marcelveldt

is there an issue with the latest stable?  I am getting a crash on bootup with pvr enabled on 15.1 (openelec 6 latest beta).  With other skins I dont get the problem but with Titan it starts to load, shows the main menu and 'loading recordings' then reboots.

If I pull the network cable I can disable the PVR and it then works, but with pvr enabled and titan it keeps rebooting.  The default skin and artyc zephyr both work with no reboot so this seems to be skin specific.

Any ideas?

puithove

Hmm, you're right... It's a Jarvis issue. It's fine on Isengard. I think it will be fixed soon, Jarvis is still at alpha stage.

Ok cool. Wanted to let you know it was there.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e123enitan

Marcel just wish to report that I am experiencing freezing when I tried to select any menu, it appears nothing is not right somewhere.

http://xbmclogs.com/pat5ppfcn

http://xbmclogs.com/pypvk5lhf

There are errors in both logs, I am sure what could have casued the either emby or Titam or Openelec OS, anyway I shall rebuild Kodi from strach, with latest Beta Titan/Emby and see if the issue happen again.

Thanks

marcelveldt

is there an issue with the latest stable? I am getting a crash on bootup with pvr enabled on 15.1 (openelec 6 latest beta). With other skins I dont get the problem but with Titan it starts to load, shows the main menu and 'loading recordings' then reboots.

If I pull the network cable I can disable the PVR and it then works, but with pvr enabled and titan it keeps rebooting. The default skin and artyc zephyr both work with no reboot so this seems to be skin specific.

Any ideas?

There seems to be a bug currently which I'll fix later today. You have to disable grouping of recordings.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Marcel just wish to report that I am experiencing freezing when I tried to select any menu, it appears nothing is not right somewhere.

There are errors in both logs, I am sure what could have casued the either emby or Titam or Openelec OS, anyway I shall rebuild Kodi from strach, with latest Beta Titan/Emby and see if the issue happen again.

Thanks

I have been working on the "Forced Views" features in latest betas, possible that it contains a bug...

Are you using forced views ? If so, please try to disable it and look if it's fixed

marcelveldt

Have Next Up notifications been removed from the skin? I just realized I haven't seen them in a while...

No, should still be there although I haven't tested it for a while.

Sure that it is enabled and configured correctly ?

puithove

Yea, Next Up Notifications works fine if you launched from the library view.  Pretty sure it doesn't work if you launched from home screen widget.

• Like 1

jluce50

Yea, Next Up Notifications works fine if you launched from the library view.  Pretty sure it doesn't work if you launched from home screen widget.

Ah, that must be it. I watch most of my shows from the Next Up widget.

marcelveldt

Thanks

The issues with freezing/crashing Kodi should now be fixed with the latest skin beta.

marcelveldt

Maybe you should post that on the thread/forum for the NextUp Episodes addon, Might be that Ian isn't aware of the issue.

Having problems with Titan Beta today, When I open a collection (Movies,TV etc) I cant scroll shows

On the Home screen I can move from item to item with keyboard or remote

Works fine when I try other skins

marcelveldt

Having problems with Titan Beta today, When I open a collection (Movies,TV etc) I cant scroll shows

On the Home screen I can move from item to item with keyboard or remote

Works fine when I try other skins

That should be fixed in the 3.5.11 versio. Can you confirm?

marcelveldt

Tried uninstalling it and re installing and still same problem

Skin settings, Advanced, reset skin settings

Does that help?

marcelveldt

Nope didn't help, Still same problem

Strange! One more try...

In the kodi userdata folder, subfolder Database, delete (or rename) the file ViewModes3

Strange! One more try...

In the kodi userdata folder, subfolder Database, delete (or rename) the file ViewModes3

Ok will try that out soon, strange it's only doing it in certain views

Is doing it on my pc and on my Htpc

marcelveldt

Ok will try that out soon, strange it's only doing it in certain views

Is doing it on my pc and on my Htpc

Remember which view it was ? So I can fix it

Edited by marcelveldt

Remember which view it was ? So I can fix it

The view I prefer to use is Large Poster, That was one that was playing up, most other views worked fine.

Just had a look, Only have a ViewModes6 no ViewModes3

Edited by Glyde62

marcelveldt

The view I prefer to use is Large Poster, That was one that was playing up, most other views worked fine.

Just had a look, Only have a ViewModes6 no ViewModes3

I reproduced the issue... Both Large poster and Single poster were broken. I've just fixed it and will provide new beta later today.

You can either wait for that or delete the ViewModes6 file

I reproduced the issue... Both Large poster and Single poster were broken. I've just fixed it and will provide new beta later today.

You can either wait for that or delete the ViewModes6 file

I deleted the ViewModes6 file but didn't fix the problem, will wait for your update

im85288

I started noticing this recently too when switching from using direct paths to using the emby addon paths. If someone get's a chance could you test with it using direct paths and let me know. Cheers 

• Like 1