde62

Angelblue05

Yeah, I'm waiting on marcelveldt's response. The only issue I've noticed is fanart not changing when the cursor moves for movies. I already know the cause of the problem. However the cause is also the fix to other issues. So for now disabling extra fanart temporarily fixes the fanart problem. I'm waiting to see if marcelveldt can adjust his script accordingly.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

Is there anyway to display season overview in card view, at the moment it is just picking up the series overview for all seasons.

It shows in the web client and Emby for WMC but I cannot figure out how to make it show in Kodi.

Example of The 100 with series and episode overview.

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/48866-the-100

Kodi doesnt support season info, only series info.

marcelveldt

Latest Emby addon changes included changes to the way the views are loaded into Kodi which has impact on all smart shortcuts.

Try resetting your shortcuts to defaults or re-add your emby nodes to your main menu to fix it.

chrisoldroyd
Hi Guys, I need some help, after a recent update I am getting constant "Skin Helper Service Errors" using Kodi 15.2 and Titan stable latest version.

I can no longer use Random Movie Artwork as backgrounds either so I guess this is linked, any way to sort this out?

Thanks

browned

Hi Guys, I need some help, after a recent update I am getting constant "Skin Helper Service Errors" using Kodi 15.2 and Titan stable latest version.

I can no longer use Random Movie Artwork as backgrounds either so I guess this is linked, any way to sort this out?

Thanks

I had an issue with the latest release and had to install a beautifulsoup 3.4.1 addon, error log suggested it was required but not found on my android tv devices. Once that was installed, Titan backup used for a restore and all was ok again.

• Like 2

rauldiz

Thanks

I had an issue with the latest release and had to install a beautifulsoup 3.4.1 addon, error log suggested it was required but not found on my android tv devices. Once that was installed, Titan backup used for a restore and all was ok again.

Hello, thanks for this...  :)  I had the same problem as chrisoldroyd. I found that installing TVTunes from the Kodi repository (which I wanted anyway) installed beautifulsoup along with a few other plugin/addons.

All seems to be fine now.

• Like 1

chrisoldroyd

Thank you so much, that sorted all my issues, top man!

Glyde62

Latest Emby addon changes included changes to the way the views are loaded into Kodi which has impact on all smart shortcuts.

Try resetting your shortcuts to defaults or re-add your emby nodes to your main menu to fix it.

Tried all that but still no luck with the latest version

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Glyde62

foghat

Is it possible to add the viewing of chapter images and being able to start playing from a given chapter? I haven't seen this in any skin, so I am guessing that kodi does not support it?

Glyde62

Are there issues with titan and the latest Kodi addon beta. None of my smart menu items have images now, I have tried resetting and a fresh install.

I have had the same problem for a week or so now, Only fix that's works for me so far is to not use the latest version of Emby.