Square Theme: General Help Thread

Soultaker

MrWebsmith

lol st...

2 posts above you said "dohness" so im gonna let toggleable slide for now ;)

• Like 1

AsparagusTrevor

Added some options to toggle the media info bar items. Not all items will be "toggleable" (if thats even a word).

Will be part of the next release.

media-info-bar-on-off.jpg

Looks exactly how I was thinking, brilliant stuff!

MrFlibbles

Done, will be part of the next update.

Fan-bloody-tastic. Thanks soultaker! :)

Smitty018210

Is there a way to edit the size of the font for the overview and poster summaries?  In know that you could do it the past with the CustomFonts.mcml file. Is this still possible? Thanks! 538b7351dd4b7_OverveiwSize.jpg538b733a677ba_PosterFontSIze.jpg

Soultaker

@smity018210 Should be able to with the custom fonts. Why dont you try it out and report back your findings?

Smitty018210

@@Soultaker, I asked because I haven't yet been able to find that file in the new MB3 folders (server, or classic) Any idea where it might be located now?

Soultaker

Hmm I wouldn't know mate if stuff has been changed.

I always thought your simply drop in a file in C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic folder named [Theme]CustomFonts.mcml

so for square it's simply: SquareCustomFonts.mcml

The font you are looking for is Sq_Medium

Edited by Soultaker

Smitty018210

ok cool, I didn't remember having to do that last time, but I must have. lol Thanks guys I let you know what happens.

Soultaker

The error log says it cant read any markup, try adding these lines into your file.

<Mcml xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2006/mcml" xmlns:cor="assembly://MsCorLib/System" xmlns:me="Me">

</Mcml>
  • Like 1

Smitty018210

That did it! Thanks a lot for helping me out. I really appreciate the extra effort Soultaker. Square is a fantastic theme. Thank for your hard work.

Edited by Smitty018210

phonk

Hi phonk,

A picture would be very useful, I'm having trouble visualizing what you mean.

Hi soultaker, sorry for the late answer.

If I select an episode from the OneTV Menu the videobackdrop starts in the detail view:

538d90cf65cb3_20140603_110338.png

Edited by phonk

ronvp

@@ronvp Hey ron, I've been away from the scene a while but can you tell me in MBC which other themes have genre thumbs working?

FYI. after updating to the latest server (Version 3.0.5264.17006), thumbs now work correctly for genres..

FYI. after updating to the latest server (Version 3.0.5264.17006), thumbs now work correctly for genres..

Actually, you needed to update to the MBC dev build for this to get fixed so I assume you did that as well.

• Like 1

Soultaker

Hi soultaker, sorry for the late answer.

If I select an episode from the OneTV Menu the videobackdrop starts in the detail view:

538d90cf65cb3_20140603_110338.png

@@phonk ahh that is working as expected. I don't have plans to change that - sorry.

Actually, you needed to update to the MBC dev build for this to get fixed so I assume you did that as well.

@@ronvp

All the hard work was done by ebr, I guess Square merely highlighted the issue. Thx ebr.

ronvp

sure did..thanks for the help..

Soultaker

@@Yogi

Yea I'm already aware of this. There was a breaking Server change (can't recall which one exactly) that caused this. I've fixed this but I'm waiting on a full on release version of MBC.

Lee

@@Soultaker not sure if you missed my earlier post. Extras don't show up anywhere for me in Square, they show up fine in the webclient....

Soultaker

just to clarify I mean special features in movies...

I dont know what you are referring to.

techywarrior

I think that it's actually something that isn't in MBC yet. ST, check with Ebr but what Lee is talking about is that you can have special features for movies. Like behind the scenes etc. You put them into a folder called "specials" in the movie folder and they appear in a section called specials in the web client.

These don't appear in MBC but I seem to remember Ebr saying that he hadn't implemented that yet (or maybe he has since then and you need to update Square).

Lee, have you tried switching to Chocolate and seeing if they show up in that theme?

• Like 1

Soultaker

I see, well if anyone has any "specials" I can borrow to test with that would be useful.