marcelveldt

bazzz3

@@bazzz3 what is the issue?

Now I don't know would you call it an issue....But the Change Shortcut(Replaced with Custom Action button) option is no longer there,I'm not sure if this is the way it's meant to be.

Sorry I thought you'd see what I was talking about from the other quote I added about the Beta showing the same.It fine for me like that,but for newer users wanting to add shortcuts...might be a bit of a struggle.

DigiTM

Running 3.4 on Isengard and now getting Youtube plugin error message up the top.  Uninstalling and reinstalling is not fixing it. Is there a chance the youtube plugin isn't compatible with 3.4.0?
Positive note:  absolutely loving the new skin, it's quick and looks fantastic. Thank you for all the hard work.

Edited by DigiTM

With Emby for Kodi and Titan MediaBrowser I am getting two entries for each movie. It appears one plays from Emby and the other from Kodi. What do I have to change to retain only the Emby movie? Thanks.

jluce50

Issue confirmed. It was an error in the Emby addon itself. I fixed it in the code. A new beta version of the emby addon will be supplied shortly.

I updated to the latest (1.0.27?) and now the incremental sync doesn't run at all. 

Angelblue05

The latest is 1.1.28. I accidentally introduced a bug in 1.1.27, it might also fix the incremental sync.

• Like 1

jluce50

The latest is 1.1.28. I accidentally introduced a bug in 1.1.27, it might also fix the incremental sync.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the heads up!

cgrey000

@@marcelveldt - been meaning to ask... Was the cache fill progress in the progress bar (OSD) removed intentionally at some point. I've been pretty much installing every new beta as it's been made available, and somewhere along the way, this seemed to disappear.

Any way to get it back (or make it a toggle)? - I've found it useful when troubleshooting stuttering issues (especially on wireless connections)...

totalhavoc

So I have the Titan beta installed which is currently at 3.3.36 but in the Kodi repo there is 3.4.0. Should I switch to the Kodi repo release? If so do I just install it or do I have to do something with the beta release first? Should I just wait for 3.4.0 or later to hit the beta repo?

Titan 3.4

Emby for Kodi 1.1.28

Set Background Overlay in Titan

Overlay Texture: Custom

Opacity:85

Overlay only to Home Screen

Problem: Custom overlay not showing on Home Screen

If any additional info is required, please advise

Any help would be appreciated.

blublub

Hi

Is anyone using the Titan Skin and the Videoextras plugin to watch DVD/Bluyray bonus features etc? I just don't seem to get it work under v15

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt - been meaning to ask... Was the cache fill progress in the progress bar (OSD) removed intentionally at some point. I've been pretty much installing every new beta as it's been made available, and somewhere along the way, this seemed to disappear.

Any way to get it back (or make it a toggle)? - I've found it useful when troubleshooting stuttering issues (especially on wireless connections)...

It was causing issues in Isengard 15.0 so I temporary disabled it. Problem is fixed in 15.1 Isengard so it will be back available then.

marcelveldt

So I have the Titan beta installed which is currently at 3.3.36 but in the Kodi repo there is 3.4.0. Should I switch to the Kodi repo release? If so do I just install it or do I have to do something with the beta release first? Should I just wait for 3.4.0 or later to hit the beta repo?

At the moment version 3.3.36 beta is exactly the same as 3.4.0 stable as the stable has just been released after some months of testing in beta. The new betas will continue with version 3.5.x  I will post the first new beta soon.

Running the beta or the stable is entirely your choice. If it's a family mediacenter I always recommend to use the stable version.

marcelveldt

Hi

Is anyone using the Titan Skin and the Videoextras plugin to watch DVD/Bluyray bonus features etc? I just don't seem to get it work under v15

Video extras is not compatible with the Emby addon yet. If you want to use it setup the Emby addon to use direct paths. Note that after changing that setting you need to reset the database.

marcelveldt

Problem: Custom overlay not showing on Home Screen

If any additional info is required, please advise

Any help would be appreciated.

Does it help if you re-assign that custom overlay image ?

blublub

Video extras is not compatible with the Emby addon yet. If you want to use it setup the Emby addon to use direct paths. Note that after changing that setting you need to reset the database.

Ahhh OK.

Which database do you mean?

Do you plan direct support of those extras some time as emby supports the an they are available via the web interface?

marcelveldt

Ahhh OK.

Which database do you mean?

Do you plan direct support of those extras some time as emby supports the an they are available via the web interface?

In the Emby addon you have an option to reset the local DB.

Yes, support of the video extras is on our todo list: https://trello.com/b/qBJ49ka4/emby-for-kodi

Does it help if you re-assign that custom overlay image ?

Thanks. I have tried different images but no luck. Changing the colour does work. Worked ok prior to upgrade.

marcelveldt

Thanks. I have tried different images but no luck. Changing the colour does work. Worked ok prior to upgrade.

OK, I think that I get what you mean... The custom overlay image ONLY works if you set a color, right ?

If you set the color to None, the overlay is gone ?

OK, I think that I get what you mean... The custom overlay image ONLY works if you set a color, right ?

If you set the color to None, the overlay is gone ?

What I am trying to do is get my custom backdrop to show only on home screen with black background on others. At present the black shows on all.

Here are my settings under background;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/background.JPG

marcelveldt

What I am trying to do is get my custom backdrop to show only on home screen with black background on others. At present the black shows on all.

Here are my settings under background;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/background.JPG

I think I've found the issue... Could you please test it for me ?

Please replace the attached IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml file. It needs to be saved to:

Kodi userdata directory --> addons --> skin.titan --> 1080i

Close Kodi before doing the file overwrite.

If this fix works it will be includes in next update.

IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml

I think I've found the issue... Could you please test it for me ?

Please replace the attached IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml file. It needs to be saved to:

Kodi userdata directory --> addons --> skin.titan --> 1080i

Close Kodi before doing the file overwrite.

If this fix works it will be includes in next update.

attachicon.gifIncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml

Thanks. That did it.

How can I get artist images instead of visualisation while playing music? At present there is a plain background with visualisation set to none. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

bazzz3

How can I get artist images instead of visualisation while playing music? At present there is a plain background with visualisation set to none. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go to Skin Settings>General Skin Settings>And turn on Enable Artist Slideshow While Playing Music.