Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

Yep I posted two modifiction, how they will be effective please ? You need to validate it ? (I don't really understand the system lol but it seems prety useful)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plexman

What happened to the translations in http://translate.emby.media ? A lot of them were already translated (I know because I did it) and now they are marked as not translated and the text dissappeared??!!

Anyways I want to join the translation group for Spanish (Spain).

What happened to the translations in http://translate.emby.media ? A lot of them were already translated (I know because I did it) and now they are marked as not translated and the text dissappeared??!!

Anyways I want to join the translation group for Spanish (Spain).

From which project?

AlwinHummels

From which project?

Sorry i didn't mention that :wacko:  it's The  Web Client / Tray

Mibok

Same with Spanish (Mexico) all translation for web client are gone, although if you select a phrase it shows in "Translation Memory" at the right of the OneSky webpage the previous translation so in theory we could restore from there, but if it is possible to restore the previous translations from a backup it'll be better.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, just as a heads up, we are working with onesky on restoring from a backup. If you have already translated for Emby Server, you do not need to redo them. Thanks.

Hi, 

I could help for FRENCH

Hey,  

I can help  with Norwegian. 

Ok, thanks guys! We're currently sorting out a problem with onesky right now, once that's resolved I'll add you guys. 

• Like 1

Just a heads up for the translators, although I said to hold off on translating server strings while we sort out the issue with onesky, that's only for the server itself. I did create a new sub-project underneath the server called shared components, and for this one you can go ahead and translate. Thanks.

Sign Me Up for $6.49/Month

is it smart to have that figure static in a transnational and not ass a variable ? 

Which app is that?

The mobile version, right?

I just want to be sure because the TV version does use multiple strings and replaces with the real value so want to be sure that value isn't in the wrong place.

by the looks of the heading looks like "Android TV"

Okay, I don't think that value is actually used.  Probably a left-over.

If you look at the previous page of items there are two phrases of "Sign me up for " and "/Month".  Those are the ones that are actually used.  Thanks.

I noticed that,  did not check the json and source to confirm if it was used or not.  But by the looks of the other settings it is not so that is depreciated.

Furthermore I am seeing some confused in regards to selection of languages, Norway has two languages. Norsk Bokmål, Norsk Nynorsk. There are sections which have both, one of just "Norsk". 

Usages of Nynorsk is so small that and users of that dialact also speak and write bokmål, so those two could be merged in to just "Norsk" .

Since you know better than I, just let me know what changes need to be made. Thanks!