Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

lewisf

@@flowcool

FYI: "Afficher les éléments vus" (Marquer comme lu) et "Afficher les favoris" (Ajouter aux favoris) ont été corrigés et seront modifiés dans la prochaine update! :)

Edited by lewisf

flowcool

@@flowcool

FYI: "Afficher les éléments vus" (Marquer comme lu) et "Afficher les favoris" (Ajouter aux favoris) ont été corrigés et seront modifiés dans la prochaine update! :)

Merci beaucoup pour l'udpate / Thanks for the update ;)

Guest zecakeh

Well I don't think we need both fr and fr-fr

I agree with that too. But since there is also fr-CA on some projects, it makes more sense either to discard fr and keep fr-FR and fr-CA or the opposite. I actually don't know what's the fr-CA translations look like, so I don't know if it really needs to be different and if it's updated regularly.

I've actually worked lately on having the same content on both fr and fr-FR, that way we can discard the one that makes more sense. The only thing remaining is the server which I noticed earlier is mainly not translated in fr-FR. It's just the english strings. But I can still work on it if we decide to keep this instead of fr.

Edited by zecakeh

fr-ca makes sense. We've had fr for longer than fr-fr so I think it makes more sense to dump the newer one so that ideally we will lose less.

Guest zecakeh

Isn't it possible to just rename fr to fr-FR to keep its content but have a more consistent approach ?

Edited by zecakeh

• 1 month later...

@@molany did we previously invite you, or did you signup on your own?

I'm still waiting for a reply, yes you did invite me, and I've translated to Croatian almost all content, but now for new content I don't have permission any more...

@@Luke, ok but this string is not present on onesky website

@@foXaCe i've removed you as a collaborator. you should now be able to add strings directly to onesky as a cloud contributor. thanks !

@molany i've removed you as a collaborator. you should now be able to add strings directly to onesky as a cloud contributor. thanks !

MickSlash

Hi Luke, could you kindly put me as a cloud contributor too? I've translated almost everything into Italian. On onesky my name is vignottomick. Thanks!

drikosv8
Hello,

I would like to help continue with the translation of Portuguese Brazil,
There are some words still untranslated.

Olá,

Gostaria de ajudar a continuar com a tradução do Brasil Português,
Há algumas palavras ainda não traduzidas.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, you'll notice under the Media Browser Server grouping the Tray has been split out into it's own project. Translation will be needed there for the text that is used in the tray icon. thanks !

• 1 month later...