marcelveldt

marcelveldt

It is a kodi start-loop not a real bootloop. It seems that Titan doesn't get along with live TV enabled (using vnsi). It crashes right when EPG should be loaded from server. It works fine with confluence and worked fine with titan 3.4.

Any ideas, log requests?

What version of the skin ?

Can you share your Kodi log with me ?

AgileHumor

Could you also increase border thickness in the submenus?

I'm using option of sub menus on separate page, and it is really, really thin.

Edited by AgileHumor

blublub

What version of the skin ?

Can you share your Kodi log with me ?

Here you go

http://pastebin.com/VK6VDesn

http://pastebin.com/X32mpSYB

I did set Kodi to debug. Downloaded and installed Titan Helix 3.4.2 and restartet Kodi. It the went into the restart-loop - I attached 2 log from that loop.

It happens with both the stable and the Beta Skin in the current versions and I had this issue about 3 weeks ago with the stable version 3.4.x but somwhow it went away which now it doesn't (now it is permanent).

Confluence Skin works flawlessly.

balkerman

Thanks for the skin! So great and customizable.

Any chance to add an option to show the runtime/endtime instead of rating stars? I'm sure some users have no interest in stars/studio images (like me)...

Thanks again Marcel.

561147f948f44_screenshot000.jpg

jluce50

Thanks for the skin! So great and customizable.

Any chance to add an option to show the runtime/endtime instead of rating stars? I'm sure some users have no interest in stars/studio images (like me)...

Thanks again Marcel.

Is that a custom color scheme? Any chance you'd be willing to export and upload it?

jluce50

I noticed in recent versions that poster images appear a bit squished horizontally in the library views (widgets are fine).

Edit: Just realized that this only occurs in the Big Panel view.

Edited by jluce50

marcelveldt

I noticed in recent versions that poster images appear a bit squished horizontally in the library views (widgets are fine).

Edit: Just realized that this only occurs in the Big Panel view.

Do you have cover art enabled in the Emby server?

marcelveldt

No, I do not.

I just see your edit that it is only happening in the Big panels view, I will look into it.

i spent the last couple of weeks going through all views for aligment fixes and making sure the correct aspect raios are used but I could have missed a spot ;-)

EDIT: and fixed. I indeed forgot a few spots. Available in next beta

Edited by marcelveldt

AgileHumor

Thanks so much for making the menu borders bigger :)

One issue this caused on with three tile row home screen, the tiles now get cut off.  It's now too big to fit on one page showing about 95% of the third row, and causing a it to scroll down.

Not a major issue.  I can teach my spouse that part now that she can make out the menus better.

I've made the borders a bit thicker, will be available in next beta

marcelveldt

Thanks so much for making the menu borders bigger :)

One issue this caused on with three tile row home screen, the tiles now get cut off.  It's now too big to fit on one page showing about 95% of the third row, and causing a it to scroll down.

Not a major issue.  I can teach my spouse that part now that she can make out the menus better.

Thanks for noticing. Just fixed. Available in next beta

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Added to my TODO list...

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, Just wondering if its possible to make menu bar disappear to left after few second say on time factor of save mode, and reappear once a key or mouse is activated, this will give a clearer transparency and appreciation of the backdrop -just a thought, anyway thanks for the good work, the skin is alot smother on playback that previous. 

Cheers!

Added to my TODO list... BTW: If you only want to see the fanart: why not launch a screensaver with fanart ?

marcelveldt

Here you go

http://pastebin.com/VK6VDesn

http://pastebin.com/X32mpSYB

I did set Kodi to debug. Downloaded and installed Titan Helix 3.4.2 and restartet Kodi. It the went into the restart-loop - I attached 2 log from that loop.

It happens with both the stable and the Beta Skin in the current versions and I had this issue about 3 weeks ago with the stable version 3.4.x but somwhow it went away which now it doesn't (now it is permanent).

Confluence Skin works flawlessly.

I think your issue is related to your PVR addon. I have noticed some other addons with problems too on Isengard/Jarvis.

Anyway, the skin has a PVR widget by default. That PVR widget is trying to load the PVR entries but as far as I can tell from your logs the PVR is still loading and it gets in some unexpected condition.

I have to say this is a bug in Kodi or your PVR addon but it only manifests because of the PVR widget. Confluence doesn't have a PVR widget so that's why you're not having the issue with that. I think if you launch Kodi and go real quick to the PVR guid eit will crash too.

To fix this issue you can remove the PVR widget from the Live TV menu.

Go into the skin settings --> configure shortcuts --> select your live TV shortcut and set the widget to None.

You can also try to disable all widgets in the skin settings --> home menu settings

balkerman

Is that a custom color scheme? Any chance you'd be willing to export and upload it?

Sure, give me a few days....

blublub

I think your issue is related to your PVR addon. I have noticed some other addons with problems too on Isengard/Jarvis.

Anyway, the skin has a PVR widget by default. That PVR widget is trying to load the PVR entries but as far as I can tell from your logs the PVR is still loading and it gets in some unexpected condition.

I have to say this is a bug in Kodi or your PVR addon but it only manifests because of the PVR widget. Confluence doesn't have a PVR widget so that's why you're not having the issue with that. I think if you launch Kodi and go real quick to the PVR guid eit will crash too.

To fix this issue you can remove the PVR widget from the Live TV menu.

Go into the skin settings --> configure shortcuts --> select your live TV shortcut and set the widget to None.

You can also try to disable all widgets in the skin settings --> home menu settings

OK THX Marcel I will check that out with the widget.

However the PVR plugin hasn't changed since kodi 15.1 so it is not really clear to me why it started happening now.. That's kinda strange.

I will post that in the PVR section of kodi forum.

marcelveldt

OK THX Marcel I will check that out with the widget.

However the PVR plugin hasn't changed since kodi 15.1 so it is not really clear to me why it started happening now.. That's kinda strange.

I will post that in the PVR section of kodi forum.

I think because I have only recently added a pvr widget to the skin

marcelveldt

The 2 tile option has stopped working since the last update and reverts to 1 tile. Thanks

?? 2 tile option ? where ?

hi Marcel - is the grouped recordings bug not fixed yet?  I am using the latest beta skin and I still get a crash on pvr initialisation and a boot loop unless I change skin to confluence, disable grouped recordings, then I can switch back to titan and it works great from there.  There seems to be no way to make the setting persistent so any reboot seems to kill it, and the skin doesnt like that setting?

marcelveldt

hi Marcel - is the grouped recordings bug not fixed yet? I am using the latest beta skin and I still get a crash on pvr initialisation and a boot loop unless I change skin to confluence, disable grouped recordings, then I can switch back to titan and it works great from there. There seems to be no way to make the setting persistent so any reboot seems to kill it, and the skin doesnt like that setting?

Should be fixed long time ago... Try to disable the pvr widgets on the live tv shortcut, I have a feeling it has something to do with that. Also make sure you have updated kodi to rc3 because the stable version has some pvr issues

mediaGuy

Apologize if this was already asked.

Using latest Titan beta with WMC PVR Client.  When I switch to a 7-row grid, the EPG doesn't show the full 4 digits of my channel numbers.  Any way to fix this (It works in 9-row but the family thinks it's too small).