marcelveldt

jluce50

So I noticed that there was a new beta version (I was on the one marked OLDVERSION). I tried to install it but it failed and I was left unable to use the current version that I'm on. I switched to Confluence, uninstalled the OLDVERSION, and attempted to install the newer one which also failed due to a dependency error. Now I'm unable to install any of the Titan skins! I've deleted all the relevant folders from the addons folder and the addon_data folder but still no dice. Where did I go wrong here and how do I fix it?

jluce50

delete guisettings.xml

Now they're all showing as incompatible...

Edit: Actually, all skins in all repos are showing as incompatible. Wtf?!

Edited by jluce50

marcelveldt

if you have all addons installed then dl from from git and install zip via addons

Never download the skin from Github as it contains invalid code and is not packaged to use with Kodi... The repo versions should work fine
  • Like 1

jluce50

Something got really hosed. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled everything from scratch and now it's working. 

• Like 1

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, I just noticed on the latest Titan Beta I couldn’t find any program add-on, In past build, not sure exactly the version, I was able to add to my menu several program add-on (Ivue or F/T guides, and so on!), could it be that program add-on have been remapped elsewhere or under different grouping kindly advice.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, I just noticed on the latest Titan Beta I couldn’t find any program add-on, I past build, not sure exactly the version, I was able to my menu several program add-on (Ivue or F/T guides, and so on!), could it be that program add-on have been remapped elsewhere or under different grouping kindly advice.

Thanks

Just want to add, that music and video addons can be found, except program addons.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

jluce50

Hi Marcel, I just noticed on the latest Titan Beta I couldn’t find any program add-on, I past build, not sure exactly the version, I was able to my menu several program add-on (Ivue or F/T guides, and so on!), could it be that program add-on have been remapped elsewhere or under different grouping kindly advice.

Thanks

Have you recently installed a new version of Jarvis? I installed a more recent nightly version and noticed they now group certain addon types in categories. For instance, Skins is now inside the "Look and Feel" category.

e123enitan

Have you recently installed a new version of Jarvis? I installed a more recent nightly version and noticed they now group certain addon types in categories. For instance, Skins is now inside the "Look and Feel" category.

Not at all-I am still on Kodi 15.2 Isengard, my questions is to Titan, in the option to create user specific menu is missing add-on listed under program addon. 

jluce50

Probably not specific to this skin, but it's the only one I use :)... Does anyone notice if they've gotten rid of StartAndroidActivity in Jarvis? My shortcuts to start other apps on my FireTV stopped working when I upgraded to Jarvis.

marcelveldt

Will be fixed in the new beta. I've been working last couple of weeks to completely revamp parts of the skin.

Already got rid of 1000''s lines of code by optimizing it. It will be very fast... Also stuff like the widgets and shortcuts sections are improved a lot.

I''m not ready yet to share a beta but will be within a few days.

• Like 2

e123enitan

Will be fixed in the new beta. I've been working last couple of weeks to completely revamp parts of the skin.

Already got rid of 1000''s lines of code by optimizing it. It will be very fast... Also stuff like the widgets and shortcuts sections are improved a lot.

I''m not ready yet to share a beta but will be within a few days.

You are the man  minus a thousand codes would mean faster and smother on a low powered devices, please take your time to perfect and shared at your convenience.

Cheers! :)

e123enitan

You are the man  minus a thousand codes would mean faster and smother on a low powered devices, please take your time to perfect and shared at your convenience.

Cheers! :)

Please could I make a request to add year and search to default  submenu of each user menu(movie, TV shows, Anima, Kids and etc), the current default have Genre, recently added, Unwatched, this would aid the process for searching/narrow down movies, especially where one have large collections of media files,

hope this make sense. 

Thanks again.

marcelveldt

Not at all-I am still on Kodi 15.2 Isengard, my questions is to Titan, in the option to create user specific menu is missing add-on listed under program addon. 

Isn't that listed under "common" ?

Diedrich

Well, Titan is beautiful! Great job! I have three major complaints though. I'm on Kodi 15.2 and Titan stable (well, I don't know the version because that's one of the major issues.

1. There is no menu or button to return to the home screen when either in TV or Movies.

Edit: I found the setting for enabling a mouse.

2. Other than pressing 'S', I do not see another way to access the Settings and Shutdown controls.

Edit: Also found this by enabling the mouse support setting.

3. The Settings shortcut in the bottom Settings and Shutdown controls does not work, I just get an audible ding.

Edit: This was solved by installing Jarvis Alpha and the Emby for Kodi beta repository. This was broken in Kodi 15.1 and downloading Titan through the Kodi repository.

Edited by dvgmar
  • Like 1

lkrkkrsaz

Have the newest version of Isengard. Installed Titan. Cannot access settings. I hit 's' and have Settings selected and hit enter but nothing happens. Bit ridiculous. Can't do much with Settings not working.

Have the newest version of Isengard. Installed Titan. Cannot access settings. I hit 's' and have Settings selected and hit enter but nothing happens. Bit ridiculous. Can't do much with Settings not working.

Try change skin to confluence and then uninstall the Titan Skin and the Titan Script helpers and reboot.Then try reinstall and test again.

Diedrich

Read item 3 in my post above. Getting the beta skin worked for me. The official skin seems to have that bug.

Diedrich

@@marcelveldt

Confirmation number: 3286722356458680W

I hope that buys a good beer in the Netherlands

Here is my home screen. I love it and I have one request to make it perfect! As you can see from the Photoshop'ing, I'd like to request the skin settings option to have the sub-menu items expand above the home tiles. I use a mouse to navigate and having the sub-menus open above the tiles would prevent the bottom bar from shading up as well as prevent sloppy mousing over the other tiles and therefore popping up their own sub-menu.

55e8a47d30b49_2015090214_20_06Kodi.png

Edited by dvgmar
  • Like 1

jluce50

When I enable the extended info panel, I get the following error. Any idea how to fix this?

15:45:34 T:548   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 45, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 19, in __init__
                                                start_info_actions(self.infos, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 365, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name", ""))
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 68, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs import DialogVideoInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogVideoInfo.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from DialogBaseInfo import DialogBaseInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogBaseInfo.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from ..OnClickHandler import OnClickHandler
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\OnClickHandler.py", line 84, in <module>
                                                "osdleft": xbmcgui.ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT,
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

jhoff80

Starting to seriously use Kodi for the first time in a decade, and loving this skin once I configured it to my liking.

One small question though, would it be possible to make the "Nextup" service popup a little smaller and more subtle?  In Confluence, it pops up as a small window in the corner, which makes it far easier to deal with different media file's different lengths (some shows, 30 seconds is far too early, other shows have two minutes of credits).

In Titan, it pops up in the left center of the screen, and blocks a large portion of the picture.

Edit:  Actually, I realized it might not be Confluence I'm thinking of but one of the other skins I've tried, but my point still stands, I'd love to see something far more subtle in the corner of the screen instead of a huge popup blocking everything.

Edited by jhoff80
  • Like 1

e123enitan

When I enable the extended info panel, I get the following error. Any idea how to fix this?

15:45:34 T:548   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 45, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 19, in __init__
                                                start_info_actions(self.infos, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 365, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name", ""))
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 68, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs import DialogVideoInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogVideoInfo.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from DialogBaseInfo import DialogBaseInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogBaseInfo.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from ..OnClickHandler import OnClickHandler
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\OnClickHandler.py", line 84, in <module>
                                                "osdleft": xbmcgui.ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT,
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I have similar thing before, so I went to skin settings>media library view>use extended video info dialog, when this enable it should down load the script,

I hope it works for you.