marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Im curious if its possible to have the premiere date added to the TV show widget, since you cant access the info page on those items it would be nice to just have that displayed, maybe above the rating or something.

This is not yet possible but I'll look into this next week. As a temporary workaround you can create a tile to your MB3 custom collection for tv shows as those widgets provide more info.

shaefurr

I noticed this morning that when I scroll over to cast now it doesn't slide the original info screen away, instead it just pulls the cast on top of it. Version 3.2.2

5481e8fd1ea71_screen.jpg

marcelveldt

I noticed this morning that when I scroll over to cast now it doesn't slide the original info screen away, instead it just pulls the cast on top of it. Version 3.2.2

Oops, that's a bug... I have only little time this weekend but I'll provide a fix this monday Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 2

How is nextup enabled - it seems to be turned on but still doesn't auto select latest? I wasn't looking to hide watched just skip the selected item to the latest season I have not watched then episode to play when I select a season

xnappo

Just a quick one - with tv series is it possible to skip to most recent unwatched? If I go into something with many series could it default the selection onto the most recent series with unwatched episodes, and then when I go into the series take me to the latest unwatched episode to watch rather than scrolling through the list? Not sure that's a skin thing more an xbmb3 thing?

Similarly an option to hide episode description for unwatched episodes would be fab

You can hide watched using the standard XBMC method to hide watched - in Nox this is in the 'push left' menu.  I would think it would work for both completely watches seasons, but it will certainly work for episodes.

Really though, NextUp is the intended way to provide this function.

xnappo

marcelveldt

How is nextup enabled - it seems to be turned on but still doesn't auto select latest? I wasn't looking to hide watched just skip the selected item to the latest season I have not watched then episode to play when I select a season

The in progress episodes widget in titan uses next up by default so that's exactly what you want. Maybe you have to mark the seasons watched that you've already seen?

franklinismint

This Skin is fantastic... 1 quick question though. When you pause a movie or a show to let it load ahead or buffer. Can u make it where I can see the shade so I know how much it has buffered.

shaefurr

This is not yet possible but I'll look into this next week. As a temporary workaround you can create a tile to your MB3 custom collection for tv shows as those widgets provide more info.

This worked perfect, did exactly what I wanted and now shows the premiere date, thanks :D

Just a quick one - with tv series is it possible to skip to most recent unwatched? If I go into something with many series could it default the selection onto the most recent series with unwatched episodes, and then when I go into the series take me to the latest unwatched episode to watch rather than scrolling through the list? Not sure that's a skin thing more an xbmb3 thing?

Similarly an option to hide episode description for unwatched episodes would be fab

shaefurr

UPDATE: never mind, somehow disable the now playing background got checked.

I just realized im not getting the video backdrops anymore, the audio plays, but no video. And I did check it is the audio for the video not the theme song, so its playing just not showing properly. Is this a bug or an issue on my system? It worked a few days ago

Edited by shaefurr

Hello, I'll skin the subs sync dialog next week. Also the default button for the OSD will be remembered.
A new beta will be available next week.

Great, thanks a mil !

saitoh183

I wanted to know if there is something that can be done in the views to better support plugin coverArt?

In many of the views the poster is either cut at the bottom or depending on the box style you choose, the box is cut. if you want examples because you dont have coverart in mbs, let me know and i will post.I think this issue plagues all the xbmc skins but i dont know if its a skin fix or something else. a good example is clear box, the left part of the box in xbmc is all squished.

Suggestion time!

I really like the new position of the clear logo at the bottom!

However, to me it feels like something is off with the widget layout.

The cover can feel "out of place", especially if only a short description text exists (or none at all).

For me, the two most important informations of the active item are the cover and the title. Those two are currently in the opposite corners.

post-3425-0-21594700-1417960398_thumb.png

I would like to see the position of the cover swapped from right to left, maybe as an option?

I created a mockup to demonstrate:

post-3425-0-11950300-1417960404_thumb.png

This way cover and title are next to each other and a missing description text doesn't make the cover feel out of place. (I also enlarged the cover a little to make the gap at the bottom and top feel more symmetrical)

Thoughts?

Edited by tube82

This skin looks great and I have the latest release installed from the XBMC repo . However I can't get it to work with Mediabrowser plugin . When I click on Movies in the home screen nothing happens , is there something I need to enable/disable elsewhere. Previously I was just pointing XBMC at my server but now have the MB addon installed and set the skin to use it for movies only.

How do I get it to work?

marcelveldt

This skin looks great and I have the latest release installed from the XBMC repo . However I can't get it to work with Mediabrowser plugin . When I click on Movies in the home screen nothing happens , is there something I need to enable/disable elsewhere. Previously I was just pointing XBMC at my server but now have the MB addon installed and set the skin to use it for movies only.

How do I get it to work?

I think you have to restart XBMC/Kodi after you first installed things...

marcelveldt

Have tried every single skin out there and just love this one. I do have a few requests that would - for me - make it absolutely perfect.

- The option to have the audio and subtitle sync bar (where you shift the subtitles or audio by x seconds) displayed as a full width bar at the very top of the screen, only using little space (certain subtitles tend to keep going out of sync so I'd have the sync bar open at all times to perform adjustments on the fly). Instructions on where to find this so that I can edit this myself would be an alternative I could defenitely live with if you don't want to include this

- Have the OSD standard active button be the subtitles button

Great work. Like I said, I absolutely love this skin.

New beta is available with 30 minutes (version 2.2.3 for gotham and 3.2.3 for helix) on the beta repo...

Contains the fix for the subtitle sync dialog...

marcelveldt

Suggestion time!

I really like the new position of the clear logo at the bottom!

However, to me it feels like something is off with the widget layout.

The cover can feel "out of place", especially if only a short description text exists (or none at all).

For me, the two most important informations of the active item are the cover and the title. Those two are currently in the opposite corners.

Yeah, I was never fully satisfied with the widget layout myself but didn't had any ideas to improve it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I fixed it like that in text beta (now uploading to beta repo). Please try it out and give me feedback.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

I wanted to know if there is something that can be done in the views to better support plugin coverArt?

In many of the views the poster is either cut at the bottom or depending on the box style you choose, the box is cut. if you want examples because you dont have coverart in mbs, let me know and i will post.I think this issue plagues all the xbmc skins but i dont know if its a skin fix or something else. a good example is clear box, the left part of the box in xbmc is all squished.

Hmmm, this is because of XBMC's positioning and scaling of images.

I'll try to give it a look somewhere this week but don't know if I can fully fix that.

marcelveldt

Thanks for noticing... fixed in new beta...

Yeah, I was never fully satisfied with the widget layout myself but didn't had any ideas to improve it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I fixed it like that in text beta (now uploading to beta repo). Please try it out and give me feedback.

Looks great, I really prefer it like this!

A small bug I found:

The rating display behaves strange if no rating exists. I guess it's supposed to display N/A which doesn't fit and is shortened to N...?

post-3425-0-55691300-1417994955_thumb.png

post-3425-0-76238000-1417994955_thumb.png

Edited by tube82

e123enitan

Hi Marcel- I just add Movies Genre to my menu, I found this to be user friendly, as I don’t have to add menu for each categories of movies collection, since it done at server level, and it is easier to review each group of from the client side.
My challenge is the default MB3 logo on the menu Movies Genre remain static regardless of the changes that make, how can I make this dynamic same as TV, any ideal?  

Thanks

saitoh183

Hmmm, this is because of XBMC's positioning and scaling of images.

I'll try to give it a look somewhere this week but don't know if I can fully fix that.

Cool...wasnt sure if it was skin related or not...because with the current scaling we can only use 1 type of box to make it look nice

e123enitan

Hi Marcel- I just add Movies Genre to my menu, I found this to be user friendly, as I don’t have to add menu for each categories of movies collection, since it done at server level, and it is easier to review each group of from the client side.

My challenge is the default MB3 logo on the menu Movies Genre remain static regardless of the changes that make, how can I make this dynamic same as TV, any ideal?  

Thanks

apology my typo (Ideal) I meant to say any suggestions

marcelveldt

Thanks

As I understand correctly you'd like to have a rotating fanart thumb for your movie genres button? Sorry, this is not possible... You can off course set your own custom image to the button

shaefurr

Do you have plans to add scenes to the info page, or is that something that needs to be added to the actual MB plugin?

Also one suggestion, is it possible to animate the disc on the info page? Just looks a bit odd to me stuck in a static position.