marcelveldt

marcelveldt

It seems some of the options for the tiles and backgrounds have dissappear such as recently add movies, TV shows etc?

yeah, something broke in that section. I will fix it tomorrow

jluce50

yeah, something broke in that section. I will fix it tomorrow

This may be related, but I just noticed that the default background for TV Shows and Movies shortcuts (Random TV Shows/Movies Backgrounds in settings) aren't rotating. 

e123enitan

This may be related, but I just noticed that the default background for TV Shows and Movies shortcuts (Random TV Shows/Movies Backgrounds in settings) aren't rotating.

Agreed, same issue noted in Titan #1740, I am sure Marcel is awere if this issue and would be fixed along with other concerns that heve been reported, let's wait for the next release :) Edited by e123enitan

jluce50

Okay, this is really weird. I opened up Kodi and went to check the background options and "Random TV Show/Movie Fanart Background" was missing! The only fanart option was "Random Global Fanart Background". So I restarted Kodi and now even that option is missing. 

marcelveldt

The reported issues with the backgrounds should now be fixed. I have just updated the skinhelper script to version 0.0.6 which includes the fix.

• Like 1

jluce50

The reported issues with the backgrounds should now be fixed. I have just updated the skinhelper script to version 0.0.6 which includes the fix.

Works great! Thanks!

Is the simple list (PVR) view supposed to have watched/unwatched/progress indicators? Mine does not (15.2rc1, Titan 3.5.5, NextPVR).

Also I am using NextPVR with external metadata I notice the PVR view has a channel column but no information in it. Where is the channel information for the view derived from?

Can Titan have another forced view section for Live TV recordings. TV Recordings root I like to have thumbs with grouping, for each program I like to set a list or detailed list. At the moment most of it is defaulting to Simple List (PVR).

altramarine

The Emby addon does not yet support mixed content. I do know however that @@Angelblue05 is working on that so it might be added soon.

Thank you @marcelveldt, @Angelblue05

Emby just auto updated for me to 1.1.39 and now the folder that had mixed content (shows, movies) split into two "Folder - Movies", "Folder - Shows". Is that intended?

The "Folder - Shows" is nested inside one of the shows.

How can i correct the "Smart Shortcut" and point it to the the root of the Series?

I tried changing it via Tags by going Video ->Movies(or Shows) ->Tags, but adding a new Tag lands me into the ENTIRE movies or show collection where I am able to select a specific movie or show with no option to select Emby folder. 

Thank you,

Kodi: 15.1

Emby: 1.1.39

Titan: 3.4.1

Edited by altramarine

e123enitan

HI Marcel Thanks for the great efforts on this Skill, there are few issues I spotted on the latest.

1, In the first screen, the backdrop remain static, it would only change when I restart Kodi, then it wouldn't change again seems something have been broken, that goes for all the menu.

Thanks for resolving item 1

2,Bottom right I noticed when disable all widgets, there is a residual of recently added movies, in previous built, nothing is dispaled once I disable all widgets

3, Bottom left, the power botton, couldn't be activate with down arrow, except i used left arrow. Ideally it should be navigate to through either down/left arrows.

4. In this screen taken from configure shortcuts>edit menu shortcuts>set lable is not working, i couldn't change title of any menu shortcuts

strange this is only applicable to my OpenElec, it works well with Window 7.

Hope you have time to resolved 2-4 items 

Thanks 

This I find strange in confluence skin it displayed all addon under program, but in Titan I am missing few for example FTV/Guide.

Thanks for taken care of these issues.

Diedrich

Kodi 15.1

Emby for Kodi beta 1.1.39

Titan beta 3.5.5

Go to Movie Sets, Edit a set to add more movies. Try to click Cancel - it doesn't work. Clicking Cancel does nothing. OK or backspace works fine.

marcelveldt

Since last update doesn't seem to be marking shows as watched, Seems to mark it watched and then immediately removes the watched indicator

that would be a problem with the Emby addon, not the skin.

that would be a problem with the Emby addon, not the skin.

Mmmmmm ok

Was working fine up until yesterday,Hasnt been any updates has there?

Edited by Glyde62

drschlaumeier

OOPS, Sorry, I think its the wrong forum ... I need to post to Kodi community ...

Hallo,

I'm new here but using Kodi with Titan on several PC/Android since appr. a year.

Never had any problems.

However, I have Win7 PC where I replaced with Kodi V15.2rc1 and Titan 3.4.1.

My problem is that I cannot add any shortcut. this was working flawless since month but now not working anymore.

Skin Settings - Configure Shortcuts - Edit Menu Shortcuts - Add

When I click Add there seems to be happen nothing...

Enclose some kodi log file cut:

09:56:20 T:7960  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:56:20 T:7960  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:57:03 T:1724  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
09:57:10 T:7048  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:57:10 T:7048  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Edit:
With debug output:
10:03:45 T:6004    INFO: initializing python engine.
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): start processing
10:03:45 T:6004  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py"
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): entering source directory C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.titanskin.helpers" dependent on version 2.13.0 of the xbmc.python api
10:03:45 T:6004    INFO: CPythonInvoker(89, C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\default.py): script successfully run
10:03:45 T:6004    INFO: Python script stopped
10:03:45 T:6004   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 6004 terminating

Thats all what happen ... 

I tries the same with Titan Beta 3.5.6 ... same result!

Please help

Many thanks

Edited by drschlaumeier

marcelveldt

My problem is that I cannot add any shortcut. this was working flawless since month but now not working anymore.

Skin Settings - Configure Shortcuts - Edit Menu Shortcuts - Add

When I click Add there seems to be happen nothing...

This question has been answered many times before but here you go:

You are using the stable version of the skin while having the beta repo installed, that doesn't work because it will also update the helper scripts/services to a version that isn't compatible with current stable version (on official repo).

Solutions:

1. Switch to the beta version. Make sure that all other scripts etc are also updated to latest version.

2. Switch to stable only: remove all traces of the skin (both stable and beta) AND the titan skin helper script, remove the beta Emby repo. Once all is cleared just install the skin from kodi repo again.

puithove

I see the latest update of the BETA.  I love the shrunken guide grid when LiveTV is playing.  One small issue though - the current time indicator doesn't fit:

560019c842d0e_ScreenShot20150921at104436

That's the case on the full screen guide as well if you set the number of rows to 9 or 10 (if you set it for 7, it fits perfectly).  This has been around for a while actually.  Can't remember if I reported it before.

56001a555770a_ScreenShot20150921at105411

marcelveldt

I'm actually on a very recent Jarvis build.

Hmm, you're right... It's a Jarvis issue. It's fine on Isengard. I think it will be fixed soon, Jarvis is still at alpha stage.

e123enitan

Hi Marcel- Thanks for the efforts, all the issues that reported previouly are resolved except that I can't still change title, I am sure if this only apply to OpenElec OS, wondering if someone else have issue on OpenElec.

5601f45faa44b_screenshot003.png 

After adding my short cut "Create shortcut to here",I went to my main screen to lunch menu, for each one that I tried, I get this screen message.But when I replaced the short cut with specific e.g "Kid", I dont get the message, but I loss the submenus that are linked to "Create shortcut to here"

5601f69088385_screenshot001.png

=

5601f7f9cd7c2_screenshot004.png

In the screen below the country info etc although set, but it is all white-out, not readable.

5601f79395303_screenshot002.png

So far this what I found based on my specific needs, however, if something else shows up during my review, I shall post the issues.

Cheers!

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel- Thanks for the efforts, all the issues that reported previouly are resolved except that I can't still change title, I am sure if this only apply to OpenElec OS, wondering if someone else have issue on OpenElec.

So far this what I found based on my specific needs, however, if something else shows up during my review, I shall post the issues.

Cheers!

You must update your version of OpenElec in order to resolve these issues.

Tranquil

Hi @@marcelveldt .

Yesterday I installed the official stable OpenELEC Distribution, just for testing purposes. I was wondering that I can not change the view style in the libraries. It just keeps staying on "List".

Running Helix 14.2 and latest Titan from KODI Repro.

Is this a limitation for OpenElec?

marcelveldt

Hi @@marcelveldt .

Yesterday I installed the official stable OpenELEC Distribution, just for testing purposes. I was wondering that I can not change the view style in the libraries. It just keeps staying on "List".

Running Helix 14.2 and latest Titan from KODI Repro.

Is this a limitation for OpenElec?

No, you have the Emby Beta repo installed which will result in a unsupported situation because the helper scripts aren't compatible with stable version of the skin. It has been mentioned here a couple of times.

Solution 1: Switch to the beta skin

Solution 2: Manually install the script.titanskinhelpers from Kodi repo and prevent it from beiing updated (set Kodi to manual update)

Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 1