marcelveldt

puithove

Ah, sorry @@im85288, I thought you were aware.  I had it in my head that I'd seen something about that before.  I'm probably wrong.  Anyway, I don't think I'll have the time to go through that today, but will try sometime over the weekend and I'll post to the thread on the addon.

jluce50

I started noticing this recently too when switching from using direct paths to using the emby addon paths. If someone get's a chance could you test with it using direct paths and let me know. Cheers 

I'm using local (direct) paths and I don't get the Next Up notifications on items played from a widget. Not sure if it matters, but I'm using 1.0.35 of the Emby addon since that's the last one that works with Jarvis.

im85288

I'm using local (direct) paths and I don't get the Next Up notifications on items played from a widget. Not sure if it matters, but I'm using 1.0.35 of the Emby addon since that's the last one that works with Jarvis.

Strange, there is no logical explanation for that one and I'm sure it would have been reported in the Kodi forums if that was happening consistently. I will look into it this weekend as I'm 99% sure it worked fine for me (not with Titan but that should make no difference) when using direct paths. 

As for the Emby addon..I use the latest and greatest with the latest Jarvis nightlies with no problems at all. 

• Like 1

Hi

I used the Beta version for a while and now switched back to the stable version.

Now I get an message that I cannot use the stable skin version while the Emby Beta addon is installed.

So I did remove:

Titan beta skin

Titan skin

Emby beta repo

Emby repo

Script helper

and installed the stable skin but still get that message!?

What am I missing here? I always thouht that stable and beta can be installed at the same time as it is explained in port #1

puithove

Strange, there is no logical explanation for that one and I'm sure it would have been reported in the Kodi forums if that was happening consistently. I will look into it this weekend as I'm 99% sure it worked fine for me (not with Titan but that should make no difference) when using direct paths. 

As for the Emby addon..I use the latest and greatest with the latest Jarvis nightlies with no problems at all. 

Continued here so that we don't clog up Marcel's thread:  http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/25831-nextup-notification-service-not-from-widgets/

jluce50

The color theme picker seems to be broken in the latest version (on FireTV... haven't tried on Windows yet). It loads, but I'm unable to select anything.

Hi

With the current Version 3.4 and 3.5 is it still possible to install stable and beta side by side?

I am asking because when I switch to beta it will convert the settings and stable version remarks that the beta repo is still active!?

So I guess it is not a good idea??

marcelveldt

and installed the stable skin but still get that message!?

What am I missing here? I always thouht that stable and beta can be installed at the same time as it is explained in port #1

Yes, I have always made sure that you could have both the beta and the stable installed at the same time.

Except with the current changes in the beta skin this was not possible. Once this beta will be pushed to stable it's all resolved and it will be possible again to have them both installed.

Because of the many frustrations caused by this step I'm going to publish a in-between version of the stable skin which has the required changes for the new skin helpers, I will post this new version tonight on the repo so if you have the beta repo installed, it will auto update the stable skin and the error will be gone.

• Like 2

marcelveldt

The color theme picker seems to be broken in the latest version (on FireTV... haven't tried on Windows yet). It loads, but I'm unable to select anything.

Yep, I just spotted this myself. Will be fixed tonight!

• Like 1

Yes, I have always made sure that you could have both the beta and the stable installed at the same time.

Except with the current changes in the beta skin this was not possible. Once this beta will be pushed to stable it's all resolved and it will be possible again to have them both installed.

Because of the many frustrations caused by this step I'm going to publish a in-between version of the stable skin which has the required changes for the new skin helpers, I will post this new version tonight on the repo so if you have the beta repo installed, it will auto update the stable skin and the error will be gone.

Hi Marcel

Were you able to deploy the fix yet?

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel

Were you able to deploy the fix yet?

I have just published the in-between version of the skin, version 3.4.2 to the Emby beta repo.

This version contains all (stable) features from the 3.5 release and is still compatible with Helix.

Users running the stable version of the skin and the beta emby repo will be auto updated to the 3.4.2 version.

I will wait for some feedback before publishing to the official kodi repo.

• Like 1

e123enitan

Hi Marcel -great work, just as a feedback, the last Beta update have  resolved all issues reported in last few postings, except for title change, anyway this is not a show stopper for my needs. 

However, I noticed that, when I stopped a movie or it is completed the process of syn with the server kind off caused the poster to jump/spike that the posters turns black then re-displayed as normal, the event happen so fast that it is difficult to capture the screen shot, I am wondering if such behavior is captured in the log report, or how else should I document the occurrence.

Just as note- I only make few changes to the skin default settings and event turn on the low device, so it only configured to bear minimum.

Thanks  

Edited by e123enitan

Normally in Windows Vista/7/8/10 C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Or WIndows XP C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Kodi

Appdata is hidden folder, either enable viewing hidden folders or type appdata in the path taskbar.

Edited by browned

e123enitan

Hi Marcel Titan Beta, I wish to add Genre to Submenu, but I couldn't it, could U pls point me to where is located, in past it is easy to find.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

Normally in Windows Vista/7/8/10 C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Or WIndows XP C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Kodi

Appdata is hidden folder, either enable viewing hidden folders or type appdata in the path taskbar.

Thanks for your response. 

balkerman

Thanks for the update! Latest beta has resolved poster and backdrop pop ins when scrolling, they appear instantly now. I can see what is scrolling... Thanks!

• Like 1

e123enitan

Hi Marcel Titan Beta, I wish to add Genre to Submenu, but I couldn't it, could U pls point me to where is located, in past it is easy to find.

Thanks

Thanks Marcel, just upgraded to OpenElec (5.59.5) Kodi 15.2 rc plus latest Titan Beta, all my issues are resolved, thanks :)  

• Like 1

AgileHumor

Can you make the borders around the tiles bigger?

I'm using the 3 tile rows and the line is so thin around the box it's hard to determine.

I also tried making the focus yellow, but it's still too small for the WAF.

Edited by AgileHumor

marcelveldt

Can you make the borders around the tiles bigger?

I'm using the 3 tile rows and the line is so thin around the box it's hard to determine.

I also tried making the focus yellow, but it's still too small for the WAF.

I've made the borders a bit thicker, will be available in next beta

• Like 2

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, Just wondering if its possible to make menu bar disappear to left after few second say on time factor of save mode, and reappear once a key or mouse is activated, this will give a clearer transparency and appreciation of the backdrop -just a thought, anyway thanks for the good work, the skin is alot smother on playback that previous. 

Cheers!

560d9bcec4c1c_1revised.jpg

kmarq13

Running Titan BETA 3.5.15 and Emby 1.1.44 on a firetv. I've noticed the watch state of tv shows doesn't seem to be updating. I'll finish something and it will remain unwatched. It is updating on the Emby server correctly, and I don't have any issues with my system running the stable versions of both.

I'm running Jarvis Alpha 3. So not sure if it is a skin issue or just because things aren't fully updated for J yet. Wanted to report just in case.

blublub

Titan Beta

Kodi Isengard

Getting the foillowing:

Skin Helper Service Error

If log is required where is it located?

Probably the same here. I get this message after removing the Titan skin bcause I get a Kodi bootloop - anyone else having this?

Edit:

It is a kodi start-loop not a real bootloop. It seems that Titan doesn't get along with live TV enabled (using vnsi). It crashes right when EPG should be loaded from server. It works fine with confluence and worked fine with titan 3.4.

Any ideas, log requests?

Edited by blublub