Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

Blueeyiz702

Go to C:\Ombi and manually run the .exe to see what the error is. It will appear in the console.

thats problem,there is no exe? In the ombi folder.

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk

Blueeyiz702

no cant find it either?

Blueeyiz702

I'd trash it and start again :)

just delete all the files,or is there certain way to uninstall?

CBers

just delete all the files,or is there certain way to uninstall?

Just delete the C:\Ombi folder.

NSSM is OK, so all you have to do is unzip the files to where you want (I'd put it in C:\ProgramData\Ombi) and then do the NSSM commands again.

Then open your browser to localhost:3579.

Blueeyiz702

Just delete the C:\Ombi folder.

NSSM is OK, so all you have to do is unzip the files to where you want (I'd put it in C:\ProgramData\Ombi) and then do the NSSM commands again.

Then open your browser to localhost:3579.

80a272bb9dc2db53e2c38112978d13f7.jpg

ill try again later, before i kick laptop out of house.

Edited by blueeyiz7021

Blueeyiz702

i also get this when i start service?e4f94d0b94b36b6043771078e3c046f9.jpg

SuperPotatoMen

Pleas copy past the whole error from the command prompt. We miss now the whole error log output.

(you need to be administration or root permission)

Edited by SuperPotatoMen

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/44267-ombi-for-emby/?p=417623

All the things mentioned in here are fixed I havent retested newsletter yet. Thank you. Now just waiting on a place for that custom art file ;)

Edit: I did get around to testing the newsletter again, still getting this message in the email received. "This email is only available on devices that support HTML."

Edited by BAS
  • Like 2

You don't need an Emby server to run Ombi, as it plugs into others services as well.

I understand but he was saying he didn't have a machine to run Ombi on and, since he is here I assumed he had an Emby server running somewhere and that is the same machine on which he would run Ombi.

Blueeyiz702

Pleas copy past the whole error from the command prompt. We miss now the whole error log output.

thats all it giving me to show you.

I have 2 questions,  is there a setting somewhere that you can schedule when the notifications are sent to the users?  Also, is there a place to enter the Emby server name for the notifications?  I'm running 2 servers and would like to be able to enter the server name so i know which one the email is coming from

Thank you    

Blueeyiz702

Pleas copy past the whole error from the command prompt. We miss now the whole error log output.

This is want happens when i run embi.exe

589cf0c193c96_screenshot20170209144329.p

Blueeyiz702

Did you follow this guide:http://www.htpcguides.com/install-plex-requests-net-windows-system-service/

and download the zip file from here:https://ci.appveyor.....1401/artifacts ?

Once the zip has been downloaded, unblock the zip file and then extract it somewhere.

Go into the extracted folder and run Ombi.exe

The zip file you download PlexRequest,thats the one you unblock has no Ombi.exe file included so it can't be run?

The absolute path to the PlexRequests.exe should be c:\Ombi\Ombi.exe and notc:\Ombi\Release\Ombi.exe,thats my problem i just notice. if you have the release part

included it wont work.but nobody mentioned that! And i still have same problem.Ugh

Edited by blueeyiz7021

the1legend

I'm really liking the work that you have put in to this app, thanks! I have a question about the landing page, the page shows that the server is off-line. Where do I go to configure this to reflect the real status of Emby (which is running)? Also, when selecting an issue with a TV show, you can only select the whole show and not just an episode. This there a support forum that I should be using to ask questions? Thanks again for your hard work (donation coming soon).

Blueeyiz702

@@CBers,look at the instructions and tell me whats missing. And it says unblock then unzip  PlexRequests to  C:\Ombi,in my case its C:\ProgramData\Ombi. But in that folder there is no Ombi.exe? for me to run?

Everybody is telling me to run Ombi.exe,how can i when its not included in zip?

Diedrich

Ombi 2.1.1404 does not match Emby nor Sonarr

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1093

Ombi 2.1.1404 shows e11-15 as available, skips e16, and then shows e17 as available. Sonarr and Emby agree that the only media on the disk is e11 and e12. This was a general test of Ombi to see if it was showing the correct content from Emby. According to this, it's not. The checkboxes can not be removed indicating to me that it's showing what it thinks is on the disk even though the media doesn't exist except for s11, s12.

589d0b3873cab_2017020919_34_22Ombi.png

Sonarr

589d0b5416bcb_2017020919_34_53TheFlash20

Emby

589d0b68c84a4_2017020919_33_33Emby.png

Edited by dvgmar

Blueeyiz702

It does have ombi.exe in it. It looks like you are running it from the command prompt above.

In the plexrequests zip it sure does not.

Happy2Play

The instructions have to be modified to where you installed ombi unless you copied the content to C:\Ombi.

Open the PlexRequests.zip and enter the Release folder, copy its contents to C:\Ombi or your custom installation folder.

Blueeyiz702

You getting the zip from here?

yes, im telling you there is ombi.exe in the folder.