marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Ok it does work when i re-add it. Another thing, can the custom widget for favorite shows show latest eps and in-progress? Right now it only shows me Favorite shows...which is pretty useless since that is what tile is :)

Well, there's no function for that in the xbmb3c addon as I recall it. What you basically want is to get the inprogress episodes and latest episodes for shows that are marked favourite. It's a valid wish but currently not supported by xbmb3c (maybe in the future). For now, just assign the normal tvshows widget to the favourites tile and you're all set except that it doesn't filter if the shows are marked favourite...

Edited by marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Here are the stuff i fund about some views.

1 - Big Panel does not show any count/watch tag on posters

2 - In Showcase we only see a tag for when the entire series is watched but no tag with the episode count for shows that have unwatched content

3 - Panel, Panel detail,Large Poster...Half my posters are missing but they all show up in Big panel

1: fixed

2: yes, that is by design.

3: that simply is not possible as all those views share the same posterlayout. My guess is that they where not yet loaded/cached from MB3 server.

marcelveldt

only issue so far is that both banner views dont highlight anymore

Seems that no matter which view i change to at the Show level, if i go to the season level and then got back to show level, it goes back to banner plex. Was using another view since banner plex is broken, but it keeps going back to it.

both issues fixed... I will release new version later today, first if have to have to do some more testing and fix a few other things people mentioned in the xbmc forums.

saitoh183

3: that simply is not possible as all those views share the same posterlayout. My guess is that they where not yet loaded/cached from MB3 server.

Ok, but its weird, staying on those views cause my machine to start beeping loudly as if the machine starts working overtime to try and load the images but it never does and when i move to a view that works , the machine stops beeping. The machine stayed on all night and still nothing this morning...might be a issue on my side.

marcelveldt

Ok, but its weird, staying on those views cause my machine to start beeping loudly as if the machine starts working overtime to try and load the images but it never does and when i move to a view that works , the machine stops beeping. The machine stayed on all night and still nothing this morning...might be a issue on my side.

strange! I really can't say what could cause that issue like I said those panel/poster views all use the same variables to load the images.

I will do one more check again to see if I can find anything that could be causing it.

EDIT: If ound the issue... There was an error but it was only visible on Helix builds...

Fixed in upcoming version, will release later today. Think I've fixed all issues that were reported :-)

Edited by marcelveldt

marcelveldt

will have a look

Thanks a lot!

If things are stable now, this release can go to main xbmc repo. After that I can get started again with adding some features in the next period.

saitoh183

1: fixed

2: yes, that is by design.

1- still dont see 

544aa58461eb1_TitanErr5.jpg

3 - Seems fix now

I dont know if the big panel problem is because of this

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/11846-error-when-shutting-down-xbmc/

marcelveldt

update available with all the fixes. I didn't see any glitches anymore myself.

Gotham version: 2.1.4

Helix version: 2.1.4

For users who are using XBMB3C, this is the best skin going! One question though...

When playing music, I can't find a way to remove the info panel from the visualization screen. It's fine if it only came up at the beginning of a new track, but those of us with plasma TV's can't have it staying on the screen all the time. Is there a setting or key to get rid of it? This makes Titan MB3 unusable for me long-term, no matter how much I like the rest of it.

Thanks again for this skin, though! I hope this is solvable!

marcelveldt

For users who are using XBMB3C, this is the best skin going! One question though...

When playing music, I can't find a way to remove the info panel from the visualization screen. It's fine if it only came up at the beginning of a new track, but those of us with plasma TV's can't have it staying on the screen all the time. Is there a setting or key to get rid of it? This makes Titan MB3 unusable for me long-term, no matter how much I like the rest of it.

Thanks again for this skin, though! I hope this is solvable!

Will fix it, available later today.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

new version is available. 2.1.5

Fixes:

- cdart in OSD / Now playing

- info panel hide in music fullscreen (follows xbmc settings)

- watched icons in classic theme

- small graphical glitches I noticed

- animations fixed on the osd and now playing

unfleshed

Hope you don't mind me (as the author of the skin shortcuts script) weighing in on a couple of issues - one raised here, one on the Kodi forums - and forgive my username, my iPad apparently corrected a typo(!)

"None" for selecting the 'default' background. This isn't something you'll be able to change skin-side, but if you have a better label please feel free to add a string to the English.po string file, update lines 1055 and 1058 of guy.py to use it (you could update string 32953, but that relates to both backgrounds and widgets, so any updated string would have to apply to both), and send a pull request. The string originaly read 'Default', but users found that confusing, so it was changed to 'None'. If it can be made clearer what this does (indeed, if you also want to update the mark that identifies the default background/widget - lines 1076 and 990 respectively), though, I'm all for it.

Your experience seems to be that users find "Choose shortcut" confusing within the management dialog. Whilst my experience is that uses generally understand that this button will edit the current shortcut, rather than create a new shortcut (with blank background, widget, etc) based on their selection, have you considered changing the label ("Select action" maybe?) to something your users will more easily understand? (This label is entirely down to the skin - the script will only fill it if the skin doesn't.)

In general, though, VERY nice skin. :)

saitoh183

new version is available. 2.1.5

Fixes:

- cdart in OSD / Now playing

- info panel hide in music fullscreen (follows xbmc settings)

- watched icons in classic theme

- small graphical glitches I noticed

- animations fixed on the osd and now playing

- will fix the banner view, didn't notice that.

- What is broken about the banner plex view ?

They are back

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Hope you don't mind me (as the author of the skin shortcuts script) weighing in on a couple of issues - one raised here, one on the Kodi forums - and forgive my username, my iPad apparently corrected a typo(!)

"None" for selecting the 'default' background. This isn't something you'll be able to change skin-side, but if you have a better label please feel free to add a string to the English.po string file, update lines 1055 and 1058 of guy.py to use it (you could update string 32953, but that relates to both backgrounds and widgets, so any updated string would have to apply to both), and send a pull request. The string originaly read 'Default', but users found that confusing, so it was changed to 'None'. If it can be made clearer what this does (indeed, if you also want to update the mark that identifies the default background/widget - lines 1076 and 990 respectively), though, I'm all for it.

Your experience seems to be that users find "Choose shortcut" confusing within the management dialog. Whilst my experience is that uses generally understand that this button will edit the current shortcut, rather than create a new shortcut (with blank background, widget, etc) based on their selection, have you considered changing the label ("Select action" maybe?) to something your users will more easily understand? (This label is entirely down to the skin - the script will only fill it if the skin doesn't.)

In general, though, VERY nice skin. :)

I did the changes you proposed in the skin itself. Basically I added another dialog to change the shortcut where the user can either choose from the provided links or enter a custom action. The "add shortcut" just adds a blank one and than fires up the "choose shortcut" dialog. As for the label "none", I fixed this in the dialogselect itself. Please take a look at the latest version of the skin too see what I mean.Thanks for your feedback and great help BTW!

unfleshed

The change shortcut dialog is particularly nice (minor issue, though, using a mouse instantly dismisses it before the buttons can be clicked.) I do love a creative workaround :)

Love the behaviour of the Add button. That may just have to go into the script at some point.

Hi,

Am using repository 1.0.2. xbmc gotham 13.2

When trying to select the skin, it says Titan Mediabrowser (Helix) is Incompatible (version 3.1.5).

Thoughts?

marcelveldt

Hi,

Am using repository 1.0.2. xbmc gotham 13.2

When trying to select the skin, it says Titan Mediabrowser (Helix) is Incompatible (version 3.1.5).

Thoughts?

You need the Gotham version if you're on Gotham (13.2). Isn't that one listed ?

Oh, the skin is also updated on main XBMC repo so you should be able to get it there as well.

You need the Gotham version if you're on Gotham (13.2). Isn't that one listed ?

Oh, the skin is also updated on main XBMC repo so you should be able to get it there as well.

Hi, no Gotham version does not show up in xbmb3c repository

Looking in the main xbmc repo, it does show a gotham version (2.1.5), but also says that is incompatible.

marcelveldt

Hi, no Gotham version does not show up in xbmb3c repository

Looking in the main xbmc repo, it does show a gotham version (2.1.5), but also says that is incompatible.

Well, that's not good... Looks like something is off on the repo or my packages. For a temporary workaround you can try the following: Install the program/script "titanskin helper service" from the XBMB3C repo and after that install the Gotham skin. There currently is a dependency issue as the skin is allready updated and visible in the xbmc repo but the helper service isn't....

marcelveldt

I'm going to revert back to the last version till the banner plex is fixed:-)

What's wrong with Banner Plex ? I can do a patch tonight but I don't see any issues :-)