marcelveldt

inkubux

I have the same issue since a couple of updates. I've enabled texture cache but it did not resolved the issue.

The only widget that works is the Movies one which is the default one not from the Emby plugin shortcut.

Thanks for your help

marcelveldt

I have the same issue since a couple of updates. I've enabled texture cache but it did not resolved the issue.

The only widget that works is the Movies one which is the default one not from the Emby plugin shortcut.

Thanks for your help

Did you try to update the entire texture cache ? Addonbrowser --> Video add-ons --> Emby --> Cache all images to Kodi texture cache

please try that and let me know.

Tranquil

I have a problem with Titan MediaBrowser Version 3.3.27:

If I enable the option for automatically jumping to the first unwatched episode, it is no longer possible to select one of the watched episodes. If I try so, it just jumps to the last unwachted episode again and again.

The same also occur with seasons.

Is this a skin problem or do I have to address it to the Video Empy Plugin? 

marcelveldt

I have a problem with Titan MediaBrowser Version 3.3.27:

If I enable the option for automatically jumping to the first unwatched episode, it is no longer possible to select one of the watched episodes. If I try so, it just jumps to the last unwachted episode again and again.

The same also occur with seasons.

Is this a skin problem or do I have to address it to the Video Empy Plugin?

That problem should be fixed in version 3.3.28
  • Like 1

denethor

Since I am started the use Kodi as my default mobile player app for both of my iOS and Android devices I ended up with your skin. First things first; congratulations for your full touch support. I tried almost all of the skins that supposed to support touch but yours and the Kodi referenced re-touched are the only ones that actually works!

I have 2 quick questions:

1. If I set the extended info script items as a widget for a tile (for example Trakt Trending Shows) and select that tile, general background stays as static image. But if I scroll through the items in the widget, background replaces with the fanarts accordingly. Is it possible to use those fanarts (fanarts for Trending Shows in this case) as rotating backgrounds without going through the items in widget? Because it looks far more beautiful that static background images ;)

2. With which touch gesture I can display the submenus for tiles? Currently I am using "Always show submenus" setting for the skin. But this way I loose power, menu, home buttons from skin UI.

Thanks again for the beautiful touch friendly skin!

Note: I am using original 3.3.0 from Kodi repo not the one from Emby for Kodi repo.

Edited by denethor

denethor

Ok I figured out the 2nd one. Hard to explain but briefly touching the tiles brings up the submenus. But this is only available in 2 row large tiles. I cannot get it work on 1 row small tiles

marcelveldt

@denethor:

1) In the skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts you can set a custom background. For example random tv show fanart or recently added shows etc. Note that a new feature will be available soon to get the fanart from the widget.

2) If you want I can add a button in the touchcontrols to open the submenu. From the top of my head I believe I now only added a button to open the widget. To open the submenu when you press a home tile is also possible... skin settings --> configure submenu --> slect tile --> change shortcut --> change action --> erase all and just type: submenu

denethor

For 2;

Like I said opening submenus some how working with 2 row big tiles :) For example if I rapidly tap the "settings" tile it opens settings but if I touch and hold briefly (I mean ms. briefly, like I said it hard to explain:) ) it opens the submenu for settings.

How about swipe gestures? I think it supposed have supported in Kodi. This way you can use swipe up for widgets, swipe down for submenus?

By the way I switched to 3.3.27 beta.

marcelveldt

How about swipe gestures? I think it supposed have supported in Kodi. This way you can use swipe up for widgets, swipe down for submenus?

Where did you hear/read that we can use swipe gestures in a skin ? That would be great offcourse but as far as I know that isn't possible.

In that case it would make things a lot easier because you can use the same directions as the keyboard/remote actions like up for a widget and down for a submenu.

denethor

Where did you hear/read that we can use swipe gestures in a skin ? That would be great offcourse but as far as I know that isn't possible.

In that case it would make things a lot easier because you can use the same directions as the keyboard/remote actions like up for a widget and down for a submenu.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymaps_for_touchscreens

I thought that "swipeup" reference on above example might work. But I am not the expert here :)

By the way it works on Arctic somehow. Swipeup opens up the submenus on that skin. It s kind a ironic since skin does not support touch. That's the only thing that works on Arctic :)

Edited by denethor

marcelveldt

http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymaps_for_touchscreens

I thought that "swipeup" reference on above example might work. But I am not the expert here :)

By the way it works on Artic somehow. Swipeup opens up the submenus on that skin. It s kind a ironic since skin does not support touch. That's the only thing that works on Artic :)

OK thanks, I'll take a look at it within a few days.

• Like 1

Tranquil

Last days I accidentally played with the beta on my production system as I had to reinstall my KODI setup completely. After that I found an old problem coming up again:

I want to refer to this thread (which is closed) : http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/13031-xbmb3c-stuttering

The Problem is, that Medias, started with EMBY and Titan Media Browser Skin, are began to stutter every x-Seconds. Sound is okay. The thread above figured out, that the media browser helper script might be causing this issue.

So yesterday I rolled back to "stable beta" version from KODI Repro and the issue is gone for me.

marcelveldt

Last days I accidentally played with the beta on my production system as I had to reinstall my KODI setup completely. After that I found an old problem coming up again:

I want to refer to this thread (which is closed) : http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/13031-xbmb3c-stuttering

The Problem is, that Medias, started with EMBY and Titan Media Browser Skin, are began to stutter every x-Seconds. Sound is okay. The thread above figured out, that the media browser helper script might be causing this issue.

So yesterday I rolled back to "stable beta" version from KODI Repro and the issue is gone for me.

That is a very old thread for an issue that has been fixed long ago. If you encounter stuttering with the Emby addon please look if the media is direct playing and not transcoding.

Tranquil

The media ist directly played without transcode. There is also no difference when I use direct play or playing from the Web socket by http. Anyway, the stable skin in the kodi repro is working fine for me. Only the one from the beta throughs the problem.

send with tapatalk from my mobile

marcelveldt

The media ist directly played without transcode. There is also no difference when I use direct play or playing from the Web socket by http. Anyway, the stable skin in the kodi repro is working fine for me. Only the one from the beta throughs the problem.

Strange! Can you take a look what version of the Titan skin helper script you're using in both scenario's?

Tranquil

I need to try to reproduce it on my testing machine on Monday. I will let you know.

tropicaljoe

Great skin, I love it! one question,

Through the Edit menu shortcuts, can a shortcut be setup to go to profiles? I know you can put profiles on the homepage, but it covers up that cute weather icon and temperature, and I would rather bury that in a submenu if possible to keep out prying eyes. Thanks in advance!

bazzz3

Great skin, I love it! one question,

Through the Edit menu shortcuts, can a shortcut be setup to go to profiles? I know you can put profiles on the homepage, but it covers up that cute weather icon and temperature, and I would rather bury that in a submenu if possible to keep out prying eyes. Thanks in advance!

Hi tropicaljoe,

By my understanding you want to add a Log Off option(which will bring up the profiles page when clicked),as a sub tab to one of the Home Tiles.....yes? If so,in Edit Shortcuts select the main menu tile you wish to add the Log off tab under.Click the customise sub menu for that tile and on the following sub-menu page click on the ADD option.Now choose Kodi Commands in the pop-up window and select the Log Off option.That's about all you need to do,you can edit the name to Profiles and change the sub tile image if you want.

Hope that helps,I've added a sub tile in the below picture to demonstrate.

o60leu.png

denethor

OK thanks, I'll take a look at it within a few days.

Today I tried a new Beta of your skin. Adding dedicated button for home widgets looks like a good move for touch screen devices. Thanks for that. Functionality point of view I can say that your skin %100 compatible with Kodi on iPhone.

• Like 1

jluce50

Lately I've noticed that the TV and Movie menu tiles intermittently go blank (they're set to show rotating fanart backgrounds). Highlighting the tile causes it to reappear.

55a3c4c6daf22_20150713_085754Small.jpg

e123enitan

@@marcel, Hope all is well, and awesame job assual, just to bring to your attention that Titan Beta, 3.3.31 fails to installed.

Thanks for resolving.

bob808

in PVR TV Guide, the latest version 3.3.30 (since .31 wont install) doesn't let me press back to bring up the side menu...  I have another box running 3.3.28 and this works perfect, but in 3.3.30 when I press back I simply go back to the main tiles menu

e123enitan

@@marcel, Hope all is well, and awesame job assual, just to bring to your attention that Titan Beta, 3.3.31 fails to installed.

Thanks for resolving.

@Marcel-Thanks, 3.3.32 downloaded nicely :)

Vidman

I am having a issue with fanart view for tvshows where not all shows are being displayed ... It happens on beta and stable and on different platforms.. i can not find anything consistent in what shows are showing and not showing and all other views seem to show everything ok... Any ideas?