marcelveldt

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, thx for the great work on this skin it running fine with limited hiccup, one thing which I noticed is when I searched for a specific movie, the  result of the movie including those with similar names returns a blanked posters.
Second issue which I have reported several times and noted by others where users collections fanart (backdrops rotations) are interfacing with each other, meaning TV show backdrops populating in movies and movies showing in the TV shows.Appreciate if this could be taken care of at your convenience
Cheers

Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, thx for the great work on this skin it running fine with limited hiccup, one thing which I noticed is when I searched for a specific movie, the  result of the movie including those with similar names returns a blanked posters.

Second issue which I have reported several times and noted by others where users collections fanart (backdrops rotations) are interfacing with each other, meaning TV show backdrops populating in movies and movies showing in the TV shows.Appreciate if this could be taken care of at your convenience

Cheers

We're currently working very hard on a complete new (written from scratch) version of the MB3 addon which will solve the problems like the ones you mentioned a couple of times. Also it will have a very nice speed boost. Just have a little more patience untill the public beta comes out, I can assure you it's worth it. We're currently testing it with a select group of users/devs in a closed alpha and the results are promising.

All we ask is a little more patience and you'll get lot's of good in return ;-)

Regards,

Marcel

• Like 2

marcelveldt

I am just playing around with the skin in default Kodi mode and was wondering if it is possible to do the following.

I have two Smart Playlists based on Tags, one for My Movies and one for the Kids Movies.

I have created menu items for these playlists to display them and they are working fine.

The question is can I set the background and image for the menu button from the smart playlist that it launches?

At the moment it looks like I can only chose from a set list of things and the Playlists are not one of them.

I got this working today... I created a skinfeature to get the rotating tiles/background images from playlists or any other video-entrypoint. Will provide a new beta of the skin later tonight. Make sure to look in the menu-editor -- smart shortcuts. By default it's enabled for playlists only but you can also set it to scan paths in your favorites.

marcelveldt

NEW BETA VERSION OF THE SKIN --> VERSION 3.2.73

- several small fixes as discussed in the forums
- redesign of favourites dialog
- extra skinoption to have a thumnail-oriented favourites screen
- added some more widgets including PVR widgets

And.. a long-awaited, many times requested cool NEW FEATURE:

This release supports so called "smart shortcuts" which will enable to create shortcuts (tiles) to certain components in the system and get automatic the tile image and background from section.

So, for example you have created a playlist called "Kids Movies" with some cartoons for the kids. You can now go to the skin settings --> edit shortcuts --> The top most node would present "smart shortcuts" which includes all shortcuts with the new feature. Your playlist will be presented here, just add it and go back to home. The tile for your "kids movies" will now display images only from the kids cartoons.

This feature works with:

- any video smart-playlist
- any video addon subdirectory which contains fanart which is added to your favourites.

A background monitoring service will keep track of any newly added playlists or favorites and will add compatible entries to the shortcuts selector.

Give it and try and let me know!

• Like 1

e123enitan

We're currently working very hard on a complete new (written from scratch) version of the MB3 addon which will solve the problems like the ones you mentioned a couple of times. Also it will have a very nice speed boost. Just have a little more patience untill the public beta comes out, I can assure you it's worth it. We're currently testing it with a select group of users/devs in a closed alpha and the results are promising.

All we ask is a little more patience and you'll get lot's of good in return ;-)

Regards,

Marcel

Thanks Marcel No doubt this new addon will blow the audience out, you guys are awesome, pls keep up the great work.

Cheers

• Like 3

bazzz3

This release supports so called "smart shortcuts" which will enable to create shortcuts (tiles) to certain components in the system and get automatic the tile image and background from section.

So, for example you have created a playlist called "Kids Movies" with some cartoons for the kids. You can now go to the skin settings --> edit shortcuts --> The top most node would present "smart shortcuts" which includes all shortcuts with the new feature. Your playlist will be presented here, just add it and go back to home. The tile for your "kids movies" will now display images only from the kids cartoons.

This feature works with:

- any video addon subdirectory which contains fanart which is added to your favourites.

A background monitoring service will keep track of any newly added playlists or favorites and will add compatible entries to the shortcuts selector.

Hi Marcel I'm seeing both updates failing again.Cleared packages,forced refresh and still no luck.Just letting you know,I'm sure it you'll sort it anyway.Thanx

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel I'm seeing both updates failing again.Cleared packages,forced refresh and still no luck.Just letting you know,I'm sure it you'll sort it anyway.Thanx

I've repushed the packages an hour ago. Please check again if you're able to download/install now. Remember that it can take some time before the repo content is completely synced.

e123enitan

This feature works with:

Hi Thanks for these cool stuff, lately I have been experiencing MB3 addon requesting for password.

In the Emby server, all users have no password set, but on the Kodi addon I kept getting a pop up message "enter password" this message is continual very annoying,

summary

1, " no connection to server" continual

2, "Poster fails to displayed for Movies and TV shows"

3. Search for specific movies no poster dispalyed (already reported)

and the latest skin (VERSION 3.2.73) did not download

Log http://xbmclogs.com/prejrdma5

Edited by e123enitan

bazzz3

I've repushed the packages an hour ago. Please check again if you're able to download/install now. Remember that it can take some time before the repo content is completely synced.

Thanx Marcel,the script helpers update is now fine.But the main skin update is still downloading to 100% and jumping back to update available.I'll wait till later to see if it resolves itself,thanx again.

e123enitan

Thanx Marcel,the script helpers update is now fine.But the main skin update is still downloading to 100% and jumping back to update available.I'll wait till later to see if it resolves itself,thanx again.

Marcel  I experienced same issue yesterday, where the skin will download 100% and it restart again, could post zip file for manual update incase this issue persist as in the case 3.2.65  

Thanks

marcelveldt

If it still isn't there tomorrow I'll provide a manual link.

• Like 1

e123enitan

If it still isn't there tomorrow I'll provide a manual link.

At this time of the hour, on this part  of the world, download still fails, does any one have same issue? I will suggest that you provide like for manual download.

Did you had chance to review the log for reason why I am getting request for password, my I reviewed, but noticed few erros, but I can't make sense of them, sorry not my specialization ;)

On a diff note: just a request, please could you add an option to supressed Kodi splash, just as you did for Titan splash, such that, the skin boot straight into menu screen, as I find the splash annoying, it slow things down for me.

Thanks

marcelveldt

problem with the repo has been cleared, the new beta is now available.

bazzz3

problem with the repo has been cleared, the new beta is now available.

Yep all good here in Ireland Marcel,good work:)..Did you disable the system info widgets in the previous update?I noticed yesterday if I push up on the settings tile I no longer can see the system info,also on the add-on browser tile the same

thing

Edit : I'm also seeing one of my add-ons attempting to auto launch,it's a subscription based one.Followed by a Titan Script helper error...that's just since today's update.

Edited by bazzz3

marcelveldt

At this time of the hour, on this part  of the world, download still fails, does any one have same issue? I will suggest that you provide like for manual download.

Did you had chance to review the log for reason why I am getting request for password, my I reviewed, but noticed few erros, but I can't make sense of them, sorry not my specialization ;)

On a diff note: just a request, please could you add an option to supressed Kodi splash, just as you did for Titan splash, such that, the skin boot straight into menu screen, as I find the splash annoying, it slow things down for me.

Thanks

1) The problem with the password is that it doesn't accept blank passwords atm, this will be fixed soon. In the meanwhile just set a password on the accounts (which is better/safer anyway). For example 0000 will suffice.

2) to disable the Kodi splash screen, see this : http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#splash

Remember that turning off the splash screen will not make your system any faster. Those splash screens are intended to display while your system is still loading.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Yep all good here in Ireland Marcel,good work:)..Did you disable the system info widgets in the previous update?I noticed yesterday if I push up on the settings tile I no longer can see the system info,also on the add-on browser tile the same

thing

Edit : I'm also seeing one of my add-ons attempting to auto launch,it's a subscription based one.Followed by a Titan Script helper error...that's just since today's update.

1) I didn't disable the system widget, should still work.

2) That auto launch (or try to launch) should only happen once after skin's update and is because of the new smart shortcuts which initially scans your favourites if there are any items that can be turned into a smart shortcut. It should really only try this once and never do it again on a addon that isn't suitable for smart shortcuts.

There was a small error in the helper script though so make sure you're using latest version of the helper script (1.6.13)

If it still occurs, can you please send me your logfile so I can take a look ?

e123enitan

1) The problem with the password is that it doesn't accept blank passwords atm, this will be fixed soon. In the meanwhile just set a password on the accounts (which is better/safer anyway). For example 0000 will suffice. Thank, I just noted since I upgraded to EMBY server I can't set PS for users,  I will create a log and post it today.

2) to disable the Kodi splash screen, see this : http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#splash, I already have  advancesetting but I thought it is something that could be build into the skin, b/cos, each time I rebuild my box, I have to go through this process again.  

Remember that turning off the splash screen will not make your system any faster. Those splash screens are intended to display while your system is still loading. I am seeking a boost but hate to see so many splash.

Cheers!

marcelveldt

Thanks for the great skin Marcel!

Do menu/submenus carry over to new profiles? 

TIA

If you choose to copy profile settings in Kodi yes, otherwise: NO.

But... you can create a skin backup in the settings and restore it to a different profile, even to a different pc is possible.

e123enitan

Marcel- Just as an FYI skin downloaded with no issue so far, based on initial navigation.

I have two requests:
First:
I am wondering if there is anywhere in Titan skin setting where I could simple make these followings (YouTube, mark as watch and add favorite) in active, If not could this function be added such that when it is set to "inaction" at the skin settings, no action is performed when users click on any one of these buttons.

Or can I control this at server level?

Secondly: how could I turn off the path info or removed that line completely, it private info that users should not be prevail to except server Admin wishes to, for troubleshooting purposes (my opinion)

Cheers and thanks for your usual supports

551426207b7e8_TitanSkin.jpg

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Hi Thanks for these cool stuff, lately I have been experiencing MB3 addon requesting for password.

In the Emby server, all users have no password set, but on the Kodi addon I kept getting a pop up message "enter password" this message is continual very annoying,

summary

1, " no connection to server" continual

2, "Poster fails to displayed for Movies and TV shows"

3. Search for specific movies no poster dispalyed (already reported)

and the latest skin (VERSION 3.2.73) did not download

Log http://xbmclogs.com/prejrdma5

3. Search for specific movies no poster dispalyed (already reported)

Thanks Marcel except for 1st issue, the rest are resolved, also I love the Kiose function very nice

551568086f6dc_screenshot012.png

Edited by e123enitan

ilancoll

hi 

thanks for the skin 

is great

in arial font (hebrew) the font in the menu and submenu is to small , 

i use until know ccm skin 

the arial font is more large 

can you enlarge the arial font in the skin to size like in ccm ?

thanks 

pünktchen

Hi Marcel, i'm still using the "old" xbmb3c addon and have a small problem: In the standard Kodi details screen of a tv episode, the number of total and unwatched episodes is always 0 while it is correct shown in "big panel details" for example. Can you look at this please?

e123enitan

3. Search for specific movies no poster dispalyed (already reported)

Thanks Marcel except for 1st issue, the rest are resolved, also I love the Kiose function very nice

551568086f6dc_screenshot012.png

Hi Marcel, with the new Emby/Kodi addon, I am not a able to add search function to submenu of my movie. any idea why this option is not available?

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan