marcelveldt

e123enitan

Hi Marcel, how could obtain log for skin activities, with the recent Beta, thinks does not look impressive on the custom user screen, the system lags a lot.

Appreciate your feedback 

Thanks

e123enitan

HI Marcel, 

In the attached log, it appears that some error might relates to skin which I thought may interest you, sorry its a long list, hope you find it useful, if however I have raised false alarm accept my sincere apology.

Thanks  

Kodi Log.txt

e123enitan
Hi Marcel -Kodi for  Windows 7> Titan 3.6.78 Error extract from log file, just to note I have not include for Emby/Kodi add-on, this a just a fresh instal nothing installed yet.

Hope you find the log useful.

Thanks 

15:07:29 T:4672   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.default/.png

15:07:30 T:13216  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> skin helper service version 1.0.90 started

15:07:30 T:13216  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - start helper webservice on port 52307

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTMUSICVIDEOS' is not defined

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     Main()

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTMUSICVIDEOS' is not defined

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTMOVIES' is not defined

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     Main()

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTMOVIES' is not defined

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTEPISODES' is not defined

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     Main()

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTEPISODES' is not defined

shorty1483

@@marcelveldt

The generated resolutions for ebrs coverart plugin, I picked out the most common formats I've seen people using here on the forum:

SideDisc Treatment

"Diamond Discs" treated images: 664x720 - AR 0.92:1 (but I streched and everything until 0.98:1 seems fine)

"ClearCase Discs" 696x706 - AR 0.99:1

"SideCase Discs" 754x780 - AR 0.97:1

As a middle, I think 0.98:1 should do.

Stack Cover Treatment

"Stack" treated image are a bit difficult, as the width varies on the amount of movies and the cover treatment for the single movie items:

4 Movies 845x1095 - AR 0.77:1

3 Movies 780x1030 - AR 0.76:1

2 Movies 715x965 - AR 0.74:1

As a middle, I think 0.76:1 should do.

Misalignment in Titan Views

I just took the views suitable (e.g. no landscape views).

-Right List (cut off)

-Big List (squeezed)

-Big List 2 (too small)

-Compact List (too small)

-Panel (squeezed)

-PanelDetails (squeezed)

-PanelWall (squeezed)

-DownPanel (squeezed)

-BigPanel (squeezed)

-BigPanelDetails (squeezed)

-BigPanelWall (squeezed)

-Horizontal Panels (squeezed)

-BigPoster (squeezed)

-PosterRow (cut off)

-Scrolling Posters (cut off)

-ShowCase (cut off)

-Netflix (squeezed)

Imo the nicest ones for a cool Boxset presentation are Right List, Big List, Big List 2, Poster Row, Scrolling Posters, Showcase and Netflix.

I hope this is something you can work with.

Cheers

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel,

Any ideas regarding this issue?

Many thanks

Sorry for the late reply. You get faster respponse when reporting on the official Kodi thread for the skin.

Was this issue already fixed in recent (beta) versions of the skin ?

e123enitan

Sorry for the late reply. You get faster respponse when reporting on the official Kodi thread for the skin.

Was this issue already fixed in recent (beta) versions of the skin ?

Hi Marcel, Good to heard from you, so you're suggesting Kodi is more efficient for you to respond to issues raised with Titan, therefore do you want these issues raised here be reinstate in Kodi?.

Thanks 

marcelveldt

Trying to do a little customizing beyond what the menus will allow... 

I'm using the Netflix layout and I have my favorites added as a widget row so I can get to my add-ons from the home screen. I love the look of the layout for movies and TV shows but when I get down to the add-ons it just looks kind of meh. I was able to change the fanart and icons for my add-ons but I cannot figure out if it's possible to add a logo and description so that my add-ons look similar to my movies and TV shows. I did some experimenting and I can't seem to make it work. Any ideas? 

There is an option in the (advanced) skin settings to enable artwork lookups for addons. That should get the result you're seeking for.

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel, Good to heard from you, so you're suggesting Kodi is more efficient for you to respond to issues raised with Titan, therefore do you want these issues raised here be reinstate in Kodi?.

The Kodi threads for the skin are far more active, if you want to keep up with the latest news/updates it's good to follow the threads for the skin on the Kodi repo:

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212

Anyway, do you still have the issues you descibed in previous posts ? A lot of skin updates came out since then so it might be already resolved.

Keep in mind that I suggest you to use the beta version of the skin if you want to have/use the latest bits of features.

marcelveldt

@@shorty1483 thanks for the accurate research. I will go ahead and try to resolve the issues. I will post back here or on the Kodi forums (where you also seem to be active) when I have something to test for you.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Imo the nicest ones for a cool Boxset presentation are Right List, Big List, Big List 2, Poster Row, Scrolling Posters, Showcase and Netflix.

I am looking into it and this is going to be very hard to fix. The whole skin is aligned based on the normal aspect ratio's for posters, for example the watched indicators etc. etc.

I was just experimenting with it by setting the aspect ratio not to stretch but it looks very strange now. Yeah the aspect ratio is now correct for the images but the images look really out of place now. 

That said, the cover art plugin has an option to respect the default aspect ratio, it's in the main settings for the plugin: "Use original art aspect ratio"

Why not use that ? I'm going to test a little with that now but it looks promising.

shorty1483

I am looking into it and this is going to be very hard to fix. The whole skin is aligned based on the normal aspect ratio's for posters, for example the watched indicators etc. etc.

I was just experimenting with it by setting the aspect ratio not to stretch but it looks very strange now. Yeah the aspect ratio is now correct for the images but the images look really out of place now. 

That said, the cover art plugin has an option to respect the default aspect ratio, it's in the main settings for the plugin: "Use original art aspect ratio"

Why not use that ? I'm going to test a little with that now but it looks promising.

No problem m8 if it's too hard to fix. Then I will just change the right list view to my delight like in the last versions. Or you just include my modifications for Right List 522 as a "Emby SideDisc View"?

When using the original art aspect ration, the images will get more square because of the sidediscs. So the setting does not work in this case. 

57b570f01e73d_1be6e3bf.png

View_522_RightList.xml

Edited by shorty1483

marcelveldt

No problem m8 if it's too hard to fix. Then I will just change the right list view to my delight like in the last versions. Or you just include my modifications for Right List 522 as a "Emby SideDisc View"?

When using the original art aspect ration, the images will get more square because of the sidediscs. So the setting does not work in this case. 

OK, I managed to fix it at an acceptable level.

Are you on the beta repo ?

I will provide a new beta skin version later today which includes the fixes.

--> Make sure to enable "Emby coverart compatibility" in the skin settings -- general skin settings 

I'll upload the new beta skin tonight.

• Like 1

shorty1483

OK, I managed to fix it at an acceptable level.

Are you on the beta repo ?

I will provide a new beta skin version later today which includes the fixes.

--> Make sure to enable "Emby coverart compatibility" in the skin settings -- general skin settings 

I'll upload the new beta skin tonight.

Yip betA Repo, will give feedback. Thanks!

e123enitan

Ok, will upload new beta skin tonight. Currently enjoying the weather at the pool as its still my vacation

Hi Marcel, appreciate you're taken your rest period to supports, however, is it reasonable to assumed that the issues that I reported have been fixed in the next update?

Thanks 

shorty1483

Ok, will upload new beta skin tonight. Currently enjoying the weather at the pool as its still my vacation

Exceptional work! Every view mentioned is now working with Emby Collection coverart. Also a nice catch to take the plain not enhanced coverart for the views like Netflix or Showcase (if I guess right)! 

Finally a solution to have @@ebr 's great enhanced coverart in Emby and still using all the great Titan Kodi views simulaniously.

57b6b6100f145_Unbenannt.jpg

You got a paypal donation address?

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 1

e123enitan

Exceptional work! Every view mentioned is now working with Emby Collection coverart. Also a nice catch to take the plain not enhanced coverart for the views like Netflix or Showcase (if I guess right)! 

Finally a solution to have @@ebr 's great enhanced coverart in Emby and still using all the great Titan Kodi views simulaniously.

57b6b6100f145_Unbenannt.jpg

You got a paypal donation address?

@ Shorty, Nice screen, could your settings and screen views.

Thanks 

shorty1483

@@e123enitan

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai4ct6wPYF8Eh_wWqIDd2ag-R2dy-Q

Included is my Colortheme Titan_Avalon, my custom splashs and Logo and the background I made. Be sure to set the included background in background settings. My views are set to horizontal panel for every movie section, for series to Banner list, seasons to big Panel Details and episodes to Wide. My homescreen uses the enhanced all-in-one homescreen.

Beta version

Under Extras-skin themes there are a number of themes, however under settings only three appear. How can I get the others to appear?

shorty1483

Beta version

Under Extras-skin themes there are a number of themes, however under settings only three appear. How can I get the others to appear?

Mmh, on my 2 installations the themes are all appearing. Try reinstalling perhaps?

57b76a128c338_Unbenannt.jpg

shorty1483

But aren't the themes in extras/skin themes color themes? At least they appear there in kodi

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

Edited by shorty1483