Bulky: Bulk(Mass) MetaData Editor

Cheesegeezer

Junglejim
3 hours ago, Super957 said:

I try this plugin for first time...but in the libraries of movies (4.300 movies) at right the letters are show not correct, see screenshot

While my others library show correct...

There is a way to fix ?

Thank

Hispa

Senza titolo.png

Senza titolo2.png

Wow man, you have over 4000 movies.. that's crazy 😆, respect!

Can't comment on the bug because I only have like just under 400. 😕

• Thanks 1

VicMoore

Good morning @Super957.  I have not seen this problem before. Could you send me more information.  I will study the code and try to figure out what's going on.

Vic

Eigeplackter

I dont have the HTPC accessible right now, but I think he‘s facing the same issue as I mentioned, the alpha(bet)-picker not complete.

And if you click a letter you are not bumped to the correspondending movies.

Super957
5 hours ago, VicMoore said:

Good morning @Super957.  I have not seen this problem before. Could you send me more information.  I will study the code and try to figure out what's going on.

Vic

Yes but in which way i can send more information...

I can tell that other library with 260 movie has this problem..pheraps is the high number ?

The other library are ok

Hispa

Senza titolo.png

Cheesegeezer
12 minutes ago, Super957 said:

Yes but in which way i can send more information...

I can tell that other library with 260 movie has this problem..pheraps is the high number ?

The other library are ok

Hispa

Senza titolo.png

What browser do you use?

if on chrome or edge try CTRL+SHIFT+I

on firefox use CTRL+SHIFT+K

it will open the console and look for any red colour med text. Take a screenshot and post for vic to look at

Super957
9 hours ago, VicMoore said:

Hello @Super957I found the problem and fixed it. I uploaded a update to the plugin.

Vic

Thank mate i try and report.

So one step more ...but missed some letters eg. A, E, D, I, O etc...

And in others libraries "Music Video" that i post screenshot in previous post now plugin show only a video respect before where are show 260 !!!

Hispa

Senza titolo.png

Senza titolo2.png

Edited by Super957

Junglejim

Hi @VicMooreI think a few versions back... 0.0.1.14 from memory you cleaned up the music library and it looked really good at that point.

For some reason it seems to have reverted back to a jumbled mess (artists/albums all together) not to sure what happened there?

Not a big deal, I don't really tag music in emby's library db, just thought I'd point it out in case you missed it. ;)

VicMoore

Good morning @Super957.  The alpha picker will only include the starting characters for files that exist. 

Vic

Cheesegeezer

Morning Vic,

Hows you getting on chief?  Wondering if your having some Teams issues at all

VicMoore

@JunglejimI just uploaded the plugin. I made some changes that should fix your Music library.  Let me know how it works.

Vic

Zauberwaldi

Is there a way to filter for costum parental ratings? currently i see fixed filters on min and max ratings, but for some reason i have alot of files that have different ratings like Germany 0, Germany 6 etc.

I would like to change them to like FSK 6 etc.

I can see FSKs in the dropdown menu but i cant enter a costum format to look for, so its hard to say if i change the correct ones without looking file by file.

I would like to search the Parental Ratings for like Germany 0 and then Bulk edit the outcome to FSK 0 etc.

Hope my english isnt to bad^^

VicMoore

Hello @Zauberwaldiyour English is fantastic.  I don't have a way to search the Parental ratings at the moment.  I will look into how to do it.  If it can be done easily then I will consider implementing it. At the moment I am just trying to get everything debugged. Check back with me in a few weeks.  Your suggestion is a good one. Thanks for letting me know.

Vic

GrimReaper

Custom ratings act as an 'override' of Parental Ratings and as such should be in the same format, else Emby will treat them as "unrecognized" and basically there'll be very little use for them (except if per-user option "Block items with no or unrecognized rating information" is selected). 'Custom' there doesn't mean 'Enter whatever provisional term you fancy' (though you can, with above restrictions applied) but customize existing rating with higher/lower tier. 

• Like 1

Junglejim
19 hours ago, VicMoore said:

@JunglejimI just uploaded the plugin. I made some changes that should fix your Music library.  Let me know how it works.

Vic

@VicMooreHi mate, I just tested 0.0.1.17 and that didn't seem to fix the music library (still a mix of artists and albums and the root music folder)

It  was good in 0.0.1.14 and started with all the artists (root music folder).

VicMoore

I just uploaded plugin  0.0.1.18

I think I have finally fixed saving UserData - for example IsFavorite and Played.  I also adjusted some of the REST API URLs  to allow the filters to work better.

Vic

Edited by VicMoore

VicMoore

Good morning (afternoon) @Junglejim Please send me a picture of your music folder.  Mine looks OK.  Thanks for bring this to my attention.  I would like to fix it ASAP

Vic

BRVICR
On 4/9/2023 at 12:09 AM, Junglejim said:

Hi @BRVICRNot sure what your trying to achieve here..?

Emby or Bulky can't edit embedded tags, only programs like (kid3/mp3tag/MKVToolNix GUI) will do that.

Emby/Bulky just adds tags to the respective library db entry's (folder/file) which is useful in so many ways (filtering smart playlists, virtualTV, restricting user access... etc...) .

I"m using the tags for access control. I want the tag to be applied at the album level whereas Bulky applies it to the folder level. I can add a tag at the album level through the Emby interface. If I apply the tag using Bulky songs within that folder inherit the tag, but since the album doesn't get tagged no albums show up in the Albums section of Emby. User can still access the songs through the Songs view, but can't view them in the Album view.

Junglejim
18 hours ago, VicMoore said:

Good morning (afternoon) @Junglejim Please send me a picture of your music folder.  Mine looks OK.  Thanks for bring this to my attention.  I would like to fix it ASAP

Vic

@VicMooreyeah no probs mate, currently I have 110 Artists and 173 Albums in my music library...

Screenshot_2023-04-12_18-01-52.thumb.png.2afca3a4697fa8a4f3ea1b5052759d19.png

Screenshot_2023-04-12_18-02-17.thumb.png.fc0602cc348ae5a8a57e35285dd8dc51.png

When in the plugin music library it shows 284 which is Artists + Albums + The root music folder...

Screenshot_2023-04-12_18-03-09.thumb.png.7259406b60521e7bad2a053713c2c927.png

Screenshot_2023-04-12_18-03-35.thumb.png.3948b34cfaa55912d8f625b9a514bdf3.png

As you can see it has both artists/albums in the screen shot's, plus the root music folder shown above.

EDIT:

To prove I'm not going crazy :)  I have a backup dll file (0.0.1.12) I think and that works great for some reason... :)

110 Artists in the plugin music folder how it should be... 😕

Screenshot_2023-04-12_18-52-04.thumb.png.4d531305b688a3003f99b201867ec68d.png

Edited by Junglejim

Junglejim
13 hours ago, BRVICR said:

I"m using the tags for access control. I want the tag to be applied at the album level whereas Bulky applies it to the folder level. I can add a tag at the album level through the Emby interface. If I apply the tag using Bulky songs within that folder inherit the tag, but since the album doesn't get tagged no albums show up in the Albums section of Emby. User can still access the songs through the Songs view, but can't view them in the Album view.

Yeah mate, I here ya! The music library for me is a little messed up so there's no way I'm going to use tags with music at the mo, not that I would anyway but I'm not prepared to test them at this point.