marcelveldt

Tranquil

Hi Marcel, I just installed released addon on my Wetek, but i couldn't find titan skill inside skin folder, only Arctic Zephyr Skin is found.

Any other method of obtaining this i.e a download link.

Thanks 

Since yesterday, I have the same problem. Only Arctic is shown on all of my Android devices. Force refresh does not solve this.

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, I just installed released addon on my Wetek, but i couldn't find titan skill inside skin folder, only Arctic Zephyr Skin is found.

Any other method of obtaining this i.e a download link.

Thanks

You can install the Titan skin from the official Kodi repo. Only the skins betas are hosted on the Emby beta repo.

Tranquil

Hello Devs.

My setup: KODI 14.2, Kodi Emby Beta Addon 1.0.01 and Titan MediaBrowser BETA Skin 3.3.14.

Problem: On my TV Shows (maybe movies also, have not tried it yet), the watched indicator will not be updated after playing an episode.Even a restart of kodi does not fix it.

I'm using two profiles on the system and both users are affected. 

On MBS, the episode is correctly marked as watched.

--->>> Fixed it by reseting the DB. Hopefully solves the problem.

Edited by Tranquil
  • Like 1

e123enitan

You can install the Titan skin from the official Kodi repo. Only the skins betas are hosted on the Emby beta repo.

I tried this but there an issue with the dependances, not sure what mean, when I get home I will caputer a screen print and log for your review.

Thanks

marcelveldt

Beta version 3.3.15 just uploaded to the beta repo:

- finished the color themes feature, you can now save your color settings as a preset and choose from some predefined ones
- added a few colorthemes by mgonzales (thanks!), if any of you have some good color themes to share, please contact me.
- finished the whole icons redesign (big thanks to simograndi for his work on this)
- added slim OSD panel option and option to use large OSD icons (on by default)
- cleanup of the skin settings, stuff is now in a more logical order.
- added long-awaited feature to "force views". You can enable this in the skin settings and it will force a specific view for content like movies, shows etc. This will work with all native libraries, addons etc.
- added dialog to select the view instead of toggling to all the views (also applied to all sections)
- added a YouTube trailers popup to select a trailer (without having to open the YouTube addon)
- added fake discart if no discart is present
- fixed a whole bunch of bugs and small glitches as discussed on the forums.

• Like 6

inkubux

Does it happen on all widget sections ? If my theory is right the problem lies within the emby addon, because the widget content is processed without caching.

You could perform a simple test for this (if you like):

- Add the normal "All Movies" and "All TV Shows" section to your home menu

- Skin settings --> configure shortcuts --> Add --> Common --> Movies (and tv shows)

Check if these default sections are slow to load too. If they're fast, I'll check if we can add some caching to the Emby addon.

Also it may be good to know that in Isengard this is improved and Kodi itself provides the widgets and not the addon.

@@marcelveldt

I tried your suggestion and it is indeed faster to switch between widgets with the main "common" shortcuts.

So it seems like the issue come from the add-on

Thanks a lot for your help.

inkubux

Edit:

Nevermind. I had issues with the 3.3.15 update, but re-installing the theme corrected them

Edited by inkubux

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I tried your suggestion and it is indeed faster to switch between widgets with the main "common" shortcuts.

So it seems like the issue come from the add-on

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ok, I will take a look at the widget stuff in the addon. When I coded that I couldnt test it with slow machine but I received a raspberry Pi 2 today myself so I can check what can be optimized

• Like 1

saitoh183

@@marcelveldt

I dont know if it is possible but as a feature request, it would be nice if you add visual indication(text ) of which widget is associated to a menu item. It could be next to the Menu name in the Configure Shortcuts. Because as it is now, sometime we are not sure which widget we have added when it has been a longtime that we havent modified our menus or when creating menus we dont know if we associated it to a widget or not untill we go back to the menu screen to see if something shows up.

• Like 1

saitoh183

Beta version 3.3.15 just uploaded to the beta repo:

- finished the color themes feature, you can now save your color settings as a preset and choose from some predefined ones

- added a few colorthemes by mgonzales (thanks!), if any of you have some good color themes to share, please contact me.

- finished the whole icons redesign (big thanks to simograndi for his work on this)

- added slim OSD panel option and option to use large OSD icons (on by default)

- cleanup of the skin settings, stuff is now in a more logical order.

- added long-awaited feature to "force views". You can enable this in the skin settings and it will force a specific view for content like movies, shows etc. This will work with all native libraries, addons etc.

- added dialog to select the view instead of toggling to all the views (also applied to all sections)

- added a YouTube trailers popup to select a trailer (without having to open the YouTube addon)

- added fake discart if no discart is present

- fixed a whole bunch of bugs and small glitches as discussed on the forums.

@@marcelveldt

For the Force view, i dont see a way to remove a forced view from a section. by accident i set force view for tv shows instead of seasons, but now i cant remove it. I dont want Tvshows to be force since i have a different view for Anime(which is set as Tv show type)

tropicaljoe

I have a slight issue with the smart shortcuts, on the latest version of the emby plugin and latest beta of the titan skin. In the smart shortcuts all of my emby sources show up except one. going through smart shortcuts for emby I do see this source and can link to it. Is there anyway to reset this to have it add all to the smart shortcuts again?   Thanks in advance for the assistance.

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I dont know if it is possible but as a feature request, it would be nice if you add visual indication(text ) of which widget is associated to a menu item. It could be next to the Menu name in the Configure Shortcuts. Because as it is now, sometime we are not sure which widget we have added when it has been a longtime that we havent modified our menus or when creating menus we dont know if we associated it to a widget or not untill we go back to the menu screen to see if something shows up.

I have added a panel with the tile details to the edit shortcuts screen. Will provide new beta which includes this fix within an hour or so.

marcelveldt

I have a slight issue with the smart shortcuts, on the latest version of the emby plugin and latest beta of the titan skin. In the smart shortcuts all of my emby sources show up except one. going through smart shortcuts for emby I do see this source and can link to it. Is there anyway to reset this to have it add all to the smart shortcuts again?   Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Do you by any chance have really many emby collections ? I have a hardcoded limit of 15 smart shortcuts for the Emby addon currently...

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

For the Force view, i dont see a way to remove a forced view from a section. by accident i set force view for tv shows instead of seasons, but now i cant remove it. I dont want Tvshows to be force since i have a different view for Anime(which is set as Tv show type)

I've added a "None" option to the forced view selection. This will allow you to not set a forced override for a specific section... Available in tonight's next beta

tropicaljoe

Do you by any chance have really many emby collections ? I have a hardcoded limit of 15 smart shortcuts for the Emby addon currently..

I only have 6 emby libraries

marcelveldt

I only have 6 emby libraries

Hmmmm, that's strange...

If you go to skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> Add --> Smart shortcuts for Emby

Do you see the missing section listed there ?

saitoh183

I've added a "None" option to the forced view selection. This will allow you to not set a forced override for a specific section... Available in tonight's next beta

Tried it but it is not working, You set it to None, then change the view in 2 different TV type sections (Tv shows, Anime) and the last view chosen is set for both and when you go back in the skin settings the None has been replaced with the currently set view.

Also on a side note, when selecting views, when you scroll up to the first view and the hit Up again you go to the last view in the list but if you press down on the last view in the list you go to cancel but if you press down again, you go back to the last view in the list instead of going back to the top.

saitoh183

Tried it but it is not working, You set it to None, then change the view in 2 different TV type sections (Tv shows, Anime) and the last view chosen is set for both and when you go back in the skin settings the None has been replaced with the currently set view.

Also on a side note, when selecting views, when you scroll up to the first view and the hit Up again you go to the last view in the list but if you press down on the last view in the list you go to cancel but if you press down again, you go back to the last view in the list instead of going back to the top.

Ok i set it to None again and both Sections have there own views now at series level. You still might want to test it out cuz i updated to latest version of skin, restarted kodi, Then set Tv show to None, Changed view in Anime, checked TV show and i had Anime views, went back to Skin settings, Tv shows was set to Fanart view instead of None. set it back to none and then TV show went back to the view i had set for it at first. 

marcelveldt

hmmm, it definitely needs some more work. I will work out the glitches in the next days.

• Like 1

saitoh183

hmmm, it definitely needs some more work. I will work out the glitches in the next days.

Dont know if it was suppose to be fixed in current release but it is not. 

As soon as you set a view, it overrides the None setting.

marcelveldt

Dont know if it was suppose to be fixed in current release but it is not. 

As soon as you set a view, it overrides the None setting.

Oops, I just uploaded a new version to the repo and forgot to fix this one. Will fix it tomorrow!

saitoh183

Oops, I just uploaded a new version to the repo and forgot to fix this one. Will fix it tomorrow!

np..will hold off on updating then :)

marcelveldt

np..will hold off on updating then :)

It's now fixed in 3.3.23

• 2 weeks later...
e123enitan

Hi Marcel,

Just want to report these isssues on the latest report 1.0.14/skin 3.3.26

First issue, on the home page, random fanart background sometimes shows "blank" for each smart shortcuts group (Kids, Movies, TV Show, & etc)

and secondly, for each group say TV shows, there is a lag between poster and Fanart, it takes few second for the fanart to populate.

When I switched to default Kodi confluence this issue 2 is not present, I could review 1 as no rotation to test.

I have reset shortcut and skin to default, yet these issues still persist.

Thanks

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel,

Just want to report these isssues on the latest report 1.0.14/skin 3.3.26

First issue, on the home page, random fanart background sometimes shows "blank" for each smart shortcuts group (Kids, Movies, TV Show, & etc)

and secondly, for each group say TV shows, there is a lag between poster and Fanart, it takes few second for the fanart to populate.

When I switched to default Kodi confluence this issue 2 is not present, I could review 1 as no rotation to test.

I have reset shortcut and skin to default, yet these issues still persist.

Thanks

This sounds like your texture cache is still updating... Did you try to go into the Emby addon and choose the option "cache all items to texture cache" ?