marcelveldt

josh4trunks

Love this skin!

Here's an issue I'm having...

If I enabled kiosk mode, then navigate into the TV widget to play a recent show (that has some progress), I can't play it. I says I have kiosk mode enabled.

Without kiosk mode enabled, a panel on the left pops up asking me if I want to start from the beginning or resume.

Thanks!

saitoh183

I just checked the Kodi forums and there was an error reported about images not drawn correctly when using a certain transition effect (which Titan uses). Please wait a couple of days and check the latest nightly for Isengard.

@@saitoh183, I saw you submitting this same issue. Are you on Isengard too ?

If not there may still be an issue in the skin itself and I'll have to investigate.

No im on Helix

reluctantflux

In Progress Episodes appears to be broken as a widget.  Works fine a submenu item, and In Progress Shows still works as a widget.  I'm on 3.2.81

marcelveldt

Love this skin!

Here's an issue I'm having...

If I enabled kiosk mode, then navigate into the TV widget to play a recent show (that has some progress), I can't play it. I says I have kiosk mode enabled.

Without kiosk mode enabled, a panel on the left pops up asking me if I want to start from the beginning or resume.

Thanks!

Just fixed in the skin's code. Will provide new version of the skin soon.

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

yeah i have a similar issue as previous post with my submenus when i go from movies to TV  and when i click on tv there is a weird delay causing a bad transition effect 

I couldn't reproduce this issue but I found a few places in the code that could be optimized to prevent this.

Will provide a new skin beta tonight, please see if this helps and the issue is resolved.

marcelveldt

In Progress Episodes appears to be broken as a widget.  Works fine a submenu item, and In Progress Shows still works as a widget.  I'm on 3.2.81

Are you using native Kodi, the Emby addon or the "old" MediaBrowser addon ?

I couldn't reproduce with native Kodi/Emby addon...

marcelveldt

I'm using the Emby for Kodi add on. I'll do a fresh db Sync.

It's working for me. Did you try a fresh db sync ?

reluctantflux

It's working for me. Did you try a fresh db sync ?

Aha!  So the Assign Widget->TV Shows->In Progress Episodes is coming back blank for me.  If I go Assign-Widget-> TV Shows Widget, it was defaulting on Favorites, which is empty, so when I tried to use my remote to get to it, it wouldn't let me, because it needs a jumping off point as you move to the right. So it couldn't select the bottom right title of which section it is on.  When I use my mouse, though, and change that to In Progress Episodes, my episodes show up.  Still, though, the straight up Assign Widget->TV Shows->In Progress Episodes returns a blank screen.

marcelveldt

NEW STABLE VERSION AVAILABLE OF THE SKIN: V 3.3.0

This version contains all fixes as discussed here including some exiting new features.
The update is available as of now in the official Kodi repo.

A small grasp from the changes in this new version:

- auto focus episodes now also active for seasons
- code cleanup and speedup
- studio logo support in Video Info Dialog (thanks to taurus35)
- Updated support for trakt addon (thanks to mgonzales)
- Isengard support general
- Isengard seek steps support (thanks to punkchten)
- Various fixes to PVR windows
- Updated languages from Transifex (thanks to all translators)
- Smart shortcuts feature
- Optimized images
- Boxsets support in views
- Openelec settings dialog skinned
- New ClearLogo view
- Fixes for view reverting to showcase
- Lot's of small changes to graphics and views
- Lot's of bugs and issues resolved

A big thank you to all translators, beta-testers and users who contributed with fixes for the skin, feature requests etc !

• Like 5

mata7

hey marcel thanks for the update, can you please tell me how activate the clear logo view, is that equal a clearart view? i dont see it

thanks

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, Need help in seeting each menu as shown in the pic to reflect there respective posters and background, the current display the same for Kids, Forien and Movies.

If I may say the data is derived from vidoe>Movies>Tags, which is how my media collections are brokendown in server, which find found to be kool, so what I wish to achieve as per aforementioned is been able to set each tag/menu such that the rotations for title and backdrop reflect there respective grouping user collections.

I have tried playing around with sking edit setting for "set custome title image & Overide background" each option does not result what I expected. I must add this method of using tag is efficient as it make it easier to manage adding/removing users collections for each category from server perspective. appreciate if you can make this happen.

Thanks in advance of your usual efforts and supports.

Cheers!

553d8e4743734_Menu.png

Foreign

553d8e8dc89b4_Foreign.png

Kids

553d8ec142424_Kids.png

taken from defualt confluence Video>Movies>Tags

553d8eea4d466_Tags.png

Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, Need help in seeting each menu as shown in the pic to reflect there respective posters and background, the current display the same for Kids, Forien and Movies.

If I may say the data is derived from vidoe>Movies>Tags, which is how my media collections are brokendown in server, which find found to be kool, so what I wish to achieve as per aforementioned is been able to set each tag/menu such that the rotations for title and backdrop reflect there respective grouping user collections.

I have tried playing around with sking edit setting for "set custome title image & Overide background" each option does not result what I expected. I must add this method of using tag is efficient as it make it easier to manage adding/removing users collections for each category from server perspective. appreciate if you can make this happen.

Thanks in advance of your usual efforts and supports.

Cheers!

This is why I created the "smart shortcuts" feature. Those smart shortcuts are created automatically for both your playlists and for any favourites. You can ad dthem from the menu editor in the skin settings. A smart shortcut will display both the tile picture and the background with images from the collection it points to.

So, in your case:

1. Make sure that smart shortcuts are enabled for favourites (see skin settings - advanced settings)

2. Go to Videos --> Movies --> Tags and add each tag to your favorites

3. Go skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> add and select your items from the smart shortcuts list

That's all,

marcelveldt

hey marcel thanks for the update, can you please tell me how activate the clear logo view, is that equal a clearart view? i dont see it

The view is called Logo and is available in the Video library while you're browsing movies.

e123enitan

This is why I created the "smart shortcuts" feature. Those smart shortcuts are created automatically for both your playlists and for any favourites. You can ad dthem from the menu editor in the skin settings. A smart shortcut will display both the tile picture and the background with images from the collection it points to.

So, in your case:

1. Make sure that smart shortcuts are enabled for favourites (see skin settings - advanced settings)

2. Go to Videos --> Movies --> Tags and add each tag to your favorites

3. Go skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> add and select your items from the smart shortcuts list

That's all,

I got it, thanks I shall keep you posted.

Thanks

e123enitan

I got it, thanks I shall keep you posted.

Thanks

@ Marcel, Thanks in millions, my kids are happy seeing there skin rotating.

However, I noticed some usual screen patterns, see below pictures any suggestion on how to fixed this issue.

553ee8e398a0a_screenshot000.png

On Ace ventura this happen

553ee91a1839b_screenshot001.png

happen on Alien

553ee9efbfb18_screenshot006.png

User title and backdrop takes a while to show, and rotation is slow to change, at times the backdrop is blanked out

553eea5b927aa_screenshot007.png

mata7

The view is called Logo and is available in the Video library while you're browsing movies.

thanks marcel, any idea where are you gone add clear art view?

thanks

marcelveldt

@ Marcel, Thanks in millions, my kids are happy seeing there skin rotating.

However, I noticed some usual screen patterns, see below pictures any suggestion on how to fixed this issue.

On Ace ventura this happen

happen on Alien

User title and backdrop takes a while to show, and rotation is slow to change, at times the backdrop is blanked out

Could you provide me your XBMC logfile after this issue has occured ?

Please also try to rebuild your texture cache.. Just google for rebuild texture cache kodi and you'll find out how to do that.

marcelveldt

thanks marcel, any idea where are you gone add clear art view?

thanks

I will add a toggle to the logo view to prefer clearart instead of clearlogo, will provide new beta tomorrow.

e123enitan

Could you provide me your XBMC logfile after this issue has occured ?

Please also try to rebuild your texture cache.. Just google for rebuild texture cache kodi and you'll find out how to do that.

I google and came accrosed this steps, supposely would resolved texture issue?

In Kodi

• File manager>
  • Profile Directory >
  • Database>
  • Texture 13db
  • Press C on the keyboard to populate context menu and
  • highligt delete
  • power of the system and should correct/clean the texture issue
Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

I google and came accrosed this steps, supposely would resolved texture issue?

In Kodi

• File manager>
  • Profile Directory >
  • Database>
  • Texture 13db
  • Press C on the keyboard to populate context menu and
  • highligt delete
  • power of the system and should correct/clean the texture issue
Yes, please try if that fixes the corrupted images...