Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

elboletaire

Hi guys! I've been translating the server/tray to catalan and now that I've translated the most visible parts (around the 50%) I would like to translate the iOS app too, but I'm not sure if the project is the "roku/others".

If so, could you please add Catalan so I can translate it?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys! I've been translating the server/tray to catalan and now that I've translated the most visible parts (around the 50%) I would like to translate the iOS app too, but I'm not sure if the project is the "roku/others".

If so, could you please add Catalan so I can translate it?

Thanks in advance :)

We re-use the translations so that's all you need to do. Thanks for helping.

Migmac04

I just noticed you added kodi plugin to One Sky for translation. Can you please add Brazilian portuguese to the list of available languages?

Thanks

ScottIsAFool

Thanks, we're just trying to sort something out with OneSky regarding the translations, once that's sorted, we'll be able to add you as requested.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
elboletaire

We re-use the translations so that's all you need to do. Thanks for helping.

Then there's some kind of bug, @@Luke, beacuse I've my iPhone and iPad in Catalan and everything appears in english on emby...

Then there's some kind of bug, @@Luke, beacuse I've my iPhone and iPad in Catalan and everything appears in english on emby...

we'll have to find out what the locale name for catalan on the device is. we're looking for just ca which probably isn't exactly what ios uses.

elboletaire

@@Luke, I recently installed the emby app on an iPad and it is correctly displayed in catalan. The issue is only on an iPhone 4S. Both (iPad and iPhone) are running the same iOS version (9.3).

Maybe that could help finding the issue.

elboletaire

Thanks for the info.

Nevermind that last post @@Luke. My iPhone was not properly auto-updating apps and current version (1.1.3) works as expected!

Thanks for your effort :)

Edited by elboletaire
  • Like 1

Translators - Emby for Apple TV (tvOS) is now setup in OneSky.

Please go to town... :)

Tranquil

Translators - Emby for Apple TV (tvOS) is now setup in OneSky.

Please go to town... :)

Where? Can not find it.

Where? Can not find it.

Didn't realize I had to add people individually to the project.  Yikes.  If anyone knows an easy way to add all collaborators to a OneSky project, please advise.  Otherwise, if you're willing to help, let me know here.  Thanks.

Tranquil

If still required, you can add me for the german translation. My user is "Mike Delling".

Guest plexman

Currently i'm translating the Emby Web interface to spanish on http://translate.emby.media . I would like to know (i'm just curious) how much time does it take since i make a translation on that web until it's applied on the server. Thanks, i will continue my translation if i have time.

Currently i'm translating the Emby Web interface to spanish on http://translate.emby.media . I would like to know (i'm just curious) how much time does it take since i make a translation on that web until it's applied on the server. Thanks, i will continue my translation if i have time.

Within a couple weeks but you can also run the beta version and it will generally be available within a couple days.