UWP Testers

7illusions

FrostByte

So far I'm not getting any sound at all on my XB1 playing movies with DTS.  It says it's Direct Streaming though.  Will play around with it some more tomorrow.  AC3/DD works fine

FrostByte

Yes, that is enabled.  It says it's bitstreaming both ACS and DTs in the top right, but I  get no sound for DTS for some reason.  I'm up now, so I'll play with settings, cabling, etc and see if it's my setup

MrWebsmith

i cant believe this happened this weekend and i missed it.. ill get this onto my xb1 tonight guys.. sorry ..   ( 7.. pm me if you need my gamertag thing again)

• Like 1

FrostByte

I've got the beta.  I think the description still says 111 in the store, but I had an "Update" button which gave me 118

I believe he added me to the XB1 beta list the other day when he added you. Yes, I've purchased the app before

I don't have an issue buying it, just wanted to confirm the correct process :)

Thanks.

I don't know if it's a requirement, I thought you were getting the betas

No, because I've been waiting for the Xbox One release.

FrostByte

v120

Can the navigation on the XB1 Home page be changed so that when you arrow down it goes to the latest movies first.  Basically in the order you see it on the page.  Right now if you scroll down once it brings you to "Next Up Episodes" and the you can jump up to the latest movies. 

7illusions

@@CBers you should see 4.0.120.. I don't know if you need to buy the app or not though. Don't know how store works with that yet.

• Like 1

@@CBers you should see 4.0.120.. I don't know if you need to buy the app or not though. Don't know how store works with that yet.

OK, thanks.

I'll try again tonight and see what happens :)

MrWebsmith

got 120 on the xb1 last night.. spent some time learning the navigation which i think had already had a number of fixes.. great work so far on this.. felt very intuitive even with the gamepad

- episode overlay circle needs to be a good 30% bigger to me at least.. larger/clearer font for the "unwatched count as well"... tough to see when on tv (1080p)

for categories like "next up" "latest etc" for tv especially.. can we check and use the THUMB image first if there... on the testing last night i was seeing either episode images or backdrops for those areas..

just an initial couple ideas... i have playback testing on the agenda tonight

• Like 1

FrostByte

Isn't Latest Movies already focused when navigating to Home?

It doesn't seem to be, at least I can't control anything in latest movies area until I arrow down and then back up.

Isn't Latest Movies already focused when navigating to Home?

It doesn't seem to be, at least I can't control anything in latest movies area until I arrow down and then back up.

Could that be configurable, as I'd prefer Next Up TV as the default view ;)

• Like 1