UWP Testers

7illusions

7illusions

That's great news! :)

I assume you're referring to the audio screensaver feature that's currently missing?

As for the media icons, the ones I currently have are the same as the one in theatre, which I really don't like.. Old design and not differential enough.. I will need to get hold if a better version before that can be implemented..

But I got some ideas which I'm trying out. ;)

• Like 1

FrostByte

Don't forget about the Collection bug :)  App doesn't honor server setting.   Defaults to combining movies into a collection in "All Movies"

• Like 2

MrWebsmith

live tv on 145 is great...  no issues with casual playback yesterday at all... ill try to do some more "in depth" testing if i get free tonight... with a baby its a bit harder than it used to be... lol

• Like 3

CBers

.. with a baby its a bit harder than it used to be... lol

Do they keep nicking the remote off of you then :D

• Like 1

7illusions

Are there plans to re add support for theme videos/music?

It's already in, the video part that is, you will see it in next beta. :)

• Like 4

7illusions

Hi,

Here is a icon set that is a bit more colorful. Not Sure how they would look. But may be an option.

attachicon.gifColour.zip

If you could find the original icons, but without the ugly background border with rounded corners, that would awesome. It's the background that bothers me.

Hi,

Yup, your right :) . I will hunt, have no clue where I got those to begin with. Maybe someone will recall.

Hi,

Bought some 'Extra Love" :) Hope it worked !!!!!!!

Thanks 7 really needed that feature.

-Vicpa

7illusions

Hi,

Bought some 'Extra Love" :) Hope it worked !!!!!!!

Thanks 7 really needed that feature.

-Vicpa

Haha!! Cool, it doesn't show up as an option for me yet, I will have to wait for another 24 hours or so before the option is available on the EU servers.

If it works, it's pretty cool since I haven't even been able to test it once due to the availablity issue..

Still got some work to do, will add a little "Thank you" thing

• Like 1

7illusions

Hi

MS has the money :P Got an email confirm of the purchase!!!!

SWEET!!

I'll get a little "Thank You" banner in there in next build. :)

7illusions

That's to bad, I think you'd like it. :)

Whit the latest version, do you get a "Supporter Edition" text on the splash screen when launching the app?

Hi

Yes, it is per machine. On the one where I made the purchase not on an other one. Will fix that that right now. :) 

Two for two now!!

• Like 1

FrostByte

Yes, it is per machine. 

Okay, I'll wait until it hits XB1 then and test it there

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

v148 using XB1

1. On the Home Screen Settings the check boxes for grouping media types are not selectable.

2. Is there any way a confirmation can be returned that you sent a donation?  I wasn't really sure anything went through until I checked PayPal

v148 using XB1

1. On the Home Screen Settings the check boxes for grouping media types are not selectable.

2. Is there any way a confirmation can be returned that you sent a donation?  I wasn't really sure anything went through until I checked PayPal

Hi

Frostbyte I received a email confirm from the Windows Store on the contrib. That was from the PC, 7 maybe the Xbox purchase needs some tweaking?

FrostByte

I got an email from the store after I went to bed so it looks like it worked.  I was thinking maybe something in the app itself telling you it was successful, but that may not be as simple as it sounds :)  Not really a biggie and I wouldn't spend much time on it really.

Hi 7

Question ? Does the Force Live TV make all mpeg2video direct stream. Not my use case, but felling sorry for the Theater users who record TV in mpeg2. Seems that they are having playback problems.

7illusions

I got an email from the store after I went to bed so it looks like it worked.  I was thinking maybe something in the app itself telling you it was successful, but that may not be as simple as it sounds :)  Not really a biggie and I wouldn't spend much time on it really.

It's on my todo list, a little "Thank you" at least.. Don't wanna come off rude. :)

• Like 1

7illusions

Hi 7

Question ? Does the Force Live TV make all mpeg2video direct stream. Not my use case, but felling sorry for the Theater users who record TV in mpeg2. Seems that they are having playback problems.

No, it only forces LiveTv atm. But maybe I can look into that. :)