Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

tidusjar

So i've created a Star Wars collection, added all the star wars movies into the collection, but Ombi is picking those movies up fine.

is there something else I need to do?

For me it only happened with movies already in a collection before I ran Ombi the first time. When I turned of collections and turned them on again the movies were picked up fine

CBers

Ombi for Emby is coming along really well.

Just need to get rid of all of the Plex text when referring to Emby :)

Perhaps a generic term would suit all parties?

• Like 3

Happy2Play

So i've created a Star Wars collection, added all the star wars movies into the collection, but Ombi is picking those movies up fine.

is there something else I need to do?

Do you have the "Group movies into collections" enabled?  Dashboard-Library-Display

tidusjar

I've just fixed the Collection thing! 

So I'll now also look inside the collections.

@@CBers see here: http://feathub.com/tidusjar/Ombi/+45

I will probably merge them back into one.

Yeah! I'm going to do a find and replace tonight. 

• Like 1

CBers

OK, thanks Jamie.

I checked the issues list, but didn't check the FR list.

Have fun with the "find and replace" :)

CBers

Jamie - should the Scheduled Jobs only run if you have a service enabled?

I don't use Plex, but all of the Plex tasks still run.

Same goes for several services.

tidusjar

Haha,

So just pushed a new update to the Early Acess Preview. 

Contains the fix for Collections, so we will now identify movies within collections.

It also contains the functionality of the "newsletter", so this will send an email to all your users with the "Newsletter" feature with a list of Movies and Episodes added to Emby.

The next time it runs (it's set to run every monday by default) it will check for new items since the last email! 

It's a nice feature to inform your users of new content added to the server.

If you plan to use this feature, since this has never run with Emby before, please press the "Test" button first, because it's never run with Emby before it will think EVERYTHING is new and put all your content into the email! So, press Test and then from now on it will only find new items.

Jamie - should the Scheduled Jobs only run if you have a service enabled?

I don't use Plex, but all of the Plex tasks still run.

Same goes for several services.

Regarding the services, they all run, but it will stop as soon as it finds out it's disabled, it stops. It's not actually doing anything, so the latest build I've also removed them from the UI.

• Like 3

Well I've been messing with this all day, what a fantastic piece of work. Thanks for bringing it over to Emby. I got this far with the email template. Would love to be able to customize the message sent in some way of course. But at least the logo is changed for now, dont plan on rolling this to my Emby users yet but coming along real nice. Thanks again.

5894ec4cab67d_email.jpg

• Like 1

Well I just pulled in the new one and the template has changed to have the OMBI logo but the word Plex! still remains at the end of the message, its getting there ;) 

Oh no, new version all my imported Emby users are gone.  :(

@@CBers its at C:\OMBI\Notification\Templates

Heres the png I made and hosted in my dropbox, I then linked the html to this image file.

5894ef8354d2b_ER.png

• Like 1

If you plan to use this feature, since this has never run with Emby before, please press the "Test" button first, because it's never run with Emby before it will think EVERYTHING is new and put all your content into the email! So, press Test and then from now on it will only find new items.

Doing this now, I hope I dont break it massive library here. haha

Spent time setting all my Emby user permissions in Ombi today they were imported by Ombi earlier today.  Latest zip seems to have removed them all, is their a file I shouldn't be replacing on updates that contains that info?

• Like 1

tidusjar

Yeah I still need to change the wording.

It's removed your Ombi users or their permissions?

That shouldn't happen, your database does get backed up regularly, there is a backup folder in the install directory. Grab one of those and replace the Ombi.sqlite file with it.

Regarding the logo, I can add a setting for you to supply your own logo if you want?

• Like 1

tidusjar

You are actually running the Dev version of cods but in the branches option you have selected early access preview.

AgileHumor

Thanks! No problem, glad you like it!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, i've raised a issue on Github for these and i'll fix them! https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1048

Application Version: 2.1.1382

1. After a restart, Plex will re-enable itself under settings.  Note - You must fill out IP (0.0.0.0), Machine Identifier (random name), and Plex Authorization Token (random #) to be able to save the Plex config un-enabled/unchecked. - Fixed :)

2. TV Shows already present show up as "pending approval" rather than "available" on Ombi search - Issue updated on GitHub.  Still an issue.

3. Movies already requested (and approved) by another user show up as "Not Requested" in Ombi search - Not issue.  I think "not requested" tag is personal rather than global as I was expecting.

​4. Scheduled jobs for Emby Availability Checker, Emby Content Cacher, Emby User Cacher, and Emby Episode Cacher all set to 0.   Restarting Ombi will reset them to 0 even if you change the settings. - Fixed :)

5. Collections - Fixed :)

Thank you @tidusjar !

​PS - Updated GitHub issue

Edited by AgileHumor
  • Like 1

tidusjar

Excellent! I've got a few areas in the system where I still need to clean up but Emby integration was quicker than k thought it would be (core functionality)!

MSattler

So am loving this but a few things:

1)  You mentioned if downloading a series we should get the choice of where it goes?  I don't get that.  For Sonaar I only get one folder download choice.  I'd like to be able to pick between \\Tower\Kids or \\Tower\TV-Series.

2)  Same for Radaar.  I would like the user to be able to decide if it should go to \\Tower\Movies or \\Tower\Kids

3)  I was expecting that if a user looked up a movie already in my collection that it would say it is already there, but that's not happening with Emby.  Should it? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

SuperPotatoMen

So am loving this but a few things:

1)  You mentioned if downloading a series we should get the choice of where it goes?  I don't get that.  For Sonaar I only get one folder download choice.  I'd like to be able to pick between \\Tower\Kids or \\Tower\TV-Series.

2)  Same for Radaar.  I would like the user to be able to decide if it should go to \\Tower\Movies or \\Tower\Kids

3)  I was expecting that if a user looked up a movie already in my collection that it would say it is already there, but that's not happening with Emby.  Should it? 

Thanks!

3) Well Ombi is checking your Emby database if its available. We put it in a cache and  refresh that every hour.

MSattler

3) Well Ombi is checking your Emby database if its available. We put it in a cache and  refresh that every hour.

Hmmm so what should it say if a user searches for the movie, and it already exists?

*EDIT*  Updated to the latest version and it appears to work now.

Thanks1

Edited by MSattler

tidusjar

Regarding no.1

If a show is auto approved (user has the auto approve permission or is an admin) then it will use the default in the settings page.

If you have to manually approve there is a button that you can change the path before approving it.

This is not been added for Radarr yet. That will be next on my list