Bulky: Bulk(Mass) MetaData Editor

Cheesegeezer

Sojourner9
On 12/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, feerlessleadr said:

When I go into my Music library, despite having a large number of music, it says "Music (50)" at the top, and only the first 50 albums are shown to me. When I click on 'Folders are off' to turn on folder view, same thing, only the first 50 artists are shown. 

The same thing happens when I navigate to my kids' Music library as well. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm running version 1.0.20.0 on emby server v. 4.7.14.0 on Windows 10 Pro. 

Thanks

I'm having the same issue feerlessleadr is -- I have 307 folders in my music library.  But, Bulky will only show the first 50 of them.

Emby version 4.8.3.0,  Bulky version 1.0.20.0,  Windows 10 - tried with Firefox and MS Edge browsers in case it was a browser thing.

I can go into the filters, and change it show descending - and then I get the last 50 folders - but still limited to 50

I can use filters to look for specific artists or albums to get the items between the first 50 and last 50, so it is workable for what I need - but I figure probably not working as intended.

• 3 weeks later...
K1ng_Lear

Is there the possibility to add a tag to several movies in one step? I wish I could select e.g. 200 movies and add a tag, e.g. noKids, in one step. 

Junglejim
16 minutes ago, K1ng_Lear said:

Is there the possibility to add a tag to several movies in one step? I wish I could select e.g. 200 movies and add a tag, e.g. noKids, in one step. 

Yep, you can ctl select movies you want to tag, or maybe filter then ctl select the movies. Then bulk edit and scroll down to the tags section. From there you have a few options (add to) is prob the go, then hit save.

Edited by Junglejim

K1ng_Lear
5 minutes ago, Junglejim said:

Yep, you can ctl select movies you want to tag, or maybe filter then ctl select the movies. Then bulk edit and scroll down to the tags section. From there you have a few options (add to) is prob the go, then it save.

Maybe I handle it wrong, but it didn't work to me. I selected several movies and than the mentioned bulk edit button. Then it startet with the first movie and I have to add the tag to every movie one by one. Where is my mistake?

By the way, I have macbook, the ctl doesn't work.

Edited by K1ng_Lear

Junglejim
5 minutes ago, K1ng_Lear said:

Maybe I handle it wrong, but it didn't work to me. I selected several movies and than the mentioned bulk edit button. Then it startet with the first movie and I have to add the tag to every movie one by one. Where is my mistake?

Don't worry about the next/previous bull, I'm not sure why that's there.. maybe to preview what your about to change?

Just scroll down to the tags section and add your tag and select (add to) or what ever you want to do.

Edit: Don't forget to add your tag to the textbox. :)

Edited by Junglejim
  • Thanks 1

Ninko

@VicMooreIs it possible to search for items based on resolution? I saw you can search for SD, HD 4K etc, but can you search for content that is 360p or 480p or 576p etc for example?

Thanks