marcelveldt

puithove

Here's a couple little bugs in 3.5.4.  When setting the vertical home, with inline submenus - the alignment of the submenu text is off, and the highlighted color for the selected submenu item makes it invisible.

55f2ce56562e8_ScreenShot20150911at84907A

marcelveldt

Yes I have just tested on v3.4.1. The difference between the versions is when selecting----assign widget-video library-sources-films-create shortcut you would get a pop up saying Display... you could then select movies, tv etc. It seems this pop up is no longer appearing.

The source is in my library but as the library has mixed kids and adults films I use source to just show the adult films etc on that tile.

The better way to do that is by creating a smart playlist and assign that to the widget (or create a shortcut)

In fact, if you're using Emby (and you're posting on the emby forums so I think you do), just add the two tv show collections seperately as a library in Emby, in that case they will be completely seperated in Kodi.

marcelveldt

Oh and how do I get rid of the power icon at the bottom of the home screen? If I disable the power menu on the home screen it goes away but then I have no power menu.

You can't. You can disable it to hide it. It looks like you want to hide it but not disable it :-)

Why not add a shortcut for your powermenu ?

If needed I can also create an additional option to hide it.

marcelveldt

Request: Item count, please.

Example Movies:

134 Movies Total

7 Sets:54 Movies

Where and why ?

marcelveldt

Have the settings to change the opacity of the various panels been removed from General Color Settings? I could have sworn that's where they were.

I'm not sure if this is skin related, but the weather background images cycle incredibly quickly. I feel like I'm going to have a seizure when I load the weather screen. Is there a setting for this somewhere?

1) They are now inside the color selector dialog itself. You can select a color and set the opacity in the same colorpicker dialog.

2) This should be fixed in 3.5.4

marcelveldt

Here's a couple little bugs in 3.5.4.  When setting the vertical home, with inline submenus - the alignment of the submenu text is off, and the highlighted color for the selected submenu item makes it invisible.

fixed. Available in next beta

• Like 1

The better way to do that is by creating a smart playlist and assign that to the widget (or create a shortcut)

In fact, if you're using Emby (and you're posting on the emby forums so I think you do), just add the two tv show collections seperately as a library in Emby, in that case they will be completely seperated in Kodi.

No I'm not using Emby, I just have a nas with a films, TV, kids films and kids tv folder. Each then has its own tile.

Is there no chance of just having this as it was before as it worked perfectly without creating play lists etc as I have multiple kodi installs around the house. Thanks for all your work.

Edited by borenson

puithove

Bug:  Vertical menu - When changing the widget source (such as on the Movies widget, changing from default of "Recommended" to "Recently Added") the change doesn't stick - as soon as popping back to the main menu, it switches the widget back.  Happens on Movies and TV Shows.

Hi Marcel,

I'm seeing issues with the Titan script helpers since the latest update was pushed.The previous 1.8.2 was fine with both the Titan and Titan Beta Skin,but now widgets,skin edit buttons,view types are all broken.

This is happening on Windows 10 (14.2 Helix,15,15.1,15.2) ,OpenELEC X86_64 Generic 5.0.8 14.2 Helix,Android devices.

The current Titan Script Helpers 1.8.5 keeps updating in a loop(which I think is the cause of the issue,corruption)...I've uninstalled the skin and helpers and skin shortcuts and reinstalled.Still I'm seeing the same issue.It's

strange because I'm not seeing others asking about the same issue.I'm not using Emby just Addons and my own Movies & TV Shows.

Any input here would be great,thank you.

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel,

I'm seeing issues with the Titan script helpers since the latest update was pushed.The previous 1.8.2 was fine with both the Titan and Titan Beta Skin,but now widgets,skin edit buttons,view types are all broken.

This is happening on Windows 10 (14.2 Helix,15,15.1,15.2) ,OpenELEC X86_64 Generic 5.0.8 14.2 Helix,Android devices.

The current Titan Script Helpers 1.8.5 keeps updating in a loop(which I think is the cause of the issue,corruption)...I've uninstalled the skin and helpers and skin shortcuts and reinstalled.Still I'm seeing the same issue.It's

strange because I'm not seeing others asking about the same issue.I'm not using Emby just Addons and my own Movies & TV Shows.

Any input here would be great,thank you.

It has been mentioned on the Official forumthread for the Titan skin (on Kodi forums):

If you are using the stable version of the skin (3.4.1) and have the beta Emby repo installed it won't work.

The helper scripts for the new beta version (3.5.x) are incompatible with the current stable.

Only solution is to either switch to the beta of the skin or manually re-install the latest stable version of the helper script and prevent it from updating (e.g. remove the beta repo or disable auto updating).

The latest version of the stable helper script can be obtained here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/helix/script.titanskin.helpers/script.titanskin.helpers-1.8.2.zip

• Like 1

marcelveldt

No I'm not using Emby, I just have a nas with a films, TV, kids films and kids tv folder. Each then has its own tile.

Is there no chance of just having this as it was before as it worked perfectly without creating play lists etc as I have multiple kodi installs around the house. Thanks for all your work.

Which Kodi version are you using ? I'm starting to think that something has changed in recent Kodi versions about this because I can't get it to work inside a widget, the thumb stays blank.

marcelveldt

Bug:  Vertical menu - When changing the widget source (such as on the Movies widget, changing from default of "Recommended" to "Recently Added") the change doesn't stick - as soon as popping back to the main menu, it switches the widget back.  Happens on Movies and TV Shows.

Yeah, I know... Currently this is a "feature" :-)

I still have to implement some method to save the preference for a widget. Now it reverts to the first one.

If I have some time left I'll fix it in today.

puithove

Hey Marcel - here's a request.

Wonder if you'd be interested in adding a new PVR field to the various PVR views (OSD, EPG, Channels, Recordings, etc.).  As of Isengard, they added an "Episode Title" field.  For serial shows, or sports the name of the episode is placed here.

This is a discussion on it in the Kodi forums:  http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223720&page=3

And here are some screenshots of it in Confluence (Only a couple of the available views where it'd have to be added):

The Episode Title is "Fresh Brood"

55d382412b7ba_55cd73013bb8a_ScreenShot20

55d3827922315_55cd7333b9997_ScreenShot20

I know you're busy trying to polish up everything.  I hope you don't mind this reminder in case you forgot :)

puithove

Yeah, I know... Currently this is a "feature" :-)

I still have to implement some method to save the preference for a widget. Now it reverts to the first one.

If I have some time left I'll fix it in today.

Ha!  Hadn't seen it mentioned as being known yet, so figured I'd report it.

Which Kodi version are you using ? I'm starting to think that something has changed in recent Kodi versions about this because I can't get it to work inside a widget, the thumb stays blank.

Okay I have tried on 15.1 android and 15.2 pc and it works using version 3.4.1 official release.  I had to completely wipe kodi to get it to work, just un-installing the skin and dependencies wasn't enough.

Edited by borenson

marcelveldt

I know you're busy trying to polish up everything.  I hope you don't mind this reminder in case you forgot :)

No I didn't forget it. In fact I have just added it but i cannot test it because my PVR doesn't provide that info.

I am about to upload beta version 3.5.5 to the repo. Can you give it a try to see if it's actually working ?

marcelveldt

Okay I have tried on 15.1 android and 15.2 pc and it works using version 3.4.1 official release.  I had to completely wipe kodi to get it to work, just un-installing the skin and dependencies wasn't enough.

OK, so with the stable version 3.4.1 on Kodi Isengard it does work...? Hmm, in that case I have to figure out what the heck I changed to break that ;-)

I will figure it out, no problem.

marcelveldt

Ha!  Hadn't seen it mentioned as being known yet, so figured I'd report it.

I managed to get it working. You can now set your own preference for widget 1-4 in the skinsettings and the toggle on the widget itself now remembers the last state.

Available in next beta 3.5.5

puithove

fixed. Available in next beta

This was the submenu alignment and color issues - yup, fixed.

No I didn't forget it. In fact I have just added it but i cannot test it because my PVR doesn't provide that info.

I am about to upload beta version 3.5.5 to the repo. Can you give it a try to see if it's actually working ?

Yes, I see it in the guide grid and OSD.  Good there.  Don't see it in the "Channels" or "Recordings" windows though.  

I managed to get it working. You can now set your own preference for widget 1-4 in the skinsettings and the toggle on the widget itself now remembers the last state.

Available in next beta 3.5.5

Nice - That's much better.  

puithove

Also - since I was taking a closer look at the PVR windows...

This happens when you bring up the channels list when TV playback is going (notice the overlapping text bottom left):

55f36fdef0391_ScreenShot20150911at81235P

And by default the grid guide is set for 9 lines - but the current time indicator doesn't line up.  When I set it to lower, it's fine:

55f370ba7ecc1_ScreenShot20150911at82355P

Edited by puithove

puithove

BTW - I haven't noticed it in other skins, so I assume it's something you've added... I love that it's doing metadata and image lookups for the PVR stuff.

Edited by puithove

e123enitan

HI Marcel Thanks for the great efforts on this Skill, there are few issues I spotted on the latest.

1, In the first screen, the backdrop remain static, it would only change when I restart Kodi, then it wouldn't change again seems something have been broken, that goes for all the menu.

2,Bottom right I noticed when disable all widgets, there is a residual of recently added movies, in previous built, nothing is dispaled once I disable all widgets

3, Bottom left, the power botton, couldn't be activate with down arrow, except i used left arrow. Ideally it should be navigate to through either down/left arrows.

55f3a6bc1112c_screenshot000.png

In this screen taken from configure shortcuts>edit menu shortcuts>set lable is not working, i couldn't change title of any menu shortcuts

strange this is only applicable to my OpenElec, it works well with Window 7.

55f3a94bf0d0f_screenshot001.png

This I find strange in confluence skin it displayed all addon under program, but in Titan I am missing few for example FTV/Guide.

55f3ab2b4774f_screenshot003.png

55f3ab4a4c4c3_screenshot004.png

Thanks for taken care of these issues.

Edited by e123enitan

Music-library is missing as a widget list item, or at least I can't find it.

Would it be possible to set default widgets, 1-4, for movies and tv shows outside of the configure shortcut screens. I bit like the forced views that we can set for movies, tv shows, and collections.

Plus widget 3 label appears twice in the config shortcuts menu list.

Love all the updates, but it is getting time consuming to setup things up now :-) however, wife approval is pretty high at the moment. Thanks