marcelveldt

saitoh183

Hi saitoh,

2) I couldn't reproduce your question about setting the widget... What did you do to have this problem ?

All i did was choose in-progress as widget in the homemenu setup.TV show is only a place holder and all my menus are submenus

blublub

Hi

I just started getting a "your skin is imcompatible" warning!? I was using 14.2 beta 1 and now the RC versions - still the same?

Anyone else getting this?

kmarq13

Hi

I just started getting a "your skin is imcompatible" warning!? I was using 14.2 beta 1 and now the RC versions - still the same?

Anyone else getting this?

I'm getting this too. I had it reset to the confluence theme on me, and still got the message. Not sure what exactly is throwing that up yet.

marcelveldt

I'm getting this too. I had it reset to the confluence theme on me, and still got the message. Not sure what exactly is throwing that up yet.

it should go away when you press ignore. The addon has this feature enabled but the stable skin isn't updated yet. Beta skin shouldn't give this warning...

t123thomas

same issue here, user collection behaves unusual, the 4 boxes’ to left are user collection note how they reflect same rotation, the two to right are default all movies and TV shows, these works nicely.

I noticed that this occurred after 3.2.66, I did have chance to review 3.2.67 (fails to download), but with the latest 3.2.68 something have changed drastically that have caused this.

Kindly look into the issue, appreciate your support as always.

attachicon.gifUC Fanart same.png

Hi Marcel-Just wondering if you had chance to fixed same appearing rotations in User Collections I am still on 3.2.68 I hope this the latest skin?

Thanks

attachicon.gifSkin V3.2.68.png

mata7

hey marcel dont know if you remember about the clearart view option, would be nice to have that view choice

thanks in advanced

rauldiz

Hi Marcel,

I have a feature request - I'm not sure if this is the right place to submit it or if its even remotely possible... I was wondering whether there could be an option on the skin to add TV recordings (either from a Kodi PVR-addon plugin or the LiveTV plugin within MediaBrowser) to the 'TV Shows' widget?

It would be great to have shows appearing that i've recorded locally appearing alongside TV shows that are present in MediaBrowser. At the moment, I obviously access these from two different places in Kodi.

I use DVBLink with their Kodi PVR add-on version 1.9.13 and MediaBrowser DVBLink TV plugin version 1.0.5514.37605.

Thanks again for creating the skin.

saitoh183

Hi saitoh,

1) fixed the profile button, forgot that one when I added the new homemenu's a while back. Will upload new beta soon.

2) I couldn't reproduce your question about setting the widget... What did you do to have this problem ?

3) fixed the powermenu on all homescreens, it will now follow the skinsetting to disable it.

New beta will be available today or tomorrow with the fixes

@@marcelveldt

None of the issues seem to be fixed in 3.2.70 and if i add TV show from MediaBrowser collection i get my Favorite Show list instead...same with movies

Edited by saitoh183

marcelveldt

hey marcel dont know if you remember about the clearart view option, would be nice to have that view choice

thanks in advanced

I've added a logo view. Available in next beta update of the skin: 3.2.71

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel,

I have a feature request - I'm not sure if this is the right place to submit it or if its even remotely possible... I was wondering whether there could be an option on the skin to add TV recordings (either from a Kodi PVR-addon plugin or the LiveTV plugin within MediaBrowser) to the 'TV Shows' widget?

It would be great to have shows appearing that i've recorded locally appearing alongside TV shows that are present in MediaBrowser. At the moment, I obviously access these from two different places in Kodi.

I use DVBLink with their Kodi PVR add-on version 1.9.13 and MediaBrowser DVBLink TV plugin version 1.0.5514.37605.

Thanks again for creating the skin.

I can create a TV recordings widget ín the skin. It isn't possible to display both MediaBrowser shows and TV recordingsf in the same widget or page. What you can try to do is add your TV recordings as a TV-shows folder of your MediaBrowser server, that may work but I'm not sure.

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

None of the issues seem to be fixed in 3.2.70 and if i add TV show from MediaBrowser collection i get my Favorite Show list instead...same with movies

Oops, I forgot to commit that into the latest beta. Will do so tonight in new update!

I can't reproduce your problem atm with the Tv shows collection as I'm working on the new version of the addon. I think the current MediaBrowser addon has some problems at the moment with the collections. I'm not sure if those will be addressed before the new addon is launched. If I have some spare time next week I'll take a look if I can see why it's behaving so strange.

Do the other entrypoints work like movies and normal tv shows etc ?

saitoh183

Oops, I forgot to commit that into the latest beta. Will do so tonight in new update!

I can't reproduce your problem atm with the Tv shows collection as I'm working on the new version of the addon. I think the current MediaBrowser addon has some problems at the moment with the collections. I'm not sure if those will be addressed before the new addon is launched. If I have some spare time next week I'll take a look if I can see why it's behaving so strange.

Do the other entrypoints work like movies and normal tv shows etc ?

Yes i added "Video"  and movies and Tvshows work but TV show also contains my anime so i cant really use it to replace my current non-working TV show.

marcelveldt

Yes i added "Video"  and movies and Tvshows work but TV show also contains my anime so i cant really use it to replace my current non-working TV show.

Let me get this straight... If you add the "default nodes" like just "Movies" and "tv Shows" it''s working fine but those nodes contain all data, including your anima, right ?

So if you go into the menu editor --> add --> mediabrowser collections and select your anime collection it won't work ?

I currently don't have multiple folders setup on my server, will do as a test.

saitoh183

When you add Videos, the default submenu contains Tv shows and Movies. Tv Shows contains everything TV related (Anime, Kid TV shows). When i add my anime from the media-browser collection, it works.  I dont know if this problem is related to my problem with the widget showing my Favorite shows instead of in-progress...Like favorite shows is taking over other views.

marcelveldt

When you add Videos, the default submenu contains Tv shows and Movies. Tv Shows contains everything TV related (Anime, Kid TV shows). When i add my anime from the media-browser collection, it works.  I dont know if this problem is related to my problem with the widget showing my Favorite shows instead of in-progress...Like favorite shows is taking over other views.

Now I'm confused :)

You said you've added Anime to your Videos menu-item and it works... so what's the problem ? Or was that a typo and doesn't it work ?

About the widget: try to assign something else to it. Skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> select the shortcut with the wrong widget --> press assign widget --> select any other widget --> does that work ?

saitoh183

Now I'm confused :)

You said you've added Anime to your Videos menu-item and it works... so what's the problem ? Or was that a typo and doesn't it work ?

About the widget: try to assign something else to it. Skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> select the shortcut with the wrong widget --> press assign widget --> select any other widget --> does that work ?

Ok let me try this again. :)

I have one menu item that points Favorite Shows and i had one that points to TV Shows...both added from Mediabrowser Collection. Favorite Shows works as intended but TV Shows also shows Favorite show list...it used to work just fine. Same goes for movies...it shows Favorite movie list

For the widget, when i add TV show widget then i get the proper content for each section but i just want in-progress content for TV shows and not for All-tvshows that is why i was picking Widget> Mediabrowser collection>TV shows>Submenus >in-progress ..I also tried .Widget> Mediabrowser collection>TV shows>Submenus >Next up andit also creates a widget Favorite shows

marcelveldt

Ok let me try this again. :)

I have one menu item that points Favorite Shows and i had one that points to TV Shows...both added from Mediabrowser Collection. Favorite Shows works as intended but TV Shows also shows Favorite show list...it used to work just fine. Same goes for movies...it shows Favorite movie list

For the widget, when i add TV show widget then i get the proper content for each section but i just want in-progress content for TV shows and not for All-tvshows that is why i was picking Widget> Mediabrowser collection>TV shows>Submenus >in-progress ..I also tried .Widget> Mediabrowser collection>TV shows>Submenus >Next up andit also creates a widget Favorite shows

Normally, when you add one of the items from "mediabrowser collections" to your home you don't have to assign a widget. It would automatically assign a Multi-select widget with recent items, in progress items and nextup items.

Please try to add 1 of the items to your home without assigning a widget. Also notice to not use the "change shortcut" function as that will result in strange behaviour. Use the "add shortcut" button for that.

I just tried to reproduce with my own setup and it's working fine.

If the above instruction also doesn't help, please try this:

1. In the skin settings, advanced make a backup of the skinsettings.

2. Also in the skin settings, advanced select the option to completely reset the skin to defaults.

3. When resetted to defaults try to add your shortcuts again and see if it works

4. Restore your backup again.

If it works after you've resetted the skin to defaults something was messed up in the shortcuts system. Did you perhaps try the Artctic skin ? It's been reported that that skin sometimes conflicts with Titan as it's based on the same menustructure.

If it still doesn't work after the reset, please send me your skinbackup so I can take a look if I can find the cause.

saitoh183

Normally, when you add one of the items from "mediabrowser collections" to your home you don't have to assign a widget. It would automatically assign a Multi-select widget with recent items, in progress items and nextup items.

Please try to add 1 of the items to your home without assigning a widget. Also notice to not use the "change shortcut" function as that will result in strange behaviour. Use the "add shortcut" button for that.

I just tried to reproduce with my own setup and it's working fine.

If the above instruction also doesn't help, please try this:

1. In the skin settings, advanced make a backup of the skinsettings.

2. Also in the skin settings, advanced select the option to completely reset the skin to defaults.

3. When resetted to defaults try to add your shortcuts again and see if it works

4. Restore your backup again.

If it works after you've resetted the skin to defaults something was messed up in the shortcuts system. Did you perhaps try the Artctic skin ? It's been reported that that skin sometimes conflicts with Titan as it's based on the same menustructure.

If it still doesn't work after the reset, please send me your skinbackup so I can take a look if I can find the cause.

Ok, i will do it when the family is asleep ;) No it started after i updated a few weeks back(when i posted the issue)

marcelveldt

Ok, i will do it when the family is asleep ;) No it started after i updated a few weeks back(when i posted the issue)

OK, please let me know. It might as well have something to do with the mediabrowser addon. While I'm working on the succeeder of that addon I don't use it myself so don't notice any issues that quickly.

Please let me know your findings. I'll get back to you tomorrow (it's bed-time here)

marcelveldt

New BETA version [3.2.71] of the skin now available on the beta repo!

- added clearlogo View
- changes to views for better compatibility with addons
- several graphical glitches resolved
- new volume and mute grahpics [thanks mgonzales]
- added kiosk mode
- extended the autofocus episode feature with seasons support
- fixed issue with autofocus episode feature selecting 2nd item in the list when no episodes are watched
- fixed several issues with vertical and horizontal basic home screens
- added unlock sources to video side blade menu
- added RSS feed to vertical homescreen
- added support for favorite episodes feature in extendedinfo addon [thanks sumnerh]
- added studio logos to video info screen

• Like 1

bazzz3

New BETA version [3.2.71] of the skin now available on the beta repo!

- added clearlogo View

- changes to views for better compatibility with addons

- several graphical glitches resolved

- new volume and mute grahpics [thanks mgonzales]

- added kiosk mode

- extended the autofocus episode feature with seasons support

- fixed issue with autofocus episode feature selecting 2nd item in the list when no episodes are watched

- fixed several issues with vertical and horizontal basic home screens

- added unlock sources to video side blade menu

- added RSS feed to vertical homescreen

- added support for favorite episodes feature in extendedinfo addon [thanks sumnerh]

- added studio logos to video info screen

Sounds good Marcel,been busy the last few days.....so looking forward to having a look at this.Thank you very much ;)

marcelveldt

I am just playing around with the skin in default Kodi mode and was wondering if it is possible to do the following.

I have two Smart Playlists based on Tags, one for My Movies and one for the Kids Movies.

I have created menu items for these playlists to display them and they are working fine.

The question is can I set the background and image for the menu button from the smart playlist that it launches?

At the moment it looks like I can only chose from a set list of things and the Playlists are not one of them.

Not atm but I'm working on something to make that possible.

jluce50

I went ahead and made one myself (credit to Joostzilla for the original). It's pretty rough, but it's not too bad from 10 feet away  :)

550eff4429b8c_20150322_124126.jpg

Edited by jluce50
  • Like 1

bazzz3

Marcel,just getting a look at the update now.Really stable in most areas now,images/backgrounds all scrolling well,no lag,glitches in menu's.I'm delighted with the Logo View,so all round great job so far.I would almost remove the Beta badge from the repo because it's looking so good.Great work Marcel and thank you.

550f10807ba7a_LogoviewTitan.jpg

Edited by bazzz3