marcelveldt

browned

Anyone else having issues with Collections?

I moved a couple of PC's to Live using Titan 3.4, Emby 1.1.13 and Kodi 15. I would assume it is Titan using Showcase view as other views do not display so many images. Other skins do not as well, but I didn't check the view settings on other skins.

post-173-0-64374800-1439154653_thumb.jpg

marcelveldt

Anyone else having issues with Collections?

I moved a couple of PC's to Live using Titan 3.4, Emby 1.1.13 and Kodi 15. I would assume it is Titan using Showcase view as other views do not display so many images. Other skins do not as well, but I didn't check the view settings on other skins.

attachicon.giftitan_3.4_collections.JPG

It's the showcase view. It's not a problem, its by design because in a set there are only few items. Use another view for the sets collection level is the correct solution.

bob808

Oops, you're right. I changed this to have the same overall experience in every menu were left button would open the sideblade menu. It was kind of strange that only in the guide the back button would open the sideblade,

Offcourse I'm open for comments if you say that this is a bad change.

The problem with scrolling left to get the sideblade is kodi remembers the last 24 hours of my guide, so I have to scroll way left before the blade comes up, a 1 button press to bring up the blade makes more sense.  Back feels a bit weird, but its the default in the other skins - maybe a menu item to allow a button to be configured to bring up the sideblade if left scroll is not the best option would work?  I only need it to change channel group from sports to movies etc.

bob808

I had been using the stable release as the back button still worked there, but now its updated to 3.4 and this has been removed, is there anything you can do to get the 1 button functionality back?

Thanks!

bazzz3

Hi again Marcel,

just wondering could you share any info on my question from a page or two back http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-80&do=findComment&comment=235532 and here http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-80&do=findComment&comment=235684 .Now like I've already said it's not a big issue for me.Just wondering is it correct(have you intentionally removed the Change Shortcut option).Thank you

browned

It's the showcase view. It's not a problem, its by design because in a set there are only few items. Use another view for the sets collection level is the correct solution.

hmm ok, makes sense I suppose, although I would have thought no matter what the view only a single item will display for the content you have.

Not really Titan related but it would be great having forced views for music, pictures, recorded tv, in fact all content following the same structure would be best for WAF.

Thanks.

blakmumba

HI, sorry my first post so apologise in advance for any noobs questions/problems.

I'm using the Titan skin on my Amazon Fire TV Box and notice a major lag navigating or opening streams or sub menu icons which I don't get using other skins.  I really do not want to change the skin as I love the Titan image so could someone assist or correct any noob problem that I may be overlooking.

Kind Regards

jluce50

HI, sorry my first post so apologise in advance for any noobs questions/problems.

I'm using the Titan skin on my Amazon Fire TV Box and notice a major lag navigating or opening streams or sub menu icons which I don't get using other skins.  I really do not want to change the skin as I love the Titan image so could someone assist or correct any noob problem that I may be overlooking.

Kind Regards

There's an "Optimize for low power devices" option somewhere in the Skin Settings. I'm at work right now so I can't look it up. You'll lose some of the fancier UI flourishes, but after enabling that it runs great on my Fire TV Stick.

• Like 1

blublub

In the Emby addon you have an option to reset the local DB.

Yes, support of the video extras is on our todo list: https://trello.com/b/qBJ49ka4/emby-for-kodi

OK, I already signed that trello feature and totally forgot about it :-). --- please make it work!

I can't imagine I am the only one wanting to watch some extras !? :-)

PS new 3.5 version is really awesome

blakmumba

There's an "Optimize for low power devices" option somewhere in the Skin Settings. I'm at work right now so I can't look it up. You'll lose some of the fancier UI flourishes, but after enabling that it runs great on my Fire TV Stick.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. Using the fire tv box I thought it would be fast enough with the quad cpu however I selected the 'optimise for low power devices' and rebooted and yet still the same problem. The weird thing is, when I select favourites it loads up in a flash. It's everything else such as selecting the shortcuts to sub menus from the main screen (ie. Main screen movies icon and then sub menu to latest movies). Also when I go into the skin settings under customise shortcuts, custom command button takes at least 20-30secs to highlight so I can select it.

Sorry for the long reply but I hope someone can shed some light weather this is normal or not as I really really like the skin.

puithove

Hey Marcel - here's a request.

Wonder if you'd be interested in adding a new PVR field to the various PVR views (OSD, EPG, Channels, Recordings, etc.).  As of Isengard, they added an "Episode Title" field.  For serial shows, or sports the name of the episode is placed here.

This is a discussion on it in the Kodi forums:  http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223720&page=3

And here are some screenshots of it in Confluence (Only a couple of the available views where it'd have to be added):

The Episode Title is "Fresh Brood"

55d382412b7ba_55cd73013bb8a_ScreenShot20

55d3827922315_55cd7333b9997_ScreenShot20

Tranquil

Anyone else experiencing problems with the user logoff button? I have two profiles installed on my kodi setup and I'm no longer able to switch between them.

After clicking the lock button nothing happens at all.

kmarq13

Running the latest stable version. Every time I open Kodi I now get a NetfliXBMC window coming up. While I have NetfliXBMC installed, I don't have it on my homescreen anywhere, so there shouldn't be anything for it to load up. 

balkerman

An idea! Have a unwatched flag, like the watched flag but for unwatched items. That way the watched (most of the content) flag can be turned off... Hate having a watched flag on everything in the library, looks real bad. Want to turn it off but there is no unwatched flag.

Just an idea! Using beta as it loads the artwork faster when scrolling media.

blakmumba

MY unwatched flag also does not work.  

Is there a chance you could include more than 5 sub menu's in the text format.  Currently you have to scroll as only shows 5 per page.

Many Thanks

altramarine

Hi there,

Hopefuly an easy one:

I installed Kodi 15.1 and stable repo from http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-repo/repository.emby.kodi-1.0.2.zip

I do not see Titan among the available skins. In fact, there is only Arctic Zephyr Exploded .

Am I to use beta repo? or 15.1 is not compatible? confused.

Thanks,

Edited by altramarine

Tranquil

The skin can be found in the official Kodi repro.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9506 mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

altramarine

The skin can be found in the official Kodi repro.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9506 mit Tapatalk

Thanks, all is well now:)

marcelveldt

Running the latest stable version. Every time I open Kodi I now get a NetfliXBMC window coming up. While I have NetfliXBMC installed, I don't have it on my homescreen anywhere, so there shouldn't be anything for it to load up.

Please install latest version of Netflixbmc to stop that from happening. Btw, it should only happen when you have enabled smart shortcuts for netflixbmc in the skinsettings

marcelveldt

An idea! Have a unwatched flag, like the watched flag but for unwatched items. That way the watched (most of the content) flag can be turned off... Hate having a watched flag on everything in the library, looks real bad. Want to turn it off but there is no unwatched flag.

Just an idea! Using beta as it loads the artwork faster when scrolling media.

I will add unwatched flag in next release... Note that you can already disable the watched flag in the skinsettings

marcelveldt

MY unwatched flag also does not work.

Is there a chance you could include more than 5 sub menu's in the text format. Currently you have to scroll as only shows 5 per page.

Many Thanks

Hmm, the only way to do that is if I make the sub menu buttons really small or append a second line... Do you have that many sub menu items?

marcelveldt

hmm ok, makes sense I suppose, although I would have thought no matter what the view only a single item will display for the content you have.

Not really Titan related but it would be great having forced views for music, pictures, recorded tv, in fact all content following the same structure would be best for WAF.

Thanks.

Extending the forced views function for other media types will be added soon. I have been working lately on my skin helper service which makes all this possible. In fact, expect it to be available in more Kodi skins soon.

marcelveldt

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. Using the fire tv box I thought it would be fast enough with the quad cpu however I selected the 'optimise for low power devices' and rebooted and yet still the same problem. The weird thing is, when I select favourites it loads up in a flash. It's everything else such as selecting the shortcuts to sub menus from the main screen (ie. Main screen movies icon and then sub menu to latest movies). Also when I go into the skin settings under customise shortcuts, custom command button takes at least 20-30secs to highlight so I can select it.

Sorry for the long reply but I hope someone can shed some light weather this is normal or not as I really really like the skin.

The lag with skinshortcuts will be fixed in next release. In fact, the first improvements are already in the current beta of the skin.
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

Hey Marcel - here's a request.

Wonder if you'd be interested in adding a new PVR field to the various PVR views (OSD, EPG, Channels, Recordings, etc.). As of Isengard, they added an "Episode Title" field. For serial shows, or sports the name of the episode is placed here.

This is a discussion on it in the Kodi forums: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223720&page=3

And here are some screenshots of it in Confluence (Only a couple of the available views where it'd have to be added):

The Episode Title is "Fresh Brood"

55d382412b7ba_55cd73013bb8a_ScreenShot20

55d3827922315_55cd7333b9997_ScreenShot20

Oh, I forgot to add that field... Will add it for next release.
  • Like 1