Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

tidusjar

yes and same thing,refused to connect.

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk

Please raise a issue on Github rather than cluttering this thread? We can continue on there.

Thanks

SuperPotatoMen

Beceause ombi is not running ;)

Pleas raise a issue on github

Edited by SuperPotatoMen

CBers

Can I suggest you trash everything again, re-download the ZIP file, UNBLOCK it, then extract it, run the NSSM commands again, then try to connect.

Before you run the NSSM commands, delete the service: nssm remove Ombi

NSSM command line here: https://nssm.cc/commands

If all of that still fails, raise an issue.

Happy2Play

There was no unblock option when I got the zip file.  Does this have to do with the users context/permissions?

Blueeyiz702

Can I suggest you trash everything again, re-download the ZIP file, UNBLOCK it, then extract it, run the NSSM commands again, then try to connect.

Before you run the NSSM commands, delete the service: nssm remove Ombi

NSSM command line here: https://nssm.cc/commands

If all of that still fails, raise an issue.

f7a1a137e2b5d7831a510930a970884a.jpg We have success,yaaaas

• Like 3

Blueeyiz702

There was no unblock option when I got the zip file. Does this have to do with the users context/permissions?

One last thing Happy2Play,what do i enter hostname or ip address,port and ssl,api key. Just want to makesure i dont mess up.thank you for all time and help.

Happy2Play

One last thing Happy2Play,what do i enter hostname or ip address,port and ssl,api key. Just want to makesure i dont mess up.thank you for all time and help.

Well how do you access your Emby server from the machine you installed Ombi on?  This will the same information, and you have to generate a api key via Dashboard-Advanced-Security.

Blueeyiz702

Well how do you access your Emby server from the machine you installed Ombi on? This will the same information, and you have to generate a api key via Dashboard-Advanced-Security.

oh crap not again. Now it wont let me login. Im using same thing i use with emby,ugh.

Blueeyiz702

nevermind i got it going. Now what bout enable user auth or require users to login. Whick one, ive never used before?

SuperPotatoMen

nevermind i got it going. Now what bout enable user auth or require users to login. Whick one, ive never used before?

I'm not following your question. You can just try it out?

Blueeyiz702

I'm not following your question. You can just try it out?

Yikes, now i need to learn how use all this neat stuff. And thanks everybody for helping me get going. Appreciate you all!

Ombi 2.1.1404 does not match Emby nor Sonarr

Ombi 2.1.1404 shows e11-15 as available, skips e16, and then shows e17 as available. Sonarr and Emby agree that the only media on the disk is e11 and e12. This was a general test of Ombi to see if it was showing the correct content from Emby. According to this, it's not. The checkboxes can not be removed indicating to me that it's showing what it thinks is on the disk even though the media doesn't exist except for s11, s12.

589d0b3873cab_2017020919_34_22Ombi.png

Sonarr

589d0b5416bcb_2017020919_34_53TheFlash20

Emby

589d0b68c84a4_2017020919_33_33Emby.png

@@tidusjar - May be unrelated and maybe you already accounted for this but be sure you are paying attention to the "LocationType" of Emby items because the Emby library could have Missing and/or Future episodes in it...

• Like 1

Diedrich

@@tidusjar - May be unrelated and maybe you already accounted for this but be sure you are paying attention to the "LocationType" of Emby items because the Emby library could have Missing and/or Future episodes in it...

FYI, I do not have future episodes (or whatever it's called) enabled in Emby. Edited by dvgmar

FYI, I do not have future episodes (or whatever it's called) enabled in Emby.

Even if you don't show them, they could still exist.

As I said - may have nothing to do with this situation but definitely something this app needs to pay attention to if it isn't already.

Has anyone been able to get the newsletter from within ombi to send to users that are automatically pulled from emby?  I have added the email addresses to the users within ombi and checked the newsletter box.  The smtp setup is correct as it is sending the test emails fine.  I have the logging in ombi set to debug and can see ombi triggering a send of the newsletter with the new content but it doesn't say who it is sending to -- if anyone.

Emby users are not working at all for me in ombi and I have opened an issue over @github for that.

Do you mean emby users aren't getting the newsletter?  Or not pulling into ombi?  I am able to get emby users pulled into ombi fine. 

tidusjar

Even if you don't show them, they could still exist.

As I said - may have nothing to do with this situation but definitely something this app needs to pay attention to if it isn't already.

Thanks, I can't remember off the top of my head but i'll take a look

PhyberApex

Do you mean emby users aren't getting the newsletter?  Or not pulling into ombi?  I am able to get emby users pulled into ombi fine. 

They get pulled fine but logging in with one is not really working for me. In no browser. Local users work fine tho. This is the issue I am talking about https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1090 but they are working on it :)

~Cheers

Diedrich

Ombi 2.1.1404

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1095

User requested a TV series (season) that doesn't exist on the server -> Season did not get tagged for download in Sonarr

edit: I see that the Series flag did get toggled but not the latest Season (as requested and approved)

1. User: Requested the most recent season from the TV series "Girls". "Girls" does not exist in Sonarr nor Emby.
  2. Admin: Approved the latest season to be downloaded.
  3. Sonarr grabbed the TV series but did not tag the latest season to download (see screenshot)
    1. Suspect this is a issue with the "Monitored" field in the series settings.
      1. Monitored was automatically selected but not the latest season (see screenshot #2)
      2. Yes, I know the next episode isn't for a few days but the season flag should still be marked (black).

The series was added but the Season 6 flag was not tagged. User requested latest season which was approved.

589e39df85e83_2017021016_43_40GirlsSonar

Automatic settings when the series was requested by Ombi and added by Sonarr

589e3b09394b7_2017021017_12_52GirlsSonar

589e3e4728279_2017021017_25_57Ombi.png

Sonarr settings:

589e42deb418c_2017021017_46_06Ombi.png

Edited by dvgmar
  • Like 1

Diedrich

yeah, I didn't see a way to effectively add screenshots (pictures are worth 1000 words) to github so I decided to create the visuals here and then add the link to the forum post in the github issue.

Edited by dvgmar
  • Like 1