Emby doesn't respect folder location like 4.5.4.0

gokuz

10 minutes ago, gokuz said:

You assume I didn't read it. Isn't that ignorant too?

If you read it then why haven't you done it to fix your problem? When online guides, mods, support, devs, long time users all tell you the same thing but you refuse to do it isn't that the very definition of "ignorant"?

Your advice doesn't apply to NFO. How do I change season number and episode number in NFO? 

You edit the file with a text editor. Or simply remove your NFO since they have invalid information in them and allow Emby to write them proper.  Then use the Meta-data manager as already explained to update the information proper which will also update the NFO for you.

If there's nothing to fix

Except the NFOs with bogus data in them.  Files names as being in season 2 but stored in season 1 folders, etc

All the things that have been repeated for 10 pages.

Edited by cayars
  • Like 1

gokuz
9 minutes ago, cayars said:

When online guides, mods, support, devs, long time users all tell you the same thing but you refuse to do it isn't that the very definition of "ignorant"?

Have you tested 4.5.4.0 yet?

10 minutes ago, cayars said:

You edit the file with a text editor. Or simply remove your NFO since they have invalid information in them and allow Emby to write them proper.  Then use the Meta-data manager as already explained to update the information proper which will also update the NFO for you.

Keyword, "Batch". There's 1000+ episodes for conan. And that's just 1 series.

11 minutes ago, cayars said:

Except the NFOs with bogus data in them

Bogus data? Its working in 4.5.4.0 perfectly

All the things that have been repeated for 10 pages.

I have repeated test 4.5.4.0 yourself in 10 pages too which you still refuse to do.

gokuz
17 minutes ago, CBers said:

you are exploiting a bug in v4.5.4

So for 2 years I have been exploiting a bug that has no complains whatsoever in the community. Strange that this bug has not been a problem for anyone for 2 years.

If its not a problem why not fix it?

15 minutes ago, Armageus said:

Ah so you read it and then ignored it? 

How am I ignoring it since its not a solution. 4.5.4.0 works perfectly. 4.6.x.x is not.

CBers
2 minutes ago, gokuz said:

Have you tested 4.5.4.0 yet?

Have you tested v4.6 using a test library with amended data yet?

It wouldn't take you that long to set it up and test, probably quicker than making another post here.

When you do, please provide the results and evidence.

1 minute ago, gokuz said:

So for 2 years I have been exploiting a bug

Yes.

• Thanks 1

Get over it working in 4.5.  It's dumb luck.  You're doing this wrong, end of story.

Here is what I'll offer you. Make a list of all episodes as shown here https://thetvdb.com/series/detective-conan that you have.

Copy them to a text file and show me what episodes you want to display in each season and what episode you want them to display as.  Use Excel if you want or what is ever easiest for you. All I want to know is the original episode season/episode and what season/episode you want it to display as.

I will do a remote connection with you.  We will start out by making a copy of your current Database and this series as well so you can revert if you choose.

I will then take all episodes of this season and clean them up for you.  You do not get in my way and let me set this up proper. 
I will fix your mess and when done you can load this in 4.6 or a 4.7 beta and it will work.

gokuz
3 minutes ago, CBers said:

Have you tested v4.6 using a test library with amended data yet?

It wouldn't take you that long to set it up and test, probably quicker than making another post here.

When you do, please provide the results and evidence.

Yes.

What amended data are you talking about here, be specific.

Yes.

You ignored the comment when I said, there's no problems in the community.

• Sad 1

gokuz
4 minutes ago, cayars said:

Get over it working in 4.5.  It's dumb luck.  You're doing this wrong, end of story.

Here is what I'll offer you. Make a list of all episodes as shown here https://thetvdb.com/series/detective-conan that you have.

Copy them to a text file and show me what episodes you want to display in each season and what episode you want them to display as.  Use Excel if you want or what is ever easiest for you. All I want to know is the original episode season/episode and what season/episode you want it to display as.

I will do a remote connection with you.  We will start out by making a copy of your current Database and this series as well so you can revert if you choose.

I will then take all episodes of this season and clean them up for you.  You do not get in my way and let me set this up proper. 
I will fix your mess and when done you can load this in 4.6 or a 4.7 beta and it will work.

What about the images and NFO? NFO are there for synopsys/title/all the good stuff, etc.

You're telling me here, the episodes are just Title only. Where/how will the NFO stuff appear?

CBers

What amended data are you talking about here, be specific.

Now you're just being plain stubborn.

Have a nice day. 

CBers
3 minutes ago, gokuz said:

You ignored the comment when I said, there's no problems in the community.

Because there aren't any.

Have a nice day.

gokuz
2 minutes ago, CBers said:

Now you're just being plain stubborn.

Have a nice day. 

Stubborn how? I want to know what you want me to amend, NFO? Folder Location? I'm honestly asking here

gokuz
2 minutes ago, CBers said:

Because there aren't any.

Have a nice day.

Thank you, so if there's no problems, why not fix it in 4.6.x.x?

No, I'm done playing cat and mouse about how it should or shouldn't work. what needs to be where. Your NFO files are garbage with bogus info so I'm removing them (expect for the backup) as they are part of your problem as has been said many times.

I'm going to start with a clean slate of just your media files and nothing else as it's all questionable.

I will fix your mess for you if you allow me to do so. If not then I'm out of this thread as there is absolutely nothing else I can offer.

gokuz
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

I'm going to start with a clean slate

I'm curious. How do you introduce NFO/images from clean slate?

Please don't think I'm trying to be condescending, I'm real curious how you create NFO files in batch

CBers
1 minute ago, gokuz said:

Stubborn how? I want to know what you want me to amend, NFO? Folder Location? I'm honestly asking here

Stubborn, because you're not listening to people that have posted in this thread, only to ignore them and continually bleat on that you're right and they're wrong.

Do some testing for yourself in v4.6. Create a test library and put in just the video files and let Emby do it's thing.

If you're not happy with the results, use the metadata editor in Emby to tweak it to how you want it to look.

WORK WITH EMBY, NOT AGAINST IT.

Just now, gokuz said:

Thank you, so if there's no problems, why not fix it in 4.6.x.x?

Because Luke found it and fixed it. Not every bug has to be, or can be, identified by a user, the developer can find them as well during their pre-release testing.

Have a nice day.

gokuz

Because Luke found it and fixed it. Not every bug has to be, or can be, identified by a user, the developer can find them as well during their pre-release testing.

Have a nice day.

Or 4.6 is bugged, is that a possibility in your books? Or 4.6 is the absolute golden standard for you.

Look at my other thread if you're curious what broke in 4.6 previously. Similarly, this is one of them. Don't you think its strange that from Version 3.0 to 4.5.4.0 there's no issues. But when 4.6 comes with issues, you blame 3.0 to 4.5.4.0 instead. That's 2 years, or longer, worth of customizing NFO/images down the drain.

6 minutes ago, CBers said:

WORK WITH EMBY, NOT AGAINST IT.

I'm working with emby, 4.5.4.0 works perfectly. I found a bug in 4.6, which you guys refuse to acknowledge.

I'm curious. How do you introduce NFO/images from clean slate?

Please don't think I'm trying to be condescending, I'm real curious how you create NFO files in batch

Good question.

In your library options for TV Shows you have an option to write NFO files.  So if this isn't on we turn it on. Now anytime any information is changed for an episode the NFO is created/updated.

This allows us to initially start with a clean state and pull in pure tvdb info about each episode (or whatever-meta data provider is setup) which will get put into the NFO that is first created.

Now using your excel spreadsheet or text file with new season/episode info we go into the meta-data editor and edit each episodes season/episode number which will update the database and the NFO.  Everything will be in agreement doing it this way.

This is what allows it to easily be loaded by any version because there is a single season/episode associated with each episode.

gokuz
5 minutes ago, cayars said:

Now using your excel spreadsheet or text file with new season/episode info we go into the meta-data editor and edit each episodes season/episode number which will update the database and the NFO.

Are you able to edit 1000+ episodes manually individually, or is there a way to select multiple files and edit episodes in ascending order 1,2,3,4,5,6. etc?

Edited by gokuz

'm working with emby, 4.5.4.0 works perfectly. I found a bug in 4.6, which you guys refuse to acknowledge.

You did not find a bug.  You may have found that 4.6 loads things differently based on your conflicting data.  When you have info that shows a single episode as being part of three different seasons it's not only possible but likely that different versions of software will interpret this info differently.  If all data says one season, one episode number then either version will load the data correctly.

What you need to stop and understand is that 4.5 might have looked at NFO first, then folder when conflicting info is present.  In 4.6 it could be folder then NFO.  But we from the team have all been trying to explain we don't want to use folder placement at all and are working away from this putting all to the NFO or meta-data.

But regardless of how each version "interprets" this, if all the info is in agreement there will not be a problem.  That is key to what has been said for 11 pages now.  You can't present conflicting info and expect a new version of software to interpret it the same as the last version as improvements are made, bug fixes are added, etc.

But if there is one set of meta-data that says X season, Y episode and it doesn't load that way, then we have something to fix.  If you give us meta-data that says season X,Y,Z and we use X,Y or Z regardless of what the previous version did then we still did what you asked as we weren't sure which one was correct.  This is what we mean by cleaning up the conflicting information you're feeding Emby.

gokuz
6 minutes ago, cayars said:

In 4.6 it could be folder then NFO.

In 4.6 its both. Which is the bug. You would know if you tested it yourself.

9 minutes ago, cayars said:

we don't want to use folder placement at all and are working away from this putting all to the NFO or meta-data.

So you're saying I can place 900 episodes in only Season 1 folder with NFOs of each episodes ranging from S01 to S25?

7 minutes ago, cayars said:

But if there is one set of meta-data that says X season, Y episode and it doesn't load that way, then we have something to fix.  If you give us meta-data that says season X,Y,Z and we use X,Y or Z regardless of what the previous version did then we still did what you asked as we weren't sure which one was correct.  This is what we mean by cleaning up the conflicting information you're feeding Emby.

So, are you going to teach me how to select multiple episodes and change their episode number by ascending order, 1,2,3,4,5,6.....?

6 minutes ago, gokuz said:

Are you able to edit 1000+ episodes manually individually, or is there a way to select multiple files and edit episodes in ascending order 1,2,3,4,5,6. etc?

That's a fair question.

Honestly for this purpose I hope to automate it.  If for example you give me a excel file with original season, original episode as two columns then two columns for display season, display episode I can use that info to generate SQL statements and essentially tun 1000 edits against the database in a minute or so.  That would change the display order but would not write the NFO files.  I would then "touch" each file to cause the NFO to be re-written.

Essentially I'd take a couple of shortcuts to help you out because I know exactly how to do this as we have prepared "before" and "after" columns in a spreadsheet.

If I were doing this myself loading a new series, I'd adjust each season as I go manually after each disc rip if needed.  But honestly I'd usually not EVER change season or episode personally for any series I have that I can get via meta-data provider.

I say that being honest but I'm not into Anime and of my my 2500+ series I have maybe 10 to 20 are Anime so I'm not really dealing with "reorganization" to fix this sort of problem.

I certainly get the base problem, just haven't like the way you tried to "fix" it if that's fair to say.

So you're saying I can place 900 episodes in only Season 1 folder with NFOs of each episodes ranging from S01 to S25?

No not at all and that shows us you haven't read our guides or listened to what's been said many times.

Can you go back and re-read the thead from the beginning, concentrating on solutions given, not what you think should work? Put yourself in the place of listening to the solutions given to you, not how you think it should work or what version of the server is used.  Completely remove any thought of version of software used and just concentrate on how the media should be setup.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

gokuz

No not at all and that shows us you haven't read our guides or listened to what's been said many times.

Can you go back and re-read the thead from the beginning, concentrating on solutions given, not what you think should work? Put yourself in the place of listening to the solutions given to you, not how you think it should work or what version of the server is used.  Completely remove any thought of version of software used and just concentrate on how the media should be setup.

-------------------------------

/
├── Detective Conan
│   ├── Season 01
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E01 - Roller Coaster Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E02 - Company President's Daughter Kidnapping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E03 - An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E04 - The Coded Map of the City Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E05 - The Shinkansen's Bomb Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E06 - Valentine Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E07 - Once-a-Month Present Threat Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E08 - Art Museum Owner Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E09 - Tenkaichi Night Festival Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E10 - Pro Soccer Player Blackmail Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E11 - Moonlight Sonata Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E12 - Ayumi-chan Kidnapping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E13 - The Strange Person Hunt Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E14 - The Mysterious Shooting Message Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E15 - Missing Corpse Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E16 - The Antique Collector Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E17 - Hijacked Department Store Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E18 - A June Bride Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E19 - An Elevator Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E20 - A Haunted Mansion Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E21 - On Location, TV Drama Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E22 - Luxury Liner Serial Murder Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E23 - Luxury Liner Serial Murder Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E24 - The Mysterious Woman with Amnesia Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E25 - The False Kidnapping and Hostage Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E26 - Pet Dog John Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E27 - Kogoro's Class Reunion Murder Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S01E28 - Kogoro's Class Reunion Murder Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E01 - Computer Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E02 - An Alibi Testimony Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E03 - The TV Station Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E04 - A Coffee Shop Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E05 - The Detective Boys Hiking Trip Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E06 - The Murder Case of Man In Bandages at the Mountain Villa (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E07 - The Murder Case of Man In Bandages at the Mountain Villa (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E08 - Monday, 730 PM Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E09 - A Cactus Flower Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E10 - Aka Oni Mura Fire Festival Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E11 - The Wealthy Daughter Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E12 - The Wealthy Daughter Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E13 - The Victory Flag Vandalism Case.mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S02E14 - A Karaoke Box Murder Case.mkv
│   ├── Season 02
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E15 - The Kidnapping of Conan Edogawa.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E16 - The Three Hotta Brothers Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E17 - Facial Pack Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E18 - The Snowy Mountain Villa Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E19 - Sports Club Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E20 - The Case of the Murdered Diplomat (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E21 - The Case of the Murdered Diplomat (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E22 - Library Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E23 - The Golf Driving Range Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E24 - The Kiri Tengu Legend Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E25 - The Mysterious Weapon Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S02E26 - A Game Company's Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E01 - The Train Trick Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E02 - The Ojamanbō Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E03 - Holmes Freak Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E04 - Holmes Freak Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E05 - The First Errand Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E06 - An Illustrator Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E07 - A Ghost Ship Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E08 - A Ghost Ship Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E09 - Murder Case of the Big Monster Gomera.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E10 - The Third Fingerprint Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E11 - A Crab and Whale Kidnapping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E12 - Night Road Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E13 - Stage Actress Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E14 - Baron of the Night Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E15 - Baron of the Night Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E16 - Baron of the Night Murder Case (3).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E17 - A Stalker's Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E18 - The Triplet's Country Home Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E19 - The Detective Boy's Disaster Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E20 - The Death God Jinnai Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E21 - The Loan Company President's Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E22 - Conan vs Kaitou Kid.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E23 - A Famous House's Strange Continous Murder (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E24 - A Famous House's Strange Continous Murder (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E25 - The Bank Heist Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E26 - The Wandering Artist Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E27 - The Kidnapping of a Popular Artist Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S03E28 - The Kidnapping of a Popular Artist Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E01 - General Hospital Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E02 - A Ski Lodge Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S04E03 - A Ski Lodge Murder Case (2).mkv
│   ├── Season 03
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E04 - The Kidnapping Location Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E05 - The Murder Case of the Crane's Kindness.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E06 - A Dracula Villa Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E07 - A Dracula Villa Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E08 - The Murder Case of the Flower Smell.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E09 - The Case of the Hospitalized Burgulary Suspect.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E10 - The Fearful Mountain Trek Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E11 - The Fearful Mountain Trek Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E12 - The Legend of the Snow Woman.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E13 - The Murder Case of Kogoro's Date.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E14 - Caught Up with the Great Detective! Two Murder Cases.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E15 - The Farewell Wine Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E16 - The Famous Potter Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E17 - The Famous Potter Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E18 - The Memories of the First Love Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E19 - The Memories of the First Love Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E20 - The Samurai Drama Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E21 - The Samurai Drama Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E22 - The Mysterious Robbers and Mansion Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E23 - The Mysterious Robbers and Mansion Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S04E24 - The Murder Case of the Scoop Picture.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E01 - The Mysterious Mole Alien Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E02 - The Mysterious Mole Alien Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E03 - The Great Detective Club Pursuit Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E04 - The Murder Case of the Cooking Classroom (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E05 - The Murder Case of the Cooking Classroom (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E06 - The Case of the Seven Mysteries of Teitan Elementary School.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E07 - The Murder Case of the White Sands.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E08 - The Scuba Diving Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E09 - The Scuba Diving Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E10 - The Missing Mystery Writer Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E11 - The Missing Mystery Writer Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E12 - The Naniwa Serial Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E13 - Masked Yaiba Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E14 - A Honey Cocktail Murder Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E15 - A Locked Bathroom Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E16 - A Locked Bathroom Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E17 - The Weather Girl Kidnapping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E18 - A Mysterious Sniper Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E19 - A Mysterious Sniper Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E20 - The Traveling Drama Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S05E21 - The Traveling Drama Murder Case (2).mkv
│   ├── Season 04
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E22 - The Black Corps One Billion Yen Robbery Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E23 - A University Professor and the Girl Who Came From the Black Organization.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E24 - The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E25 - The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E26 - Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Murder).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E27 - Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Suspicion).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S05E28 - Magic Lover's Murder Case (The Resolution).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E01 - The Search for the Disappearing Weapon Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E02 - The Old Castle Investigation Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E03 - The Old Castle Investigation Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E04 - The Final Screening Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E05 - The Final Screening Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E06 - SOS! A Messages From Ayumi.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E07 - The Night Before the Wedding Locked Room Murder Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E08 - The Night Before the Wedding Locked Room Murder Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E09 - The Suspicious Astronomical Observation.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E10 - The North Star #3 Express Leaving Ueno (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E11 - The North Star #3 Express Leaving Ueno (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E12 - The Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E13 - The Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E14 - The Sudden Streetcar Stopping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E15 - The Amusement Park Bungee Jumping Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E16 - The Truth of the Exploding Car Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E17 - The Truth of the Exploding Car Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E18 - The Mysterious Old Man Disappearance Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E19 - Sonoko's Dangerous Summer Story (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E20 - Sonoko's Dangerous Summer Story (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E21 - The Underwater Locked Room Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E22 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2 (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E23 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2 (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E24 - The Silent Ring Line.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E25 - Bizarre! The Legend of the Five Storied Pagoda (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E26 - Bizarre! The Legend of the Five Storied Pagoda (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E27 - The Murder Floating in Ryusuitei.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S06E28 - The Case of the Flying Locked Room, Shinichi Kudo's First Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E01 - The Secret of the Moon, the Star, and the Sun (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E02 - The Secret of the Moon, the Star, and the Sun (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E03 - The Case of the Disappearing Detective Boys.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E04 - The Monster of the Tottori Spider Mansion (Part One The Murder).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E05 - The Monster of the Tottori Spider Mansion (Part Two The Suspicion).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E06 - The Monster of the Tottori Spider Mansion (Part Three The Solution).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E07 - Venus' Kiss.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E08 - The Unseen Angle of the Darkness (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E09 - The Unseen Angle of the Darkness (part 2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S07E10 - The Revival of the Dying Message (part 1).mkv
│   ├── Season 05
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E11 - The Revival of the Dying Message (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E12 - The 20 Year old Murder Case The Symphony Serial Murders.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E13 - The Man Who Was Killed Four Times.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E14 - Meeting with the Black Organization Again (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E15 - Meeting with the Black Organization Again (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E16 - Meeting with the Black Organization Again (part 3).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E17 - The Case of the Coffee Shop Truck's Wild Entrance.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E18 - The Nocturne of the Red Murderous Intent (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E19 - The Nocturne of the Red Murderous Intent (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E20 - The Big Investigation of the Nine Doors.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E21 - A Dangerous Recipe.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E22 - The cursed Mask laughs coldly.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E23 - The Murdered Famous Detective (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E24 - The Murdered Famous Detective (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E25 - The Unknown Gunshot That Rings In The Dark.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E26 - Desperate Revival Cavern Of The Detective Boys.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E27 - Desperate Revival The Wounded Famous Detective.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E28 - Desperate Revival The Third Choice.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E29 - Desperate Revival The Black Cloaked Knight.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E30 - Desperate Revival The Returned Shinichi!.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S07E31 - Desperate Revival The Promised Place.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E01 - The Significant Music Box (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E02 - The Significant Music Box (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E03 - The Invisible Weapon, Ran's First Investigations.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E04 - A Super Car's Trap (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E05 - A Super Car's Trap (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E06 - Kogoro Mouri, Suspect (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E07 - Kogoro Mouri, Suspect (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E08 - The Tenth Passenger (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E09 - The Tenth Passenger (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E10 - The Black Wings of Icarus (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E11 - The Black Wings of Icarus (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E12 - The Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 3 (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E13 - The Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 3 (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E14 - The Deduction That Was Too Good.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E15 - The Entrance to the Maze The Anger of the Colossus.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E16 - The Falling from Mt. Ryushin Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E17 - The Water Palace of Five Colors (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E18 - The Water Palace of Five Colors (Part Two).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S08E19 - Mushrooms, Bears, and the Detective Boys (Part One).mkv
│   ├── Season 06
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E20 - Mushrooms, Bears, and the Detective Boys (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E21 - The Mysterious Retro Room Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E22 - The Bay of Revenge (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E23 - The Bay of Revenge (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E24 - Megure's Locked Away Secret (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E25 - Megure's Locked Away Secret (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S08E26 - The Gathering of the Detectives! Kudo Shinichi vs Kaito Kid!.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E01 - The Client Full of Lies (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E02 - The Client Full of Lies (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E03 - And Then There Were No Mermaids (Part One The Murder).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E04 - And Then There Were No Mermaids (Part Two The Deduction).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E05 - And Then There Were No Mermaids (Part Three The Solution).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E06 - The Secret of the High Sales.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E07 - The Battle Game Trap (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E08 - The Battle Game Trap (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E09 - The Murderous Pottery Class (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E10 - The Murderous Pottery Class (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E11 - The Mysterious Passenger (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E12 - The Mysterious Passenger (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E13 - The Falling Off The Condo Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E14 - The Evidence That Didn't Disappear (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E15 - The Evidence That Didn't Disappear (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E16 - The Locked Wine Cellar.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E17 - The Nanki Beach Mystery Tour (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E18 - The Nanki Beach Mystery Tour (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E19 - The Osaka 3 K Case (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E20 - The Osaka 3 K Case (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E21 - The Bullet Train Transport Case (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E22 - The Bullet Train Transport Case (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E23 - Genta's Disaster.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E24 - Mori Kogoro's Imposter (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E25 - Mori Kogoro's Imposter (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E26 - The Gunshot in the Sunflower Building.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E27 - The Mystery in the Net (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E28 - The Mystery in the Net (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E29 - The Alibi of the Soothing Forest.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E30 - The Idol Stars' Secret (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E31 - The Idol Stars' Secret (Part Two).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S09E32 - The Tragedy at the OK Corral.mkv
│   ├── Season 07
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E33 - The Kidnapper in the Picture.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E34 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S09E35 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4 (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E01 - The 14th Round of the Matsue Tamazo Linked Verse Contest (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E02 - The 14th Round of the Matsue Tamazo Linked Verse Contest (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E03 - The Mysterious Punishment from Heaven.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E04 - The Man From Chicago (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E05 - The Man from Chicago (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E06 - The Shaking Restaurant.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E07 - The Fearful Legend of the Snowy Night (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E08 - The Fearful Legend of the Snowy Night (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E09 - The Osaka Double Mystery - The Swordsman and Toyotomi's Castle.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E10 - The Courtroom Battle Kisaki vs Kogoro (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E11 - The Courtroom Battle Kisaki vs Kogoro (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E12 - The Truth Behind Valentine's (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E13 - The Truth Behind Valentine's (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E14 - The Truth Behind Valentine's (3).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E15 - The Forgotten Memento from the Crime (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E16 - The Forgotten Memento from the Crime (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E17 - Secret Rushed Omission (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E18 - Secret Rushed Omission (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E19 - Quiz Oba-san's Dart Clue Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E20 - Truth About the Haunted House (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E21 - Truth About the Haunted House (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E22 - Case of the Missing Policeman's Notebook.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E23 - English Teacher VS Great Western Detective (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E24 - English Teacher VS Great Western Detective (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E25 - Hooligan's Labyrinth (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E26 - Hooligan's Labyrinth (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E27 - The Small Eye Witnesses.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E28 - Mystery of the Water Flowing Stone Garden (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E29 - Mystery of the Water Flowing Stone Garden (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E30 - Chinatown Deja Vu in the Rain (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S10E31 - Chinatown Deja Vu in the Rain (2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S11E01 - Kudo Shinichi's NY Case (Part One).mkv
│   ├── Season 08
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E02 - Kudo Shinichi's NY Case (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E03 - Kudo Shinichi's NY Case (Part Three).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E04 - Mitsuhiko's Mystifying Forest (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E05 - Mitsuhiko's Mystifying Forest (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E06 - Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E07 - Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E08 - Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace (Part Three).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E09 - Smash of Love and Determination (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E10 - Smash of Love and Determination (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E11 - Houseboat Fishing Shock.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E12 - Courtroom Confrontation 2 Kisaki VS Kujo Reiko (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E13 - Courtroom Confrontation 2 Kisaki VS Kujo Reiko (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E14 - Kanmon Strait of Friendship & Murderous Intent (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E15 - Kanmon Strait of Friendship & Murderous Intent (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E16 - Parade of Malice and Saint (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E17 - Parade of Malice and Saint (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E18 - The Victim who Came Back.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E19 - Trembling Metropolitan Police Headquarters 12 Million Hostages.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E20 - Unseen Suspect (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E21 - Unseen Suspect (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E22 - The Dark Footprint (part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E23 - The Dark Footprint (part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E24 - Contact with the Black Organization Negotiation Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E25 - Contact with the Black Organization Pursuit Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E26 - Contact with the Black Organization Desperation Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E27 - Festival Dolls Dyed in the Setting Sun (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E28 - Festival Dolls Dyed in the Setting Sun (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E29 - Broken Fence of the Observatory.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S11E30 - Place Exposed to the Sun.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E01 - The Tarnished Masked Hero (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E02 - The Tarnished Masked Hero (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E03 - Cigar Case of Good Fortune (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E04 - Cigar Case of Good Fortune (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E05 - Art of Ninja Alibi Craft.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E06 - The Vanished Kidnapper's Getaway Car (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E07 - The Vanished Kidnapper's Getaway Car (Part Two).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S12E08 - Hattori Heiji's Desperate Situation! (Part One).mkv
│   ├── Season 09
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E09 - Hattori Heiji's Desperate Situation! (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E10 - Red Horse Inside the Flame Incident Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E11 - Red Horse Inside the Flame Investigation Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E12 - Red Horse Inside the Flame Solution Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E13 - Mystery of the Birthday Wine.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E14 - Friendship Torn Apart (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E15 - Friendship Torn Apart (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E16 - Suspicious Curry (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E17 - Suspicious Curry (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E18 - Alike Princesses (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E19 - Alike Princesses (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E20 - Secret of the Touto Film Developer Place (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E21 - Secret of the Touto Film Developer Place (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E22 - Hidden Circumstances of the Falling Incident.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E23 - Four Porsches (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E24 - Four Porsches (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E25 - Hidden Bathroom Secret (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E26 - Hidden Bathroom Secret (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E27 - Bride of Huis Ten Bosch.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E28 - The Convenience Store Trap (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E29 - The Convenience Store Trap (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E30 - Head-to-Head Match With Black Organization, Two Mysteries Night of the Full Moon.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E31 - Find the Buttocks' Mark! (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E32 - Find the Buttocks' Mark! (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E33 - Love, A Ghost and A Wordly Inheritance (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E34 - Love, A Ghost and A Wordly Inheritance (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E35 - The Forgetten Cellphone (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E36 - The Forgetten Cellphone, (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E37 - The Fishing Tournament Tragedy (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S12E38 - The Fishing Tournament Tragedy (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E01 - A Small Client (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E02 - A Small Client (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E03 - Kaito Kid's Miracle Midair Walk.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E04 - Sweetheart is an Illusion of Spring.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E05 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 5 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S13E06 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 5 (Part 2).mkv
│   ├── Season 10
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E07 - A Mysterious Spring Beetle.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E08 - Teitan High School's Ghost Story (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E09 - Teitan High School's Ghost Story (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E10 - The City's Crows.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E11 - Synchronicity Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E12 - Synchronicity Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E13 - The Tragedy of the Pier in Plain Sight (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E14 - The Tragedy of the Pier in Plain Sight (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E15 - The Candy House the Witch Lives In.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E16 - Lucky Man's Suspense.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E17 - Running Away in a Game.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E18 - A Course Without Protest (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E19 - A Course Without Protest (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E20 - Poisonous Spider Trap.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E21 - A Code of Stars and Tobacco (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E22 - A Code of Stars and Tobacco (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E23 - Time Limit at 15.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E24 - Momotarou Mystery Solving Tour (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E25 - Momotarou Mystery Solving Tour (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E26 - Case of the Long Sleeved Kimono at the Hidden Hot Spring on a Snowy Night (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E27 - Case of the Long Sleeved Kimono at the Hidden Hot Spring on a Snowy Night (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E28 - Whose Reasoning Show (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E29 - Whose Reasoning Show (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E30 - Miracle at Koshien Ball Park! The Defiants Face the Dark Demon.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E31 - The Target is Mouri Kogoro!.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E32 - Dissonance of the Stradivarius Violin (Overture).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E33 - Dissonance of the Stradivarius Violin (Interlude).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E34 - Dissonance of the Stradivarius Violin (Last Tune).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E35 - Kogoro Gets Drunk in Satsuma (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S13E36 - Kogoro Gets Drunk in Satsuma (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E01 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 6 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E02 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 6 (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E03 - The Mysterious Height Difference of 20cm.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E04 - A Kidnapping Case... So It Seems.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E05 - Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion The Seal.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E06 - Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion The Mechanism.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E07 - Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion The Resolution.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E08 - Hot, Bitter, Sweet Soup.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E09 - The Weird Family's Commission (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E10 - The Weird Family's Commission (Part 2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S14E11 - Ran's Suspicions.mkv
│   ├── Season 11
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E12 - Red-Handed Jewel Robber (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E13 - Red-Handed Jewel Robber (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E14 - The Mysterious Angel's Mansion (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E15 - The Mysterious Angel's Mansion (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E16 - Man Who Went to Call For An Ambulance.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E17 - Conan and Heiji's Reasoning Magic The Trick.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E18 - Conan and Heiji's Reasoning Magic The Mansion.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E19 - Conan and Heiji's Reasoning Magic The Resolution.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E20 - The Simultaneous Stage Advance and Kidnapping (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E21 - The Simultaneous Stage Advance and Kidnapping (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E22 - The Shinto Shrine Torii's Surprising Code (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E23 - The Shinto Shrine Torii's Surprising Code (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E24 - The Mystery of the Half-Completed Crime.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E25 - The Detective Boys Follow the Blue Bird.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E26 - The Evil Spirit Appears on An Unlucky Day The Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E27 - The Evil Spirit Appears on An Unlucky Day The Suspicion.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E28 - The Evil Spirit Appears on An Unlucky Day The Solution.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E29 - Home of Beika's Grenier.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E30 - Sword of the Eight-Headed Serpent (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E31 - Sword of the Eight-Headed Serpent (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E32 - Gingko-Colored First Love (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E33 - Gingko-Colored First Love (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E34 - Detective Boys and the Four Aomushi Brothers.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E35 - The Photograph Mail From a Clown.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E36 - Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S14E37 - Love Letter to Ran.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E01 - The Super Secret Road to School (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E02 - The Super Secret Road to School (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E03 - The Two Who Can't Return Anymore (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E04 - The Two Who Can't Return Anymore (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E05 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 7 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E06 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 7 (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E07 - Conan-A Strange Child.mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S15E08 - The Famous Dog's Cool Achievement.mkv
│   ├── Season 12
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E09 - Information Gathered About the Detective Boys (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E10 - Information Gathered About the Detective Boys (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E11 - Ueto Aya and Shinichi - The Promise from 4 Years Ago.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E12 - The Fish Mail Pursuit.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E13 - And It'd be Nice if Everybody Disappeared.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E14 - Car Stunt at the Utmost Limit.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E15 - Final.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E16 - The Man Obstructing the Steel Frame.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E17 - Shell Gathering and a Sigh (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E18 - Shell Gathering and a Sigh (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E19 - Secret of the Russian Blue.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E20 - The Sealed Western-Style Window (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E21 - The Sealed Western-Style Window (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E22 - Meguro's Pike Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E23 - Metropolitan Police Love Story - Fake Wedding.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E24 - Trick vs. Magic (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E25 - Trick vs. Magic (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E26 - The Mysterious Person From the Konpira Troupe.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E27 - Private Showing of Fate and Friendship.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E28 - The Overturned Conclusion (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E29 - The Overturned Conclusion (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E30 - The Mystery I Loved.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E31 - Sonoko's Red Handkerchief (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E32 - Sonoko's Red Handkerchief (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E33 - A Mysterious Man - Overly Strict with Regulations.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E34 - Class 1-B's Great Operation.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E35 - The Vanished Page.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E36 - The Shadow of the Black Organization (The Young Witness).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E37 - The Shadow of the Black Organization (The Strange Illumination).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S15E38 - The Shadow of the Black Organization (The Mystery of the Big Reward).mkv
│   ├── Season 13
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S15E39 - The Shadow of the Black Organization (Shining Star of Pearl).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E01 - Snowman that Cannot Be Smashed (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E02 - Snowman that Cannot Be Smashed (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E03 - The Mysterious Case Near the Pond.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E04 - Kaito Kid and the 4 Masterpieces (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E05 - Kaito Kid and the 4 Masterpieces (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E06 - The Out of Control Rental Car.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E07 - Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E08 - Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E09 - Love of Lawyer Eri Kisaki.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E10 - Bad Luck Grand Prix.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E11 - Genta's Certain Kill Shot (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E12 - Genta's Certain Kill Shot (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E13 - Real 30 Minutes.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E14 - Three Days With Hattori Heiji.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E15 - Yellow Alibi.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E16 - Mountain Witch's Cutlery (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E17 - Mountain Witch's Cutlery (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E18 - The Missing Policeman.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E19 - Whereabouts of the Dark Photograph (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E20 - Whereabouts of the Dark Photograph (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E21 - Manekineko from the Right to the Left.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E22 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 8 Left Hand's Ring Finger.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E23 - Devil of the TV Station.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E24 - Courtroom Confrontation III A Lawyer as Eyewitness.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S16E25 - Hattori Heiji vs. Kudo Shinichi! The Grand Deduction Battle!.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E01 - Clash of Red and Black (The Beginning).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E02 - Clash of Red and Black (Blood Relative).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E03 - Clash of Red and Black (Exclamation).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S17E04 - Clash of Red and Black (Hades).mkv
│   ├── Season 14
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E05 - Clash of Red and Black (Coma).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E06 - Clash of Red and Black (Invasion).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E07 - Clash of Red and Black (Awakening).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E08 - Clash of Red and Black (Disturbance).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E09 - Clash of Red and Black (Disguise).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E10 - Clash of Red and Black (Testament).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E11 - Clash of Red and Black (Suspicion).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E12 - Clash of Red and Black (Innocence).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E13 - Clash of Red and Black (Ready to Die).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E14 - Clash of Red and Black (Killed in the Line of Duty).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E15 - Lawyer Eri Kisaki's Testimony (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E16 - Lawyer Eri Kisaki's Testimony (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E17 - The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E18 - The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E19 - Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E20 - Conan vs. Double Code Mystery.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E21 - Deduction Showdown! Shinichi vs. Subaru Okiya.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E22 - The Broken Horoscope.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E23 - Coffee Aroma with Murderous Intention (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E24 - Coffee Aroma with Murderous Intention (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E25 - Kaito Kid's Teleportation Magic.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E26 - Furinkazan - The Mysterious Armoured Knight.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E27 - Furinkazan - Shadow and Lightning's Conclusion.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E28 - Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour Investigation Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E29 - Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour Decipher Chapter.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E30 - Indictment by Red Wine.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E31 - Murderer, Kudo Shinichi.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E32 - Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S17E33 - What She Really Wants to Ask.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E01 - The Blue Spark of Hate (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E02 - The Blue Spark of Hate (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E03 - A Present from the True Culprit.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E04 - Evil Intent Hidden Behind a Mask.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E05 - Mind Over Mystery (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E06 - Mind Over Mystery (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E07 - The Truth of the Urban Legend (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E08 - The Truth of the Urban Legend (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E09 - The Scar of First Love.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E10 - The Scar that Invokes the Past.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E11 - The New Scar and the Whistling Man.mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S18E12 - The Old Scar and the Inspector's Soul.mkv
│   ├── Season 15
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E13 - The Secret of the Vanished Masterpiece.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E14 - Kaito Kid vs the Strongest Vault (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E15 - Kaito Kid vs the Strongest Vault (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E16 - The Inheritance to a Foolish Person.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E17 - The Day Mori Kogoro Discontinues His Detective Business (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E18 - The Day Mori Kogoro Discontinues His Detective Business (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E19 - The Disappearing Fish at Ikkaku Rock (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E20 - The Disappearing Fish at Ikkaku Rock (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E21 - The Hand That Plays in Dissonance.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E22 - A Witch Yelling in the Fog (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E23 - A Witch Yelling in the Fog (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E24 - Two Days with the Culprit (First Day).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E25 - Two Days with the Culprit (Second Day).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E26 - The Revolving Sushi Mystery (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E27 - The Revolving Sushi Mystery (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E28 - The Criminal is Genta's Father (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E29 - The Criminal is Genta's Father (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E30 - The Interrogation Room.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E31 - Stork Mystery Tour (Ran's Search Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E32 - Stork Mystery Tour (Haruna's Tracking Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E33 - The Fearful Intersection.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E34 - Accompany with a Dangerous Pair.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E35 - The Death Mansion and the Red Wall (Grateful Invitation).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E36 - The Death Mansion and the Red Wall (Item on Hand).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E37 - The Death Mansion and the Red Wall (Late Komei).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E38 - The Death Mansion and the Red Wall (Plan of Empty Fort).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E39 - The Kidnapping of Rainbow Colors.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E40 - Detective Boys vs. Burglar Gang (Turbulent).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E41 - Detective Boys vs. Burglar Gang (Silence).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S18E42 - The Eye-Witness Who Did Not See.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E01 - The Partner is Santa-san.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E02 - Murderous Intent Raining on an Outdoor Spa.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E03 - Inspector Shiratori, Memories of the Cherry Blossom (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E04 - Inspector Shiratori, Memories of the Cherry Blossom (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E05 - The Crime with Zero Possibility to be Proven.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E06 - Battle of the Haunted Warhouse's Treasure (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E07 - Battle of the Haunted Warhouse's Treasure (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E08 - The Whereabouts of the Embarrassing Charm (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E09 - The Whereabouts of the Embarrassing Charm (Part 2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S19E10 - The Alibi of the Black Dress (Part 1).mkv
│   ├── Season 16
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E11 - The Alibi of the Black Dress (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E12 - The Truth Lit Up By the Fireflies.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E13 - The Crisis Beckoned by the Red Omen.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E14 - The Suggestion of Black Thirteen.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E15 - The Black Time Limit Drawing Near.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E16 - The Red Shaking Target.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E17 - The Night the Zombie Died.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E18 - Kobayashi-sensei's Love.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E19 - Inspector Shiratori's Lost Love.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E20 - Timeless Sakura's Love.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E21 - The Kirin's Horn That Vanished into the Dark.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E22 - Kid vs. the Four Divine Detective Boys.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E23 - The Trap of the Rooftop Farm.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E24 - The Worst Birthday (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E25 - The Worst Birthday (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E26 - A House in the Aquarium.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E27 - The Monkey & Bamboo Rake’s Stolen Items (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E28 - The Monkey & Bamboo Rake’s Stolen Items (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E29 - The Seven Wonders Tour in Hiroshima and Miyajima (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E30 - The Seven Wonders Tour in Hiroshima and Miyajima (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E31 - The Alibi that Fell.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E32 - The Scenario of the Locked Steam Room (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E33 - The Scenario of the Locked Steam Room (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E34 - A Friend of Justice.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E35 - The Dream the Kappa Saw (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E36 - The Dream the Kappa Saw (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E37 - The Devil Hidden in the Tennis Court.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E38 - The Séance's Double Locked Room Mystery Case (First Locked Room).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E39 - The Séance's Double Locked Room Mystery Case (Second Locked Room).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S19E40 - The Séance's Double Locked Room Mystery Case (Opened Locked Room).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E01 - Courtroom Confrontation IV Juror Sumiko Kobayashi (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E02 - Courtroom Confrontation IV Juror Sumiko Kobayashi (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E03 - White Day of Betrayal (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E04 - White Day of Betrayal (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E05 - The Victim is Shinichi Kudo.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E06 - Inubushi Castle, The Ablazed Demon Dog (Will-o'-The-Wisp Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E07 - Inubushi Castle, The Ablazed Demon Dog (Footsteps Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E08 - Inubushi Castle, The Ablazed Demon Dog (Chapter of Princess).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E09 - The Secret That The Diary Plays (Part 1).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S20E10 - The Secret That The Diary Plays (Part 2).mkv
│   ├── Season 17
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E11 - Holmes' Revelation (Holmes' Apprentice).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E12 - Holmes' Revelation (Love is 0).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E13 - Holmes' Revelation (Satan).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E14 - Holmes' Revelation (Code Break).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E15 - Holmes' Revelation (Grass Court Queen).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E16 - Holmes' Revelation (0 is Start).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E17 - Emergency Situation 252 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E18 - Emergency Situation 252 (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E19 - A Video Letter of First Love.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E20 - The Screaming Operation Room (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E21 - The Screaming Operation Room (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E22 - The Ryoma Treasure Battle Between Conan and Kid (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E23 - The Ryoma Treasure Battle Between Conan and Kid (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E24 - The Promo Video Shooting Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E25 - The Promo Video Shooting Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E26 - What the Flower Clock Knew.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E27 - The Guardian of Time's Sword (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E28 - The Guardian of Time's Sword (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E29 - The Super Narrow Shop Crime Scene.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E30 - Beware of Dieting.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E31 - The Most Useful School in the World Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E32 - The Most Useful School in the World Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E33 - Solving Mysteries at the Red Leaf Palace (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E34 - Solving Mysteries at the Red Leaf Palace (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E35 - The Memory Trip of the Eight Sketches (Okayama Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E36 - The Memory Trip of the Eight Sketches (Kurashiki Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E37 - Grabbing Karuta Cards in Dire Straits (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E38 - Grabbing Karuta Cards in Dire Straits (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E39 - Ramen So Delicious Til Death (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S20E40 - Ramen So Delicious Til Death (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E01 - Deduction Showdown at the Haunted Hotel (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E02 - Deduction Showdown at the Haunted Hotel (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E03 - The Case of the Besieged Detective Agency (Outbreak).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E04 - The Case of the Besieged Detective Agency (Sniping).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E05 - The Case of the Besieged Detective Agency (Release).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E06 - Conan vs. Heiji, The Deduction Showdown Between the Detective of the East and West.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E07 - The Design of Poison and Illusion (EYE).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E08 - The Design of Poison and Illusion (S).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S21E09 - The Design of Poison and Illusion (Poison).mkv
│   ├── Season 18
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E10 - The Design of Poison and Mirage (Illusion).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E11 - The Professor's Video Site (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E12 - The Professor's Video Site (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E13 - Chocolate's Hot Trap.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E14 - Co-Investigating with a First Love (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E15 - Co-Investigating with a First Love (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E16 - Kogoro-san is a Good Man (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E17 - Kogoro-san is a Good Man (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E18 - Chase the Miyama Stag Beetle.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E19 - The Great Dog Coeur's Triumph 2.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E20 - The Suspicious Initial K.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E21 - The Intimidator in the Rainy Night.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E22 - Wedding Eve (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E23 - Wedding Eve (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E24 - Treasure in the Tower of Darkness (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E25 - Treasure in the Tower of Darkness (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E26 - Detectives' Nocturne (The Case).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E27 - Detectives' Nocturne (Kidnapping).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E28 - Detectives' Nocturne (Deduction).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E29 - Detectives' Nocturne (Bourbon).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E30 - Won't Forgive One Millimeter (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E31 - Won't Forgive One Millimeter (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E32 - The Sandy Beach Without Footprints.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E33 - Nagasaki Mystery Theatre (End of Edo Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E34 - Nagasaki Mystery Theatre (Modern Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S21E35 - Cactus Rhapsody.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E01 - The Life-Threatening Broadcast of Love (Begin Broadcasting).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E02 - The Life-Threatening Broadcast of Love (Desperate Situation).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E03 - The Life-Threatening Broadcast of Love (Enter the Scene).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E04 - Froth, Steam, and Smoke (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E05 - Froth, Steam, and Smoke (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E06 - Car Carrying a Time Bomb.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E07 - The Unsolvable Frozen Trap.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E08 - Detective Takagi Found 30 Million Yen.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E09 - A Message From a Client.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E10 - Yusaku Kudo's Cold Case‎ (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E11 - Yusaku Kudo's Cold Case‎ (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E12 - The Night Cherry Blossom Route on Sumida River (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E13 - The Night Cherry Blossom Route on Sumida River (Part 2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S22E14 - The Missing Japanese Sweet in the Old Shop.mkv
│   ├── Season 19
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E15 - The Roses in the Vineyard.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E16 - The Stormy Flowerbed Conspiracy.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E17 - The Window of the Girls Academy.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E18 - No Way! The UFO Crash Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E19 - The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E20 - The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E21 - The Jet-Black Mystery Train (Departure).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E22 - The Jet-Black Mystery Train (Tunnel).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E23 - The Jet-Black Mystery Train (Intersection).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E24 - The Jet-Black Mystery Train (Destination).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E25 - Conan Inside the Locked Room.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E26 - Bourbon Figures It Out.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E27 - The Framed Great Detective.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E28 - The Man Who Fell Slowly.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E29 - An Unconfirmed Shocking Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E30 - Everyone Was Watching (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E31 - Everyone Was Watching (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E32 - Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E33 - Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E34 - Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (3).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E35 - Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (4).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E36 - Dancing Demon in a Noh Mask House (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E37 - Dancing Demon in a Noh Mask House (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E38 - The Devil's Circuit.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E39 - The Platinum Ticket Commotion.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E40 - Mystery Tour of Fire and Water (Aso Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E41 - Mystery Tour of Fire and Water (Kumamoto Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E42 - Sweet and Cold Delivery Service (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S22E43 - Sweet and Cold Delivery Service (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E01 - Kaitou Kid and the Blush Mermaid (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E02 - Kaitou Kid and the Blush Mermaid (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E03 - The Happy Message That Brings Misfortune.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E04 - The Treasure Chest Filled With Fruits (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E05 - The Treasure Chest Filled With Fruits (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E06 - The Diamond, the Painting, and the Great Actress.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E07 - The Figure That Was Too Good.mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S23E08 - The Crime Scene's Neighbor is My Ex-Boyfriend (1).mkv
│   ├── Season 20
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E09 - The Crime Scene's Neighbor is My Ex-Boyfriend (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E10 - The Wedding Reception and the Two Gunshots.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E11 - The Memory of Judy and the Trap of Blossom Viewing.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E12 - The Coded Invitation.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E13 - The Secret of the Statue of Kogoro Mouri.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E14 - The Suspicious Walking Path.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E15 - Kogoro in the Bar (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E16 - Kogoro in the Bar (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E17 - Bathroom Where Ran Collapsed As Well (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E18 - Bathroom Where Ran Collapsed As Well (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E19 - Promise with a J-Leaguer.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E20 - Two Coincidental Successes.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E21 - The Suspect is Makoto Kyogoku (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E22 - The Suspect is Makoto Kyogoku (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E23 - Kaitou Kid VS Makoto Kyogoku (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E24 - Kaitou Kid VS Makoto Kyogoku (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E25 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story (Confession).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E26 - Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story (Truth).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E27 - The Man Betrayed by the Sea.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E28 - The Beckoning Calico Cat Case (1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E29 - The Beckoning Calico Cat Case (2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E30 - The Blind Spot in the Shared House.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E31 - The Tragedy of the Red Woman (Steam).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E32 - The Tragedy of the Red Woman (Evil Spirit).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E33 - The Tragedy of the Red Woman (Revenge).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E34 - The Comedian Who Turned Himself In (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E35 - The Comedian Who Turned Himself In (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E36 - The Romance Novel with the Unexpected Conclusion (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E37 - The Romance Novel with the Unexpected Conclusion (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E38 - Kaga Hyakumangoku Mystery Tour (Kanazawa Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S23E39 - Kaga Hyakumangoku Mystery Tour (Kaga Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E01 - Conan And Heiji, Code Of Love (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E02 - Conan And Heiji, Code Of Love (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E03 - Teimuzu River Kite Flying Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E04 - Teimuzu River Kite Flying Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E05 - The Missing Lover in the Snowstorm.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E06 - Ai Haibara Imprisonment Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E07 - The Troublesome Emergency Patient.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E08 - The Tense Tea Party (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E09 - The Tense Tea Party (Part 2).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S24E10 - Shinichi Kudo Aquarium Case (Part 1).mkv
│   ├── Season 21
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E11 - Shinichi Kudo Aquarium Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E12 - The Missing Scream of Munch.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E13 - The Manipulated Great Detective (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E14 - The Manipulated Great Detective (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E15 - Detective Boys vs Detective Elderlies.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E16 - The Missing Angel in a Mirage.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E17 - A Scarlet Prologue.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E18 - A Scarlet Pursuit.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E19 - A Scarlet Intersection.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E20 - A Scarlet Return.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E21 - A Scarlet Truth.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E22 - Welcome to Orihime Club.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E23 - Taiko Meijin's Match of Love (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E24 - Taiko Meijin's Match of Love (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E25 - The Mystery Sinking in the Midsummer Pool (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E26 - The Mystery Sinking in the Midsummer Pool (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E27 - A Weather Forecast from the Queen.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E28 - Beika Pong, Huge Bleeding Service.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E29 - Detective Takagi Escaping with Handcuffs.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E30 - Three First Discoverers (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E31 - Three First Discoverers (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E32 - Bodyguard Kogoro Mouri.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E33 - The Secret of Missing Young Lady.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E34 - Inseparable Couple's Strategy.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E35 - Fantasy Young Lady's Confused Deduction.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E36 - The Moving Target.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E37 - Detective Boys' Deduction Battle for the Locked Room.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E38 - Chase 100 Million Yen.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E39 - Tottori Sand Dunes Mystery Tour (Kurayoshi Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E40 - Tottori Sand Dunes Mystery Tour (Tottori Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S24E41 - Beware the Dangers of Fire.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E01 - Conan and Ebizo's Kabuki Jūhachiban Mystery (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E02 - Conan and Ebizo's Kabuki Jūhachiban Mystery (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E03 - The Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E04 - The Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E05 - The Inn of the Kamaitachi (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E06 - The Inn of the Kamaitachi (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E07 - The Darkness of the Prefectural Police (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E08 - The Darkness of the Prefectural Police (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E09 - The Darkness of the Prefectural Police (Part 3).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S25E10 - The Shadow Sneaking Up on Amuro.mkv
│   ├── Season 22
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E11 - The Blog Actress's Locked Room Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E12 - The Blog Actress's Locked Room Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E13 - The Disappointing and Kind Alien.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E14 - The Missing Fiancée.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E15 - Kogoro's Pursuit of Rage (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E16 - Kogoro's Pursuit of Rage (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E17 - The Seven People in the Waiting Room.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E18 - The Hidden Secret of Dongaraji Temple.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E19 - The Suspects are a Passionate Couple (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E20 - The Suspects are a Passionate Couple (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E21 - The Detective Boys Get Out of the Rain.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E22 - The Tidal Park Comeback Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E23 - The Beauty, the Lie, and the Secret.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E24 - Ramen So Good, It's to Die For 2 (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E25 - Ramen So Good, It's to Die For 2 (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E26 - A Mysterious Boy.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E27 - A Cottage Surrounded by Zombies (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E28 - A Cottage Surrounded by Zombies (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E29 - A Cottage Surrounded by Zombies (Part 3).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E30 - The Great Detective's Weakness.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E31 - The Man Who Died Twice (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E32 - The Man Who Died Twice (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E33 - The Unfriendly Girls Band (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E34 - The Unfriendly Girls Band (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E35 - Mystery in a Hot Air Balloon.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E36 - You Can Hear the Tengu's Voice.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E37 - The Last Gift.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E38 - The Rainy Bus Stop.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E39 - Turning Point on a Driving Date.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E40 - The Detectives in a Grove (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E41 - The Detectives in a Grove (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E42 - Conan Cornered in the Darkness (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E43 - Conan Cornered in the Darkness (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E44 - Chiba's Difficult UFO Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E45 - Chiba's Difficult UFO Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E46 - The Marriage Registration's Password (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E47 - The Marriage Registration's Password (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E48 - The Descent Into Hell Tour of Love (Beppu Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E49 - The Descent Into Hell Tour of Love (Oita Chapter).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E50 - Memories From Sakura Class (Ran GIRL).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E51 - Memories From Sakura Class (Shinichi BOY).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S25E52 - The Mystery of the Vanished Black Belt.mkv
│   ├── Season 23
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E53 - The Secret of the Socialite Couple.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E54 - The Mystery of Beika Street Crossroad (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E55 - The Mystery of Beika Street Crossroad (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E56 - The Mountain Route of Darkness.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E57 - The Trap of the Security System.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E58 - Just Like a 17 Year Old Crime Scene (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E59 - Just Like a 17 Year Old Crime Scene (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E60 - Soul Detective Murder Case (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E61 - Soul Detective Murder Case (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E62 - A Foul-Mouthed Myna Bird.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E63 - The Stage of Betrayal (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E64 - The Stage of Betrayal (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E65 - The Whistling Bookstore.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E66 - Conan Disappeared on the Cliff (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E67 - Conan Disappeared on the Cliff (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E68 - The Nobunaga 450 Case.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E69 - Conan and Heiji's Nue Legend (Squealing Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E70 - Conan and Heiji's Nue Legend (Claw Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E71 - Conan and Heiji's Nue Legend (Resolution Part).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E72 - The Mysterious Prophetic Buddha.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E73 - The Clockwork Witness.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E74 - The Two Persons' Crossing Fates.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E75 - The Blind Spot in the Dressing Room (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E76 - The Blind Spot in the Dressing Room (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E77 - Detective Boys and the Haunted House.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E78 - The Wizard of the Ripples (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E79 - The Wizard of the Ripples (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E80 - The Bomber Came Out of the Picture Book (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E81 - The Bomber Came Out of the Picture Book (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E82 - Riddle Solution at Café Poirot (Part 1).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S25E83 - Riddle Solution at Café Poirot (Part 2).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E01 - Kaitou Kid and the Trick Box (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E02 - Kaitou Kid and the Trick Box (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E03 - New Assistant Teacher Skeleton Case (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E04 - New Assistant Teacher Skeleton Case (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E05 - The Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour (Yamaguchi Arc).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E06 - The Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour (Hagi Arc).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E07 - Mystery of the Michelin Starred Restaurant.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E08 - The Tokyo-Style Deduction Show Next Door (Part One).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S26E09 - The Tokyo-Style Deduction Show Next Door (Part Two).mkv
│   ├── Season 24
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E10 - A Woman With a White Hand (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E11 - A Woman With a White Hand (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E12 - The Melting Cake!.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E13 - The Real Culprit’s Scream.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E14 - The Truths of the Locked Room Revealed.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E15 - Kisaki Lawyer SOS (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E16 - Kisaki Lawyer SOS (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E17 - Birds of a Feather at Loggerheads.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E18 - Result of the Draw.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E19 - Eyewitness Testimony Seven Years Later (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E20 - Eyewitness Testimony Seven Years Later (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E21 - The J League Bodyguard.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E22 - Friendship Washed Away in the Riverbed.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E23 - Mystery of the Burning Tent (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E24 - Mystery of the Burning Tent (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E25 - The Job Request From Inspector Megure.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E26 - The Detective Boys Become Models.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E27 - Conan Kidnapped (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E28 - Conan Kidnapped (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E29 - High School Girl Detective Suzuki Sonoko.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E30 - Kendo Tournament of Love and Mystery (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E31 - Kendo Tournament of Love and Mystery (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E32 - The Mini-Patrol Car Police’s Big Chase.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E33 - The High School Girl Trio’s Secret Café (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E34 - The High School Girl Trio’s Secret Café (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E35 - The Murderous Carpool.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E36 - The Disappearing Detective Boys.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E37 - A Day Without Conan.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E38 - The Sun Sets Over Tangerine Fields.mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E39 - The Heartfelt Strap (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S26E40 - The Heartfelt Strap (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E01 - The Scarlet School Trip (Bright Red Arc).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E02 - The Scarlet School Trip (Red Love Arc).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E03 - The Woman Standing in the Window (Part One).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E04 - The Woman Standing in the Window (Part Two).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E05 - The Northern Kyushu Mystery Tour (Kokura Arc).mkv
│   │   ├── Detective Conan - S27E06 - The Northern Kyushu Mystery Tour (Moji Arc).mkv
│   │   └── Detective Conan - S27E07 - The Thoroughbred Kidnapping Case (Part One).mkv
│   └── Season 25
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E08 - The Thoroughbred Kidnapping Case (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E09 - The Fortune Teller and the Three Customers.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E10 - Intrigue at the Food Court.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E11 - The Killer Fist of Talos (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E12 - The Killer Fist of Talos (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E13 - The Dangerous Fossil Finding Trip.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E14 - The Missing Girlfriend.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E15 - Find Maria-chan! (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E16 - Find Maria-chan! (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E17 - The Tokyo Barls Collection.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E18 - The Cost of Likes (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E19 - The Cost of Likes (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E20 - The Cursed Tears of Borgia (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E21 - The Cursed Tears of Borgia (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E22 - The Man Crushed by a Dinosaur.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E23 - The Radio Questions and Concerns Show (Challenge Arc).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E24 - The Radio Questions and Concerns Show (Solution Arc).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E25 - The Whistling Bookstore 2.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E26 - The Unsolved Cocktail Case (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E27 - The Unsolved Cocktail Case (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E28 - The Unsolved Cocktail Case (Part Three).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E29 - The Secret of the Insect Man.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E30 - The Mystery-Solving Water Taxi (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E31 - The Mystery-Solving Water Taxi (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E32 - The Poodle and the Shotgun (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E33 - The Poodle and the Shotgun (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E34 - Miss Lonely and the Detective Boys.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E35 - The Glamping Mystery.mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E36 - Mouri Kogoro’s Grand Lecture (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E37 - Mouri Kogoro’s Grand Lecture (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S27E38 - Mouri Kogoro’s Grand Lecture (Part Three).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E01 - Kaiju Gomera VS Kamen Yaiba (Prologue).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E02 - Kaiju Gomera VS Kamen Yaiba (Interlude).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E03 - Kaiju Gomera VS Kamen Yaiba (Climax).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E04 - Kaiju Gomera VS Kamen Yaiba (Finale).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E05 - The Young Kaga Lady’s Mystery Tour (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E06 - The Young Kaga Lady’s Mystery Tour (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E07 - Target MPD Transportation Department (Part One).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E08 - Target MPD Transportation Department (Part Two).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E09 - Target MPD Transportation Department (Part Three).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E10 - Target MPD Transportation Department (Part Four).mkv
│       ├── Detective Conan - S28E11 - The Secret of the Search for His Wife.mkv
│       └── Detective Conan - S28E12 - Follow Them! Detective Taxi.mkv
└── 

26 directories, 977 files

Here you go, This is how it's sorted in Years. From 1996-2020, 25 years = 25 seasons.

Let me know if you can do it. 

Edited by gokuz

gokuz
4 minutes ago, cayars said:

That list of course is not what I asked for.

But this folder structure works in 4.5.4.0. 

gokuz
6 minutes ago, cayars said:

That list of course is not what I asked for.

Can you "fix" it your way in 4.6.x.x now. With NFO/images.