marcelveldt

marcelveldt

can you enlarge the arial font in the skin to size like in ccm ?

Hi, I've enlarged the fontsize in the skin when using Arial font. It's much bigger now and all content should still fit on the screen.

Will upload a new beta version of the skin tonight to try it out.

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, i'm still using the "old" xbmb3c addon and have a small problem: In the standard Kodi details screen of a tv episode, the number of total and unwatched episodes is always 0 while it is correct shown in "big panel details" for example. Can you look at this please?

Well, It shouldn't display the number of episodes at all in the videoinfo dialog as that information isn't available in that screen. It should only display the number of episodes (and unwatched episodes) at Tv show and season level.

I've just adjusted the code so it will not show that info if it isn't available, that worked fine with native Kodi library but apparently not when using the xbmb3c addon..

BTW: If you have some spare time and a test machine I'd suggest you to try out our beta version of the Emby addon. Things are getting very promising with that addon.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, with the new Emby/Kodi addon, I am not a able to add search function to submenu of my movie. any idea why this option is not available?

Thanks

That search dialog you're referring too is not available in the new Emby addon. This might be included some day but for now it isn't.

I'm working on a special search dialog in the skin itself but it might take me a while before completion as it required a lot of custom coding to do that.

For now I created a workaround for you. I've added the standard Kodi search options as submenu items in the shortcuts selections.

This will be available in the next beta of the skin. In the menu shortcuts editor screen you'll notice that there is now a search option available which you can add to your submenu.

Note that this option is available in the next beta of the skin only, which I will publish tonight.

e123enitan

That search dialog you're referring too is not available in the new Emby addon. This might be included some day but for now it isn't.

I'm working on a special search dialog in the skin itself but it might take me a while before completion as it required a lot of custom coding to do that.

For now I created a workaround for you. I've added the standard Kodi search options as submenu items in the shortcuts selections.

This will be available in the next beta of the skin. In the menu shortcuts editor screen you'll notice that there is now a search option available which you can add to your submenu.

Note that this option is available in the next beta of the skin only, which I will publish tonight.

Nice aprreciate your quick turn around, love you work as always :)

bazzz3

Hi Marcel,just a quick question regarding the build I'm doing with this great beta.I'm more or less at the stage where I want to finish up,so I'm wondering what's the best way for

me to cap off the beta.If I edit the version number,will that do the trick?I'll be passing on my build to a community of HTPC owners,so I think it's best for me to keep it where it's

at for now.Lots of the users would not be too tech savvy when it comes to re-editing changes if some of the newer updates broke the way I have it currently setup for them.

Thank you as always,for the great work you do.

pünktchen

BTW: If you have some spare time and a test machine I'd suggest you to try out our beta version of the Emby addon. Things are getting very promising with that addon.

Seems like i have to wait a few more months to try this out. With Kodi 15 the videodb has some inner changes that brake the new Emby for Kodi addon :(

But "Isengard" has some really exciting features that keep me away from going back to "Helix"...

reluctantflux

Fantastic skin, and the Emby for Kodi plugin is amazing!  I'll keep this short.  Could you add "In Progress Episodes" for TV Shows in the Titan skin?  Right now, only "In Progress TV Shows" is an entry point.  "IP Episodes" shows in the widget, so I'm hoping it can also be a section you can go to.  I'm trying to get it like "Next Up Episodes" where it only shows the oldest unwatched episodes per show on one screen, and with the episode thumbs instead of the Show coverart.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

marcelveldt

Seems like i have to wait a few more months to try this out. With Kodi 15 the videodb has some inner changes that brake the new Emby for Kodi addon :(

But "Isengard" has some really exciting features that keep me away from going back to "Helix"...

You're in luck as I've just added Isengard support to the addon. Version 0.0.22 should now be available on the beta repo :-)

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, with the new Emby/Kodi addon, I am not a able to add search function to submenu of my movie. any idea why this option is not available?

Thanks

FYI: I've added this special search dialog now to the skin to use with the native Kodi library.

It works the same as the search-dialog in the "old" MediaBrowser addon, just type in a search phrase and it will present the content in those 3 rows.

marcelveldt

Fantastic skin, and the Emby for Kodi plugin is amazing!  I'll keep this short.  Could you add "In Progress Episodes" for TV Shows in the Titan skin?  Right now, only "In Progress TV Shows" is an entry point.  "IP Episodes" shows in the widget, so I'm hoping it can also be a section you can go to.  I'm trying to get it like "Next Up Episodes" where it only shows the oldest unwatched episodes per show on one screen, and with the episode thumbs instead of the Show coverart.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Done. I've added "in progress episodes" as an extra entrypoint in the shortcuts selection you can choose from.

Available in tonight's new beta of the skin.

• Like 2

reluctantflux

Done. I've added "in progress episodes" as an extra entrypoint in the shortcuts selection you can choose from.

Available in tonight's new beta of the skin.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

saitoh183

@@marcelveldt

As you know, the new Emby addon creates tags for other folder views of Emby. Could you add Tags to the selection of items you can create menus from.

It should under 

Video Library>Files>Tv Shows> Tags> Name of Tag

Same for movies

right now the only way to add them, is to make them a Favorite item

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

As you know, the new Emby addon creates tags for other folder views of Emby. Could you add Tags to the selection of items you can create menus from.

It should under

Video Library>Files>Tv Shows> Tags> Name of Tag

Same for movies

right now the only way to add them, is to make them a Favorite item

I'm still finding out a way to retrieve the tags in my skin to do that. Will let you know as soon as I found that out.

What you can do now is create a playlist for the tag. Once you've done that it will show up under smart shortcuts in the skin so you'll have rotating images for that playlist...

saitoh183

@@marcelveldt

I just added them to Favorites and then used them from there. Im going to use another set of tags and playlist to recreate my Favorite Show list since Emby still doesnt import that from the Emby server.

marcelveldt

Is it possible to get rid of the call sign and just show the logos in the EPG?  Then shrink the logo field?

Just a quick note that this request has been implemented in the skin. You can turn it on in the skin settings --. appearance options.

I'll push a new beta version out of the skin within a few hours

• Like 2

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I just added them to Favorites and then used them from there. Im going to use another set of tags and playlist to recreate my Favorite Show list since Emby still doesnt import that from the Emby server.

You can use the kodi smart playlist to do anything you want. If you want for example to have a widget showing latest movies/episodes you can simply create a smart playlist for that (items from tag, sorted by date and with limit) and assign that playlist as a widget to your homescreen tile.

pünktchen

You can use the kodi smart playlist to do anything you want. If you want for example to have a widget showing latest movies/episodes you can simply create a smart playlist for that (items from tag, sorted by date and with limit) and assign that playlist as a widget to your homescreen tile.

I tried that 4 days ago, but it didn't work for widgets only for home tiles.

reluctantflux

Just a quick note that this request has been implemented in the skin. You can turn it on in the skin settings --. appearance options.

I'll push a new beta version out of the skin within a few hours

Fantastic! Can't wait for it to hit the repo. I thought you were busy on emby for kodi and other changes for the skin. You rock!

e123enitan

Thanks

Thanks this is working fine!, any update on the playlist tag?, as I am yet to create a user define menu for the chidlren, they are ancious to try the emby addon on their box

Appreciate your efforts

marcelveldt

Thanks this is working fine!, any update on the playlist tag?, as I am yet to create a user define menu for the chidlren, they are ancious to try the emby addon on their box

Appreciate your efforts

In kodi, create a smart playlist containing the content from the generated tag. Go to the skin settings, configure menu shortcuts. Under smart shortcuts select your created playlist. That's all...

riffy

I started using this cuz of the smart playlists, love em! I'm on Isenguard with the new Emby for Kodi addon & that's let me solve some problems with shows that don't work in the TV Shows types. Like daily news shows & pilots & stuff.

But... I'm have an issue with the background not drawing a lot. It'll leave a smeared image of the rss at the bottom, or a flashing image of something that's moved or just leave something that's moved on top of the screen till the background is redrawn. Sometimes making things unreadable. I have the background settings currently set to "Use random fanart background" but I've tried the others too with the same issue.

Also I can't get the shutdown menu to go to setting to save my life. Hit S then select settings & it does nothing. I've tried to map it to every settings link I can find & none will work.

Example here, The rss feed is smeared across the bottom & you can see some left overs from the previous view in the lower right corner. The shadow is all odd too. It stays like that till the background is redrawn.

GT8KfOb.jpg

Great skin btw! I never noticed how many cool features are hidden away in it till now.

saitoh183

@@marcelveldt

yeah i have a similar issue as previous post with my submenus when i go from movies to TV  and when i click on tv there is a weird delay causing a bad transition effect 

marcelveldt

I started using this cuz of the smart playlists, love em! I'm on Isenguard with the new Emby for Kodi addon & that's let me solve some problems with shows that don't work in the TV Shows types. Like daily news shows & pilots & stuff.

But... I'm have an issue with the background not drawing a lot. It'll leave a smeared image of the rss at the bottom, or a flashing image of something that's moved or just leave something that's moved on top of the screen till the background is redrawn. Sometimes making things unreadable. I have the background settings currently set to "Use random fanart background" but I've tried the others too with the same issue.

Also I can't get the shutdown menu to go to setting to save my life. Hit S then select settings & it does nothing. I've tried to map it to every settings link I can find & none will work.

Example here, The rss feed is smeared across the bottom & you can see some left overs from the previous view in the lower right corner. The shadow is all odd too. It stays like that till the background is redrawn.

Great skin btw! I never noticed how many cool features are hidden away in it till now.

I just checked the Kodi forums and there was an error reported about images not drawn correctly when using a certain transition effect (which Titan uses). Please wait a couple of days and check the latest nightly for Isengard.

@@saitoh183, I saw you submitting this same issue. Are you on Isengard too ?

If not there may still be an issue in the skin itself and I'll have to investigate.

riffy

So it's an isengard issue then?

I just checked the Kodi forums and there was an error reported about images not drawn correctly when using a certain transition effect (which Titan uses). Please wait a couple of days and check the latest nightly for Isengard.

What about the settings shortcut in the shutdown menu?