Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

Blueeyiz702

The instructions have to be modified to where you installed ombi unless you copied the content to C:\Ombi.

Open the PlexRequests.zip and enter the Release folder, copy its contents to C:\Ombi or your custom installation folder.
i did like you said, toC:\ ProgramFiles\Ombi

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk

Blueeyiz702

i did like you said, toC:\ ProgramFiles\Ombi

i meant program data

@@tidusjar Took a look at that QNAP QPKG thread last night. Just to confirm once the Emby support is part of the main release will you still need to install Plex on the QNAP as a prereq for Ombi working?

Happy2Play

i meant program data

So you did like @@CBers,  I just did all the steps per the guide and didn't have any issues.  Did you modify the command paths to where you installed?  If ombi.exe is missing do you have any antivirus software that could be quarantining it?

Blueeyiz702

So you did like @@CBers, I just did all the steps per the guide and didn't have any issues. Did you modify the command paths to where you installed? If ombi.exe is missing do you have any antivirus software that could be quarantining it?

Yes,my stupid Avast Anti virus pops up.so do i just shut it down?

mediacowboy

Okay so I messed up Ombi already. Which is sad because I installed it 15 minutes ago. I was on the user screen and deleted the admin account I created on install. My thinking was I had saw a emby admin and that meant it was a admin of Omdi. Anyways I can reinstall no biggie but should you be able to delete the only admin of the server?

Edited by mediacowboy

Blueeyiz702

Yes, or find it in quarantine and allow it.

do i unzip the netrequest zip or ombi zip to my ombi folder?

Happy2Play

I believe the link from my post is the newest version.  It is the same one version @@tidusjar linked.  So the Ombi.zip.

Edited by Happy2Play

Blueeyiz702

I believe the link from my post is the newest version. It is the same one version @@tidusjar linked. So the Ombi.zip.

so got it started,then windows error reporting said ombi had stopped. Also said localhost refused to connect when i opened browser to go to localhost: 3579

Blueeyiz702

I believe the link from my post is the newest version. It is the same one version @@tidusjar linked. So the Ombi.zip.

the Ombi service is running i checked, but i cant connect in browser,keeps saying refused connection. [emoji83]

Edited by blueeyiz7021

shorty1483

Okay so I messed up Omdi already. Which is sad because I installed it 15 minutes ago. I was on the user screen and deleted the admin account I created on install. My thinking was I had saw a emby admin and that meant it was a admin of Omdi. Anyways I can reinstall no biggie but should you be able to delete the only admin of the server?

Same thing here, when Emby accounts are synced to Ombi, I gave my Emby Admin account all the admin rights in Ombi and deleted the local user. I logged with the admin Emby user, but I had no possibilty to get into the Ombi settings even it was enabled in user settings. Atm I reinstalled Ombi with a local admin user named the same as the Emby admin.

• Like 1

CBers

the Ombi service is running i checked, but i cant connect in browser,keeps saying refused connection. [emoji83]

Glad you got it installed. What was wrong with the Ombi.exe?

Have you rebooted?

Blueeyiz702

Glad you got it installed. What was wrong with the Ombi.exe?

Have you rebooted?

yes,i rebooted.But keep getting connection refused when i got to in browser.

Blueeyiz702

So the logs are telling me that you didn't unblock the .zip file before your extracted it...

yes its unblocked, and the service is running. But i cant connect to localhost in browser.

CBers

So the logs are telling me that you didn't unblock the .zip file before your extracted it...

Q: Does that have to be done on every ZIP download ?? Or is it only needed on the first install ??

I ask, as I have never done it on my Windows 7 PC.

Blueeyiz702

f1b50e1365b2178d7eb1ce627a07ed56.jpg

SuperPotatoMen

f1b50e1365b2178d7eb1ce627a07ed56.jpg

Well the logs say it doesn't. Some files are still blocked. Don't use service untill you can start the system manualy.

Can you pleas run de ombi.exe file manualy and post your command promp output here? (don't make a picture just copypast the output)

That the service is started doesn't mean it is running now, your logs said still its blocked.

Edited by SuperPotatoMen
  • Like 1

tidusjar

yes its unblocked, and the service is running. But i cant connect to localhost in browser.

I don't want to sound like a horrible person here, but the logs you have provided, it's telling me that the application cannot access one of the assemblies (.dll) because it has been blocked by Windows. If you take a look at the properties of this assembly C:\Ombi\Ninject.Extensions.ChildKernel.dll you will be able to see that it is blocked.

Q: Does that have to be done on every ZIP download ?? Or is it only needed on the first install ??

I ask, as I have never done it on my Windows 7 PC.

I would have said yes, it could be the case that since you did it the first time, it's overwriting the same assemblies but keeping the properties? Not too sure, I usually recommend doing it every time. I've just raised a support ticket with Appveyor (Build system) to see why this is happening.

• Like 1

CBers

I would have said yes, it could be the case that since you did it the first time, it's overwriting the same assemblies but keeping the properties? Not too sure, I usually recommend doing it every time. I've just raised a support ticket with Appveyor (Build system) to see why this is happening.

OK, thanks.