marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Anyone else experiencing problems with the user logoff button? I have two profiles installed on my kodi setup and I'm no longer able to switch between them.

After clicking the lock button nothing happens at all.

Still having this issue?

marcelveldt

I had been using the stable release as the back button still worked there, but now its updated to 3.4 and this has been removed, is there anything you can do to get the 1 button functionality back?

Thanks!

It should be fixed in 3.4.1

marcelveldt

Hi again Marcel,

just wondering could you share any info on my question from a page or two back http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-80&do=findComment&comment=235532 and here http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-80&do=findComment&comment=235684 .Now like I've already said it's not a big issue for me.Just wondering is it correct(have you intentionally removed the Change Shortcut option).Thank you

This should be fixed in the beta version.
  • Like 1

balkerman

I will add unwatched flag in next release... Note that you can already disable the watched flag in the skinsettings

Cool!!! Thanks Marcel. 

Glyde62

Wondering how I make Titan default to the first item in list eg: Tv Shows

Always goes to wherever I was in the last last I opened it?

Is there a setting to change that behaviour?

marcelveldt

That's not a Titan default but Kodi in general. I'm not sure though if there is a setting in Kodi to override that.

Angelblue05

Isn't the option under settings > appearance > startup window ?

Nvm totally misunderstood what you were talking about.

Edited by Angelblue05

Tranquil

Still having this issue?

Yes, problem still exists. 

1.) Clicking on my profile image logs me out correctly (Master User)

2.) Clicking the lock button in the system menu which appears on the bottom, nothing happens

By using method 1: Some settings of the profile, I switched to, get lost. In general it is the homescreen setting (I'm using vertical layout on all users, after switching to, it is taken off and default view is shown)

I recently upgraded from helix to 15.1, may this cause this problem? Do I have to reinstall? 

Edited by Tranquil

Vidman

In isengard there is a option the kodi settings to go to first unwatched item in TV shows

Glyde62

In isengard there is a option the kodi settings to go to first unwatched item in TV shows

Yes Titan has that option also, But iam talking about at the series level not episode

blakmumba

Hmm, the only way to do that is if I make the sub menu buttons really small or append a second line... Do you have that many sub menu items?

Many thanks for your reply.  I honestly have like 7 sub menu's however if anyone else does not want to decrease the tiles then i'll leave it but if they ok with it then yes please.

Also is there a way to change the standby/power off bar colour?.  I've changed the colour for most of the skin such as select bar, headers, side bars, progress bars etc but for the life of me cannot find the option to change the colour of the standby bar without changing the skin.

Once again many thanks

kmarq13

Please install latest version of Netflixbmc to stop that from happening. Btw, it should only happen when you have enabled smart shortcuts for netflixbmc in the skinsettings

Using netflixbmc 1.3.22 and titan 3.4.1. Smart shortcuts for netflixbmc is turned off.

Tranquil

Yes, problem still exists. 

1.) Clicking on my profile image logs me out correctly (Master User)

2.) Clicking the lock button in the system menu which appears on the bottom, nothing happens

By using method 1: Some settings of the profile, I switched to, get lost. In general it is the homescreen setting (I'm using vertical layout on all users, after switching to, it is taken off and default view is shown)

I recently upgraded from helix to 15.1, may this cause this problem? Do I have to reinstall? 

now tried a complete reinstall of the skin, unfortunately without success. Problem still exists. 

bartolomesoriano

Hello Marcel,

Is this skin compatible with Kodi Jarvis? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Tranquil

About the Profile-Logoff Problem:

now tried a complete reinstall of the skin, unfortunately without success. Problem still exists. 

Using Helix 14.2 everything is okay, so it is an Isengard only problem. I now reverted back to 14.2, also due to other problems with 15.1.

jluce50

Hello Marcel,

Is this skin compatible with Kodi Jarvis? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

I'm using it on Jarvis and it seems to work great.

e123enitan

I'm using it on Jarvis and it seems to work great.

@@jluce50 how does emby/kodi addon performed on Jarvis? Just a general perspectives, nothing technical if you don't mind.

Cheers for your input

jluce50

@@jluce50 how does emby/kodi addon performed on Jarvis? Just a general perspectives, nothing technical if you don't mind.

Cheers for your input

I'm using the beta version and it works great. I can't speak for the stable version, though...

Tranquil

55dda35aafa44_timer.jpg

This is what I can see if I try to add a timer for a live TV recording. It doesn't matter which language I select.

Using Titan 3.4.1 from official repro and a fresh installation running Helix 14.2

EDIT:

Furthermore, the duration seems to be wrong in that view:

55dda50b1c7f9_timer2.jpg

Edited by Tranquil

e123enitan

I'm using the beta version and it works great. I can't speak for the stable version, though...

Thanks for your thought- Anything noticeable, like feature or something that stands out of the ordinary

marcelveldt

his is what I can see if I try to add a timer for a live TV recording. It doesn't matter which language I select.

Using Titan 3.4.1 from official repro and a fresh installation running Helix 14.2

EDIT:

Furthermore, the duration seems to be wrong in that view:

Which PVR addon are you using ? Seems like I need to add some support for that although I'm pretty sure I have fixed all PVR addons lately but you 'll never know.

xnappo

@@marcelveldt - a LONG time ago, you asked me what it was that I liked about Nox.

The top three things keeping me on Nox:

1. The TriPanel view and List view with text on the LEFT - so many skins views have text on the right, it is not natural :)

2. The OSD

3. The dark and modern(or I guess futuristic?) home screen graphics - I am SO over the flat look thing - all these new skins all look the same to me..

Edited by xnappo