Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Hitsville

Hey guys. So when I installed Emby and signed up for premiere I purchased the 4 theme pack. A while ago  I had to reinstall and with one thing or another I have only just got around to re-installing Emby and the theme pack.

The themes are clearly trying to download as they are active in Scheduled tasks for several minutes. I'm no good at understanding logs but....Would I be right in thinking that the Unauthorised part in the log below means theres an issue somewhere.

2016-10-11 02:31:18.3970 Error App: Movie Theme Songs - Error downloading file from host
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.1.184.0
Command line: C:\Users\dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<GetTempFileResponse>d__34.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeSongs.Search.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloader.<DownloadMovieThemeSongForItem>d__1.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<GetTempFileResponse>d__34.MoveNext()

What do I need to provide to Radeon get this sorted. I still have the email from 6th Sept. when I purchased the pack. Anything else I need to supply? :) 

radeon

Hey @

I'm on holiday in mexico at the minute with noting but a mobile phone so I'll be able to look at this in full detail when I get back after the 24th. 

In the meantime, can you PM me a full, untrimmed fresh log (Restart Emby Server, wait for it to initialise and for all initial scans to complete, then run scheduled task of the movie theme video plugin, wait to complete, then give me that) and I'll be able to get right on it. 

Cheers! Radeon

EDIT oh and make sure you have debug logging enabled (under Logs>Enable Debug Logging from the dashboard i think)

Edited by radeon

Hitsville

Hey @

I'm on holiday in mexico at the minute with noting but a mobile phone so I'll be able to look at this in full detail when I get back after the 24th. 

In the meantime, can you PM me a full, untrimmed fresh log (Restart Emby Server, wait for it to initialise and for all initial scans to complete, then run scheduled task of the movie theme video plugin, wait to complete, then give me that) and I'll be able to get right on it. 

Cheers! Radeon

EDIT oh and make sure you have debug logging enabled (under Logs>Enable Debug Logging from the dashboard i think)

Hey Radeon. Hope you're having a great holiday. :)

I restarted the server enabled debug logging and ran the Movie theme song plugin so hopefully this is what you're looking for. Took a while because my movie library is pretty big.

server-63611754494.txt

server-63611755724.txt

server-63611756129.txt

• 2 weeks later...
epayson85

does the contributors network still work? I haven't been receiving any new videos as of late and none of the ones I get myself have been uploading...

radeon

Hey @@epayson85! Still in mexico at the minute so not sure if it's working or not. Not reason I know of that would men it isn't. How do you know that yours aren't uploading? Are you getting an error or something?

Cheers!

epayson85

Hey @@epayson85! Still in mexico at the minute so not sure if it's working or not. Not reason I know of that would men it isn't. How do you know that yours aren't uploading? Are you getting an error or something?

Cheers!

ok so I don't know if they aren't uploading BUT they aren't showing up in the plugin settings under upload filters.  So I am assuming they aren't uploading.  Enjoy your time in Mexico though! I'm just simply reporting :)

radeon

Hey all! So good news and bad news! 

I've just pushed an update for all 4 plugins to bring it all in line with some changes in the new server version coming out soon. These were breaking changes for them so I wanted to make sure they get in before messing with the existing stuff.

I have a few issues I want/need to work out and I'm also thinking of moving hosts for the media as looking at some of my server logs, it would appear that the current host is spending more time offline than on! 

Some of you may also be interested to know the YTrailers plugin has been updated too. You'll just need to manually download the latest dll from my site and overwrite the old one:

http://www.ballingtons.com/products

For those of you that don't know, YTtrailers is an unofficial plugin which Downloads Trailers from YouTube for your movies and stores them locally with your collection

Once the new server version has been rolled out (of if you're on beta/dev), you will get the new version. 

Cheers! Radeon

epayson85

So I'm on the beta and my movie theme is on version 1.1.2.1 and the tv theme is on 1.1.2.0  

I don't know if those are the latest versions or not but I no longer have the ability to download or upload for either of those plugins under my scheduled tasks.  

radeon

That's the changes but they are breaking changes for the beta and will only work on the latest dev so you'll unfortunately have you wait it out a few days until the beta catches up.

epayson85

That's the changes but they are breaking changes for the beta and will only work on the latest dev so you'll unfortunately have you wait it out a few days until the beta catches up.

ok cool no big deal just wanted to make sure you were aware.

• Like 1

epayson85

Radeon, any idea what version of the server we should see this running again? I am at beta 205 now and still don't see your plugins listed under tasks.  (except for ytrailers that still works)

radeon

Radeon, any idea what version of the server we should see this running again? I am at beta 205 now and still don't see your plugins listed under tasks.  (except for ytrailers that still works)

You'll need to be on 3.0.9000+ to get the scheduled tasks back. YTrailers will also need updating when you get to the version too. 

epayson85

I'm on 3.1.205 I update my ytrailers via your website. Is there anyway to manually download the latest versions of your other plugins?

epayson85

So I just tried to do an upload scan after adding a theme I ripped from a blu-ray and it never showed up in my upload list.  I decided to take a look at the logs and I can see where it attempts to upload the files... in fact its trying to on a bunch that I have added weeks ago... but I can't see where it completes the upload or fails.  I attached my log so you can take a look and see if there is anything going on.  Two I spotted for sure that were trying to upload... StarTrek Beyond and The secret life of pets.

Log2.txt

• 2 months later...

I just bought the 4 pack but the only one that managed to find something was the TV Theme Music. I have hundreds of movies on my server and I manually ran the task but nothing shows in the list after.

radeon

Hey! I had a bit of a rookie moment yesterday and broke some stuff on the server side of things! woops! give it a go not and you should find it's sorted! :-)

epayson85

Hey! I had a bit of a rookie moment yesterday and broke some stuff on the server side of things! woops! give it a go not and you should find it's sorted! :-)

working again for me thank you Radeon! 

• 1 month later...

Howzit?!

Just purchased the new Nvidia Shield and was wondering if eventually the video themes would be added to it...

radeon

Howzit?!

Just purchased the new Nvidia Shield and was wondering if eventually the video themes would be added to it...

Yo! 

This would be a feature of the client, not my plugin I'm afraid. Not sure if it is possible with the android client yet tho? Not personally a fan of it. Would be one to put to the dev of that client. Is that ebr? 

As a side note, I noticed the webclient uses the vids now and looks stunning for it! :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
dreimer

Heyho, do I get this right that you plugin ignores the metadata path I added to Emby Server? I am no big fan of adding metadata to my NAS at all, these belong to the server keeping my source location clean. 2nd problem ist that all movies are in one folder, root folder. Thus if I understand things right, your plugins will not load more than one theme mp3/mp4 at all, right? Same for the Audio one. TV section plugin set is kicked for now because I have no fun in cleaning my sources once more after Emby already thought the idea would be cool adding all meta stuff in there (not anymore though, one path to rule em all and it works fine.) ^^

• 3 weeks later...
GhostRider

Hi

I was wondering if the Movie Theme Videos Plugin "remembers" folders it has scanned and skips these in future scans. Just that I notice a new scan with the Movie Theme Videos Plugin finds backdrop themes very well for new movies but on my setup it never picks up a theme for a previous movie. I would have expected a low hit rate on previously scanned films but I never seem to get any so wondered if there was some setting I need to change to rescan all folders from scratch?

jachin99

I bought this plugin and have it installed on my server.  I get video backdrops for my movies (I only use emby for movies) on the emby theater app for windows 10 but I can't get them to play on emby for WMC.  I have tried the default skin, and subdued but I get the same results.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks.