Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to contribute to the Greek translation.

Thanks ! Check your email, I've invited you to OneSky, our translation website. 

• 3 weeks later...

@@Abobader if you go here http://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/collaboration and sign up, i've added arabic to all three apps on there.

I logged in to this translation project and contributed to the Arabic Language of "Media Browser Server Web Client / Tray". The Arabic progress bar is at 26.4 now. I intend to dedicate some time over the next week or so to finish the entire sub project.

I have a couple of questions here:

1. What's next? Is it a must for each phrase to be reviewed by another member before including it into a release?

2. I switched to the Arabic interface on version 3.0.8500 I noticed a few phrases appearing in Arabic. Does this mean that the Arabic section is published regardless of completion percentage of a subproject?

3. Arabic, like Hebrew, is a right-to-left language. Is there any plans to include this in the a future Emby version?

Thanks for the excellent application and for all the efforts.

Mokhtar

Edited by mkrbu50

Your changes will be included in a future release of emby server, thanks! As far as right to left support, it's always possible. We'll just have to see.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out the meaning of a phrase without seeing it in its original location. Is there any way I can export the phrases from the project website and apply them on my local emby installation just for testing purposes.

I would certainly appreciate getting instructions to do it.

Server/Web Client Arabic Language at 63% and pushing forward.

Thanks in advanced

Edited by mkrbu50

So I was able to download the follwoing files:

\...

\core.json\ar.json

\Strings.json\ar.json

Is there a setting I can configure to override/overwrite existing ones or should I copy them somewhere in the file system?

Arabic 100% done for Server/Web Client.

I would appreciate it if anyone performs a revision on it.

I am at the moment, well done.

Arabic 100% done for Server/Web Client.

I would appreciate it if anyone performs a revision on it.

Good day,

The good translation for whom did not know English, and used the pure Arabic for computer/tech part as Arabic, it very good.

All good as I see it, well done.

My best

i could translate to Polish (Web, server, androidTV, Windows)

Thanks ! I am currently getting an error when trying to invite you to OneSky, I will try again in another day or two. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I would like to contribute to the danish translation :-)

I have worked on projects such as DokuWiki, ownCloud, Spiceworks and more.

Regards,

Soren

I have joined you @ Onesky, but I noticed that the danish language is missing from some of the projects.

How do I create/request a "language-pack" that I can start translating?

Regards,

Soren

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I started translating Emby for Android TV, so my parents could use it and I did a quick translation of some short phrases. How can I see the translations in action to see if it actually matches the context?

Hi guys,

i love this app so much, i would love to help with the French translation for ios but i can't find it on oneskyapp

is it possible to add it or you can't translate the ios app for the moment?

thanks for the great work

Edited by louisforget

Hi guys,

i love this app so much, i would love to help with the French translation for ios but i can't find it on oneskyapp

is it possible to add it or you can't translate the ios app for the moment?

thanks for the great work

It shares the same text as the server translations and Emby Theater translations, so just jump in there. Thank you !

It shares the same text as the server translations and Emby Theater translations, so just jump in there. Thank you !

okay.. both server translations and Emby Theater translations are available in french

weid because on my iphone 7 plus ios 10 i have french selected but everything is in english, i tried to close the app and reopen it.. but it still in english while french is still selected in my settings

if someone had this problem before, let me know what i should do

thanks

• 1 month later...
dyleck

I can help with Polish language. I've seen that some people already volunteered but still there are quite a lot of strings not translated. Let me know if I could be usefull.

• 2 weeks later...