UWP Testers

7illusions

Hi 7

Sorry about the name and icon thing... But I am guessing you can come up with something better anyway :)

Changed my signature to reflect thoughts on matter.

Edited by Vicpa

FrostByte

Yes. If you have a better name, speak quickly. :)

It's needed asap.

No, that's good.  I was trying to see if I could find the beta on XB1, but figure it hasn't been released

Hi All

I haven't found any regressions in 124, so far :) . Know you are working on the rebranding, need to change the "About" screen.

The playback setting screens look great.

7illusions

There is already an existing product called "Ember Media Manager".

Just FYI.

Yeah, I know.

Not competing in the same category though. :)

Hi,

I really like the blue!! :)  It is the right shade and intensity (?) for my TV. Looks great!!

-vicpa

• Like 1

7illusions

Please look around for things I might have missed. I will start with the really cumbersome work of creating screenshots tonight.

If I hear nothing bad from you guys before I tuck in tonight I'll submit this version to store.

• Like 1

FrostByte

v126

After click Profile Pic to bring up setings the "Display Settings" box does not have the theme color applied, just the white highlight box.  You need to arrow down then arrow back up to Display Settings to see theme color

Edit: this is on the XB1

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

v126

What are virtual speakers?  My XB1 is hooked up to a HTS and the only option I have for audio output device are virtual speaker.  Is that what all external audio systems display?  On my server it recognizes my audio card

FrostByte

Hi,

I really like the blue!! :)  It is the right shade and intensity (?) for my TV. Looks great!!

-vicpa

Me too, my new favorite :)

v126

What are virtual speakers?  My XB1 is hooked up to a HTS and the only option I have for audio output device are virtual speaker.  Is that what all external audio systems display?  On my server it recognizes my audio card

Hi,

I don't know on the Xbox. On my HTPC it shows the available playback devices.

128 is working really well

• Like 1

FrostByte

FR: Add mediainfo to movies

Can some of the mediainfo be added to the movie description page, maybe under the Play, More, Trailer, etc buttons?  It could be in text, or maybe even an icon would look really cool

These are the ones I would like to see, really don't need everything

1. Video codec (H264/HEVC, etc)

2. Audio codec (DTS, AC3, AAC, etc)

3. Container (MKV, AVI, etc)

4. not sure about any of the others, maybe resolution

Icons examples:

icons.zip

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
FrostByte

Bug: Descender letters chopped

Description: Descender letters (g, j, p, q, y) in the second line of Now Playing area are chopped off very slightly. 

System: Seen on PC and XB1

Version: 130

57e6b4885e44b_chop.jpg

FrostByte

BUG: Cast images disappear when moving mouse to upper portion of movie description page v112

1. Navigate to Movies

2. Select any movie

3.  Scroll down so you can see "Cast" and list of "similar to" movies sections

4.  Move mouse to Cast section and then up to "Similar to" section

5.  Cast images disappear. 

Only happens when moving mouse up from Cast area.  If you move mouse from side to "Similar to" section it doesn't happen.  Doesn't seem to change the Writers & Directors images though, just the cast images

57cc6304d90e7_Actors.jpg

I see this on the XB1 also However, on the XB1 the pics disappear as soon as you scroll down and focus is on cast members.  If you are in the area just above cast members you can make out the top of the first actor, but once you scroll down pics all disappear

v130

Hi

130? Is this a beta or release? Want to make sure if we should be testing anything specific or just regression checking. :) 

FrostByte

It was in the Win and XB1 store released for everyone I believe.  I believe it fixed AC3 sound for phones, but not sure what else he did. 

Are the star ratings new?

Edited by FrostByte

7illusions

It's only beta. Still got some annyoing issues on phone which i'm currently pursuing

Edited by 7illusions
  • Like 2

Hi All,

135 is working just fine, with the exception of the playback of Live tv. The server team seems to be working on a time shifting implementation which is probably the season I just a get loading indicator or 3 sec of video and then a freeze.

We really need a direct play option :) . Below is the stream info, not quite sure that localhost is going to help though.

{"Protocol":"Http","Id":"native_5de7786d691891de5d480818d53ed731","Path":"http://localhost:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/781a82c882974bd780fd6ece1c071fcc/stream.ts","Type":"Default","Container":"ts","ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":true,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,"RequiresOpening":true,"RequiresClosing":true,"LiveStreamId":"1a755974de5dc3461dc6ecae8ddec68b_6ac70aba3e6587e661d9adc842397899_native_5de7786d691891de5d480818d53ed731","BufferMs":0,"MediaStreams":[{"Codec":"mpeg2video","IsInterlaced":true,"BitRate":8000000,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Type":"Video","Index":-1,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false},{"Codec":"AC3","DisplayTitle":"DolbyDigital","IsInterlaced":false,"BitRate":448000,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Type":"Audio","Index":-1,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false}],"PlayableStreamFileNames":[],"Formats":[],"Bitrate":8448000,"RequiredHttpHeaders":{}}

I asked Luke to add the number of audio channels as I believe that is needed.

Thanks

-vicpa

Edited by Vicpa
  • Like 1