marcelveldt

jluce50

Yeah, marcelveldt seems to have been MIA for a couple days now. Not sure what the deal is. Hope everything is okay...

marcelveldt

Hi guys, sorry had been busy for a couple of days with work and some other stuff.. The beta repo is failing me (again) so that's why the issues with the download occur. I'll upload a new version of the skin tomorrow and I really hope this will fix the sync issue on the repo...

• Like 4

snazy2000

Hi guys, sorry had been busy for a couple of days with work and some other stuff.. The beta repo is failing me (again) so that's why the issues with the download occur. I'll upload a new version of the skin tomorrow and I really hope this will fix the sync issue on the repo...

Cant seem to download from stable either :/

Florux

That explains it. Wish I'd read here before trying to uninstall and re-install, as I'm now stuck on the old one :-)

Thanks for the excellent work - the integration with MediaBrowser is really fantastic in this skin! 

Much appreciated

e123enitan

Good to see you're back :)

Florux

Hi, it seems as though the repository is still down. Anyone know if it's possible to grab it somewhere else?

-Florux

Florux

Question: Is there any way in this skin to disable the auto-bundling of all the different Movie and TV-Series categories together?

In the server I have specifically set up for instance Movies and Children's Movies to be separate, as well as TV-Series, Children's TV Series and Documentaries to be three separate items.

In Kodi, they show up both separately but also under the grouped ones, so that I get

Children's TV

Children's Movies

Documentaries

Movies

TV Series

Movies (grouped)

TV Series (grouped)

Is there any way to only see the separate items and cut the two last?

Thanks!

-Florux

Alceste

I have a similar issue - I keep receiving two menu entries for movies and two for TV Shows. bothe the entries for movies have the same name, however the entries for TV shows are named "TV" and "TV shows". Moreover one of the two entries for movies displays collections with a cover the other one doesn't. I have set up media browser with path substitution. There is only one share for movies and only one for movies.

marcelveldt

@@Florux and @@Alceste,

The "all movies" and "all tv shows" sections are added for compatibility with Kodi.

You can fullly customize the skin including what shortcuts are displayed on the home screen so you can simply delete the redundant "all movies/tv" tiles.

Settings --> Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts

Select the redundant movies/tv shows tile and press delete

Return to home and let the menu build (takes a few seconds).

Now you're ready.

• Like 1

Alceste

@@Florux and @@Alceste,

The "all movies" and "all tv shows" sections are added for compatibility with Kodi.

You can fullly customize the skin including what shortcuts are displayed on the home screen so you can simply delete the redundant "all movies/tv" tiles.

I am not sure you got what I meant - both shortcuts are completeley redundant with the exception that one of them does not seem to be able to correctly display collections (e.g. Alien quadrology) - here the collection cover is always missing. WHich one should I eliminate from the menu?

BTW: the arctic skin does the very same thing!

Florux

I am not sure you got what I meant - both shortcuts are completeley redundant with the exception that one of them does not seem to be able to correctly display collections (e.g. Alien quadrology) - here the collection cover is always missing. WHich one should I eliminate from the menu?

BTW: the arctic skin does the very same thing!

I just deleted both "Movies" items and created a new one pointing to Addons->MediaBrowser->Movies, and similarly with TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids Movies and Kids TV. Works like a charm. Make sure you have unbundled them on the MB3 server unless you want all Movie categories to appear as one though.

-Florux

stueeey

where is the 'unbundled' setting on the MB3 server? currently the watched & in-progress status is linked between my 3D and normal movies... would unbundling resolve this? (been bugging me for months this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florux

where is the 'unbundled' setting on the MB3 server? currently the watched & in-progress status is linked between my 3D and normal movies... would unbundling resolve this? (been bugging me for months this)

Let's see if this at least helps you in the right direction :-)

1. Go to your MediaBrowser web interface on your server.
  2. Go to "Home", and you'll see "My Views", "Resume" etc.
  3. Press the EDIT button next to "My View"
  4. In the customisation page, the top item is "Automatically group content from the following folders into views such as Movies, Music and TV:"
  5. Uncheck all the boxes for all your various sections - as you can see the small text below them states that Folders that are unchecked will be displayed by themselves in their own view." This is what you want.
  6. Scroll down and press OK

That's it - good luck!

-Florux

stueeey

Florux, thanks for your assistance... however this does not appear to have fixed my problem (I have unticked all the boxes). Just to confirm the issue I have is that 3D movies are treated the same as standard movies, with regards to resume/in progress. probably not a relevant question here as I believe it is a server side problem. if anybody knows of a setting please let me know.
does anybody know of a screensaver that works with Titan?  I'm looking for a simple Fanart saver... all the ones I have tried do not seem compatible with Titan/mediabrowser addon... thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by stueeey

marcelveldt

Florux, thanks for your assistance... however this does not appear to have fixed my problem (I have unticked all the boxes). Just to confirm the issue I have is that 3D movies are treated the same as standard movies, with regards to resume/in progress. probably not a relevant question here as I believe it is a server side problem. if anybody knows of a setting please let me know.

does anybody know of a screensaver that works with Titan?  I'm looking for a simple Fanart saver... all the ones I have tried do not seem compatible with Titan/mediabrowser addon... thanks in advance for any help.

If you're using MediaBrowser integration in Kodi a lot of the addons that "talk" to your Kodi library won't work, like psudoTV, nextaired etc. Also fanart screensavers simply won't work. A solution could be to also put some content in your native Kodi library, just for these sorts of addons.

BTW: I'm currently playing with the idea of creating a simple MB3 sync tool to sync Kodi library with MB3 because I need to use some addons too in Kodi that query the library. Note that this is just a wild thought and no ETA just yet.

Alceste

I would still be interested as to why I keep getting to redundant sets of Main menu entries for TV Shows and Movies and what these links actually refer to, more precisely what the diferrence is between movies and movies and TV and TV Shows. I know I can customize the skin but I want to understand what the skin does by default!

marcelveldt

New beta version available: 3.2.68 !

changelog:

- Classic theme and default theme now have same set of homescreen/submenu options. You can now have for-example vertical menu on default theme and horizontal on classic etc.
- Organized skin settings a bit for the homescreen settings
- Added new submenu option: subpages; which lets you have a subpage with the submenu tiles.
- Fixed several small graphical bugs and glitches --> see the various forum threads
- added diskspace in recorded TV screen
- added option to disable the forced widget refresh
- fixed issue with playlist not started on playpack
- added additional close button to shortcut editor dialog
- some cleanup of code

• Like 3

marcelveldt

I would still be interested as to why I keep getting to redundant sets of Main menu entries for TV Shows and Movies and what these links actually refer to, more precisely what the diferrence is between movies and movies and TV and TV Shows. I know I can customize the skin but I want to understand what the skin does by default!

By default the skin will add all your folders from MB3 server to the menu, followed by the "all movies" and "all tv shows" sections. The last two are added to remain a bit compatible with Kodi itself as that only knows a "all" section. You can remove the all-section if you don't want/need them,

Alceste

Okay but why does the first of the two movie links in the main menu does not display the movie collections correctly?

Edit: Also the submenus are different per default

Edited by Alceste

Tolotos

I'm "missing" the all entries - maybe it's the german translation which creates only "Filme/Movies" and "Serien/TV Serien".

Two further MB3 server libraries are not listed automatically. The same issue is in the "Arctic Zephyr" skin. Maybe an plugin issue?!

- Tolotos

Edited by Tolotos