Bulky: Bulk(Mass) MetaData Editor

Cheesegeezer

VicMoore

@rbjtechI think I see what happened to you.  When you bulk edit you do not see the changes until you hit return.  If you click prev and next to view the items you want see the changes.

Vic

VicMoore

@rbjtechI think I have the problem fixed.  I just uploaded  plugin 2.5

Let me know if you have any questions.

Vic

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

rbjtech
10 hours ago, VicMoore said:

@rbjtechI think I have the problem fixed.  I just uploaded  plugin 2.5

Let me know if you have any questions.

Vic

ok great - let me try again with the new version - thanks Vic ! 

edit - yep, perfect.  If I now click 'save' after selecting the action type (Replace All in the case below) then it saves it to all the items I had selected, not just the 'visible' item (usually Item 1 in the list).

Thanks for the quick fix :)

image.thumb.png.f0d9f4c705cde41046b7740e791579df.png

image.thumb.png.c5993d3e34069fa0672d6781e352a8c3.png

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 4

Junglejim

Hi @VicMoore, I tested your update for the "Min Critic Rating". The dropdown menu values are perfect 👍 but I can't get it to filter anything.

Whatever value I choose it just returns my full movie library. I'm not sure if the omdb scraper is installed by default so maybe most would not have critic ratings to test with.

The "Min Community Rating" filter works great, I can choose 8.0 and it will filter my movie library to basically the movies I have in the imdb top 250 (78 movies).

I tried the same with the "Min Critic Rating" filter (80%) but as I said it didn't work. 🤔 Maybe someone else with critic ratings can test just to confirm? ;)

VicMoore

Good morning @Junglejim

I don't actually filter the "min critic rating" myself. I pass the info to Emby and it returns to me the filtered information and I display it.  I will try to test it later today.

Vic

• Thanks 1

Junglejim
11 minutes ago, VicMoore said:

Good morning @Junglejim

I don't actually filter the "min critic rating" myself. I pass the info to Emby and it returns to me the filtered information and I display it.  I will try to test it later today.

Vic

Yeah I understand that, prob the same with the "min community rating" (or all the general filters). :)

Thanks for taking a look , it would be nice to get it working.. Could create some nice playlists with it (VirtualTV) ;)👍

Edited by Junglejim

VicMoore

@JunglejimI am looking at adding the capability to create playlists and channels for VirtualTV.  Sometime when you have time, share your ideas with me.

vic

• Like 2

GrimReaper
19 minutes ago, Junglejim said:

Could create some nice playlists with it (VirtualTV)

IIRC, doesn't VirtualTV already have Min. Critic rating channel rule?

• Agree 2

Junglejim
1 minute ago, VicMoore said:

@JunglejimI am looking at adding the capability to create playlists and channels for VirtualTV.  Sometime when you have time, share your ideas with me.

vic

Cool mate, I'm a big fan/user of VirtualTV and will gladly share ideas.. I would love this capability. 👍

I use this app to create a lot of my channels plus VirtualTV has some great filters of it's own.. ;)

Looking forward to this. 😁🍻

Junglejim
4 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

IIRC, doesn't VirtualTV already have Min. Critic rating channel rule?

Yep it does. :) Just trying to get it to work with bulky also.. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Junglejim

I think if we could use a bunch of general (emby) filters all at once and then tag them to a channel.. That's gold!

VirtualTV has some great rules to create channels but this could/will make it a lot easier/refined! Tag's are good.. "This is the way" :)

CarlosLima

Hi,
Is it possible to use the plugin to bulk add tags to all videos from all libraries?

Cheesegeezer
43 minutes ago, CarlosLima said:

Hi,
Is it possible to use the plugin to bulk add tags to all videos from all libraries?

Library specific only

CarlosLima

Thanks for answering.
So if I have 30 libraries and apply the plugin individually to each of the libraries at the end I will have all the libraries with the tag?

Cheesegeezer
3 minutes ago, CarlosLima said:

Thanks for answering.
So if I have 30 libraries and apply the plugin individually to each of the libraries at the end I will have all the libraries with the tag?

I don’t know, yo no se, exactly what you want to achieve. If you have 1 server and 30 libraries(which is quite uncomprehendable) then yes you choose your library and go. 

Junglejim
14 hours ago, CarlosLima said:

Thanks for answering.

30 library's, seriously? That's crazy! Do you have a library for each genre? 😆

That would make it hard to bulk edit because as @Cheesegeezersaid it's a per library bulk edit... So repeat 30 times. 🤪

• Like 1

Clangrijan

Hello everyone!

I have a bit of a mess with the movie genres. For instance, for the 'Adventure' genre, some movies are labeled in Spanish as 'Aventuras', others as 'Adventure' in English, and some in Spanish as 'Aventura'... Could the plugin help me unify everything under one genre easily? The issue I see is that some movies have multiple genres, such as adventure and comedy at the same time. And I fear that if I make changes en masse, I may accidentally delete the 'Comedy' genre. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you very much!

Edited by Clangrijan

GrimReaper
1 hour ago, Clangrijan said:

Hello everyone!

I have a bit of a mess with the movie genres. For instance, for the 'Adventure' genre, some movies are labeled in Spanish as 'Aventuras', others as 'Adventure' in English, and some in Spanish as 'Aventura'... Could the plugin help me unify everything under one genre easily? The issue I see is that some movies have multiple genres, such as adventure and comedy at the same time. And I fear that if I make changes en masse, I may accidentally delete the 'Comedy' genre. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you very much!

Use Genre Cleaner plugin instead. 

• Agree 1

VicMoore

Hello everyone - I have been away, but still had time for programming. 

I added to the plugin the ability to create new and manage existing Collections.  I will soon add the ability to create and manage playlists.  I have also fixed all reported bugs.

Vic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ninko

When filtering by tag = true, no results are returned unless you are searching within the season folder of an item with a tag.

Is that how it's meant to work?

Junglejim
10 hours ago, Ninko said:

When filtering by tag = true, no results are returned unless you are searching within the season folder of an item with a tag.

Is that how it's meant to work?

Are you tagging the whole TV Show? There is no need to drill down and tag episodes for VirtualTV, access control etc.

Maybe tag episodes for smart playlists? What are you trying to achieve with the tags?

This is "Tag = true" for my TV Show library.. Most are used with VirtualTV mixed/single content channels and for access control for my young niece.

Screenshot_2023-05-06_11-15-53.thumb.png.0568bc64e436306713c320469d7c46a2.png

Edited by Junglejim

Ninko
1 hour ago, Junglejim said:

Are you tagging the whole TV Show? There is no need to drill down and tag episodes for VirtualTV, access control etc.

Maybe tag episodes for smart playlists? What are you trying to achieve with the tags?

This is "Tag = true" for my TV Show library.. Most are used with VirtualTV mixed/single content channels and for access control for my young niece.

Screenshot_2023-05-06_11-15-53.thumb.png.0568bc64e436306713c320469d7c46a2.png

No, I'm only tagging a few individual episodes from different TV shows.

I was hoping the tag = true would give me a list of the items with tags (I use tags to keep track of any recordings that have a problem and needs redoing).

Junglejim
16 minutes ago, Ninko said:

No, I'm only tagging a few individual episodes from different TV shows.

I was hoping the tag = true would give me a list of the items with tags (I use tags to keep track of any recordings that have a problem and needs redoing).

Ok, have you tried "Include Item Types = Episode" along with "Tag = True" in the general filter?

That should show you your tagged episodes as well.

• Like 1

Ninko
4 minutes ago, Junglejim said:

Ok, have you tried "Include Item Types = Episode" along with "Tag = True" in the general filter?

That should show you your tagged episodes as well.

That worked, thanks.

Junglejim

Hi @VicMooreI think I've found another bug.

The "Clear All" button doesn't work in some situations.

A example would be, If I select "Has a Tag = True" in the general filter the result comes back with "all items selected" and the clear all button doesn't work as expected.

If you just want to edit a few tags out of the possible 100+ of filtered results it can be a bit of a pain having to go through and deselect the ones you don't need. ;)

I know I could search for the tag I want to edit but I just thought the "Clear All" button should work in that situation.

Cheers.

Edited by Junglejim