UWP Testers

7illusions

7illusions

The plan at the moment is to make everything themeable.. So potentially you an do your own theme..

But I totally agree on banners being the better choice for phones, it's on my backlog to tweak this.

• Like 2

FrostByte

BUG: Cast images disappear when moving mouse to upper portion of movie description page v112

1. Navigate to Movies

2. Select any movie

3.  Scroll down so you can see "Cast" and list of "similar to" movies sections

4.  Move mouse to Cast section and then up to "Similar to" section

5.  Cast images disappear. 

Only happens when moving mouse up from Cast area.  If you move mouse from side to "Similar to" section it doesn't happen.  Doesn't seem to change the Writers & Directors images though, just the cast images

57cc6304d90e7_Actors.jpg

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 2

Was the key mapping hard to add? I can think of a few more potentials :P . But if it is OK Maybe I post in the regular forum for feedback.

7illusions

That part wasn't hard.. Depends on which buttons you wanna map though. The ones that sends keypresses are ok, the ones that needs low level com will be added later.

Go ahead and ask around. :)

• Like 1

FrostByte

BUG: Marking movies as a favorite removes them from All Movies v116.  I see this in the XB1 app also, so it probably has been happening for awhile now

Steps

1.  Mark any movie as Favorite'

2. Navigate to All Movies (movie is no longer there)

FrostByte

BUG: App doesn't honor the Group Movies into Collections server setting v116.  All movies instead defaults to show movies which are part of a collection as a collection within All Movies

57d3e06f37940_Group.jpg

Hi 7, @@FrostByte,

Frostbyte you got the xbox app in the store!, Cool, how is it working?

I see the same with Collections in 116. Think it is recent though

Not sure I am following you about Favorites in Movies, been known to happen :) ​. Is this what you mean? Seems to be working for me if I am following you

57d3f6beb71b3_Screenshot75.png

57d3f6d8bce2a_Screenshot74.png

-Vicpa

• Like 1

FrostByte

NM :wacko: :  You're right.  I forgot I have the movie Braveheart as part of a manually created collection called "IMdB 250".  In fact all my favorites are in that list or another collection.  So I added another favorite not part of a collection and it shows in "All Movies" correctly.

So it was the Group Movies bug in post 411 causing me to see the error. 

@7illusions There is only one bug.  The one where is app ignores the Group Movies option in the server

FrostByte

Frostbyte you got the xbox app in the store!, Cool, how is it working?

-Vicpa

There are a few navigations issues I think 7i may be working on, so I'll hold off reporting any of those.  I did get it to crash once, not sure how I did that.   I also need a remote :)

• Like 2

There are a few navigations issues I think 7i may be working on, so I'll hold off reporting any of those. I did get it to crash once, not sure how I did that. I also need a remote :)

I've just reported that over in the other thread.

I wasn't aware 7 was still working on it, so I'll bear with it for now.

FrostByte

I think he said he was working them. I really hope so because there are a few navigation issues and I hate to have to explain them without screen shots :)

There seems to be a second splash screen also which is really huge and runs off the page

7illusions

Got the most apparent navigation issues resolved in 4.0.117. Will be flghting that to store now and also push to hockeyApp

• Like 2

7illusions

@@CBers the flighted build is being published. You should be able to se a update in store shortly.

@@FrostByte if you use the same liveid as you reported for hockeyapp this applies to you as well.

• Like 4

7illusions

Great. I've got the submission sorted, just needs a little "Go-NoGo" from you. :)

I will start working on next version asap, but I'm really anxious to get this verison out since it sorts out so many issues in xb1