marcelveldt

marcelveldt

One more thing then i will shut up at last :lol:

Still no autoscrolling for the description in pvr recordings...

Damn, I was so sure I checked that change in but I forgot :huh:

Changed all textboxes to autoscroll, with a delay of 8 seconds.

If needed I can create a skinsetting to enable/disable autoscroll and maybe to set it's delay but as most users want the scroll and the delay seems fine to me I'll start with this. I can always do the extra skinsetting but if there's no need for it will only add extra complexity.

new beta available in few hours.

marcelveldt

Is it possible to get rid of the call sign and just show the logos in the EPG?  Then shrink the logo field?

Yeah, but it takes quitte a lot of changes to the dialog because I want it to be an optional setting (most users do want the channel name to be there). Will take a quick look if I can do a quick fix, otherwise I'll implement it next week, after current release has been updated to the stable repo.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Hi mercel thanks for making the change to the menu bar (confluence) it looks nicer,

one other issue I have noticed worth mentioning is when select power off bottom on android set, it just simple closed Kodi, whiles on Wins7 the whole system short down, is there a reason why Titan  behaves differently I would I have thought power off mean shot down across board regardless of the system.

Secondly is a way to clear cache on android box without going to android to clear cache/data, the reason I asked, I noticed after several Titan update, plus adding new movies and making changes to My library, MB3/Kodi movies loads repeats twice meaning after loading 1000 movies, then it start over again.

I have reported this issue in past, and I recalled it was mentioned that it is due to dirty cache between client and server, also I recalled you  wrote a patched to stop this recurrence, but this repeats  still continues.

To overcome this issue, I will open android> setting>app>Kodi and clean cache, restart Kodi configuration from scratch, this seem to work but not efficient as I have to reset MB3 add on from beginning which very annoying, should i post a log if that would help to  trouble shoot,  pls let me know.

Thz

The settings in the powermenu are indeed different between windows and android platform. This was a request by the Kodi developers on the skinshortcuts script a while back because android shouldn't have a shutdown option.

You can alter the shutdown menu yourself and add some other buttons in there.

See skin settings --> homescreen layout --> customize powermenu

The issue you describe has also been mentioned in another forumthread, looks like the same issue to me...

See: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/17217-slow-media-load-times/page-4&do=findComment&comment=173482

Are you using it on a FTV too ?

To keep things organized could you please post this issue in there as I don't think it's skinrelated...

• Like 1

e123enitan

The settings in the powermenu are indeed different between windows and android platform. This was a request by the Kodi developers on the skinshortcuts script a while back because android shouldn't have a shutdown option.

The issue you describe has also been mentioned in another forumthread, looks like the same issue to me...

See: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/17217-slow-media-load-times/page-4&do=findComment&comment=173482

To keep things organized could you please post this issue in there as I don't think it's skinrelated...

Thanks for your quick turnaround-

First issue:

I will give your suggestion on the first issue a try.

Second issue:

the link/comments therein described my experienced perfectly, I will monitor progress through the link

No I am not on Fire TV, I am using Tronsmart Box OS=Kitkat 

Thanks alot

marcelveldt

Thanks for your quick turnaround-

First issue:

I will give your suggestion on the first issue a try.

Second issue:

the link/comments therein described my experienced perfectly, I will monitor progress through the link

No I am not on Fire TV, I am using Tronsmart Box OS=Kitkat

Thanks alot

Also notice that you can turn off "show load progress" in the addonsettings

One thing I noticed using the latest betas: Next Up Episodes no longer updates after playback finishes.

If I start an episode from the Next Up widget, the same episode is still shown as next episode after playback finishes. A refresh used to be triggered after finished playback.

I am not sure when/how the content is currently updated, but it is no longer right after playback.

Edited by tube82

e123enitan

Just want to commend that, android kitkat is super fast, I mean its very very fast, well done guys.

Back to the issue of power off, I did as U have suggested, I added Power off system to custom list, but when return to main-menu, i can see settings, Quit, Shutdown and Reboot, but no power off system, any idea where I may have missed steps.

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Mercel-
I am not sure if this have been reported or anyone have noticed this, if so kindly provide a link to the thread
Issue:
Where a movie folder contains two or more scenes in Titan the movie poster is blank (both android & Wins7), this has always works with no prob, I just noticed this yesterday so I thought I should escalate.
When I review server metadata, all the posters for multiple scenes displayed correctly?
I’ll try to refrain from guessing the source of the issue either addon/Titan,  any suggestions!

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

puithove

One thing I noticed using the latest betas: Next Up Episodes no longer updates after playbkack finishes.

If I start an episode from the Next Up widget, the same episode is still shown as next episode after playback finishes. A refresh used to be triggered after finished playback.

I am not sure when/how the content is currently updated, but it is no longer right after playback.

I've run into this as well.  I'm using the enhanced home screen.

marcelveldt

Does thos only happen if you leave the widget focussed ?

In other words: if you move away from the tvshows home tile and go to the movies tile for example and then go back to tvshows, does it update ?

marcelveldt

Think I've fixed it. Get the latest skin beta version (3.2.51) and let me know.

marcelveldt

Is there any way to get spotlight to change among all the new movies so its not always the same ( or untill i get a new movie/tv ) ?

Fixed in latest skin version....(beta version 3.2.51). Added a auto scroll every 8 seconds to the spotlight widget.

marcelveldt

Mercel-

I am not sure if this have been reported or anyone have noticed this, if so kindly provide a link to the thread

Issue:

Where a movie folder contains two or more scenes in Titan the movie poster is blank (both android & Wins7), this has always works with no prob, I just noticed this yesterday so I thought I should escalate.

When I review server metadata, all the posters for multiple scenes displayed correctly?

I’ll try to refrain from guessing the source of the issue either addon/Titan,  any suggestions!

Thanks

What do you mean exactly by scenes ?

marcelveldt

My second question is regarding Music related Fanart background images. The skin seems to pull the Fanart images that are Album covers instead of Artist pictures. Is there any way to change this? There are two reasons I ask: I use the Coverart plugin and it creates the CD cover look for album covers. When the skin uses those for backgrounds it doesn't look very good when expanded to 1080 on the TV. Plus, Media Browser downloads images for the album covers that are 200x200 and blowing that image size up makes it look terrible. I have gone into the Meta data manager and changed some of the images to a larger image size but I have a LOT of music and it would take me forever to change them all.

Hi Jason, in latest version of the addon (0.9.782) this should be fixed.

• Like 1

e123enitan

What do you mean exactly by scenes ?

When the movie folder is structured as below, the poster fails to populate in Titan, there wasn't an issue in the past as I mentioned, hope this helps

\Movies\Avatar (2009)\Avatar (2009)-cd1.mkv

\Movies\Avatar (2009)\Avatar (2009)-cd2.mkv

Or

\Movies\Avatar (2009)\Avatar (2009)-Scene 1.mkv

\Movies\Avatar (2009)\Avatar (2009)-Scene 2.mkv

Thanks

pünktchen

When the movie folder is structured as below, the poster fails to populate in Titan, there wasn't an issue in the past as I mentioned, hope this helps

Or

Thanks

I have seen a similar problem. I arrange my boxsets as a real folder structure:

Movies\
   X-Men Collection\
	poster.jpg
	fanart.jpg
	X-Men 1\
	    poster.jpg
	    fanart.jpg
	    X-Men 1.nfo
	    X-Men 1.mkv
	X-Men 2\
	    poster.jpg
	    fanart.jpg
	    X-Men 2.nfo
	    X-Men 2.mkv

The fanart.jpg is shown for the collection folder but not the poster.jpg (or folder.jpg)

e123enitan

Movies\
   X-Men Collection\
	poster.jpg
	fanart.jpg
	X-Men 1\
	    poster.jpg
	    fanart.jpg
	    X-Men 1.nfo
	    X-Men 1.mkv
	X-Men 2\
	    poster.jpg
	    fanart.jpg
	    X-Men 2.nfo
	    X-Men 2.mkv

The fanart.jpg is shown for the collection folder but not the poster.jpg (or folder.jpg)

Here is d pic of movies in my folder container, (this dvd is broken into various componets) could there be an issue with this structure b/cos this is MB3  recommended library/file setup and It has always been like this for years and it works.

I think this issue may not relates to Titan b/cos I tried with default confluence same issue, posters for folders with multiples scenes did not populate, I am wondering if I should open a new thread for this under Kodi, pls advice.

Thanks.

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Mercel my apology, I have to report these issues

First

for some reason this screen will just popup randomly, no predetermine order, never know when it will show up,

Second

is where the movie info isn't display, howvere the info is available in server metadata

Lastly

This one shows the movie info, totaly in consistent with the second pic,

I am not sure if this is Titan issue but it would server as starting point,

Let me know what you think

Cheers and thanks for all your efforts

Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

Or

Thanks

Stacked files are currently not supported by the addon.

It's on the feature request list of the addon, hopefully soon to be added:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Kodi/issues/94

marcelveldt

As far as I'm aware of there's no need to create the collection folders yourself, MediaBrowser will do this for you out of the box if you have the boxsets plugin installed on your MB3 server.

In the mediabrowser addon for Kodi there's a setting to "collapse" box sets, I believe it's enabled by default but I might be mistaking here.

@@Luke please correct me when I'm wrong here. This is the way it is supposed to work right ?

marcelveldt

Mercel my apology, I have to report these issues

First

for some reason this screen will just popup randomly, no predetermine order, never know when it will show up,

Second

is where the movie info isn't display, howvere the info is available in server metadata 

1) Well, that's something new :) Never saw that happening before. Does is just pop up out of nowhere ? Are you on a specific screen when this happens, for example on the homescreen ?

Are you sure you don't have a specific remote button mapped to open up videos, because that's the screen that you see...

2) Kodi has a setting to hide the plots (to prevent spoilers). Looks like you have that turned on.

Go to settings --> Videos --> Library --> "Show plot for unwatched items" --> enable it.

• Like 1

pünktchen

As far as I'm aware of there's no need to create the collection folders yourself, MediaBrowser will do this for you out of the box if you have the boxsets plugin installed on your MB3 server.

In the mediabrowser addon for Kodi there's a setting to "collapse" box sets, I believe it's enabled by default but I might be mistaking here.

@@Luke please correct me when I'm wrong here. This is the way it is supposed to work right ?

Yeah i know about the autoboxset plugin, but don't like it...

Also i like to have a clean structure in Windows Explorer or other programs and if i understand it right, the Android app uses the folder structure not the library views of Mediabrowser.

Question is why does it work for fanart but not for posters?!

puithove

Does thos only happen if you leave the widget focussed ?

In other words: if you move away from the tvshows home tile and go to the movies tile for example and then go back to tvshows, does it update ?

Changing focus and back on the homescreen would NOT trigger an update.  However, if I drilled into (clicked on) the TV Shows tile then came back up to the home screen it would usually update.

Think I've fixed it. Get the latest skin beta version (3.2.51) and let me know.

I just "watched" a show on my slow test box with the update applied.  When it returned to the homescreen I saw that it hadn't yet updated.  Then I saw the widget blank out and come back updated (I assume this was a refresh from the server).  I figure on my faster clients this will be closer to realtime.  So that's probably fixed.

However, as a different test, I drilled into TV Shows, to the episode at the top of the Next Up list, marked it watched, then came back up to the home screen.  The Next Up list in the widget did NOT update until I switched to the movies tile and back.  This is the same if I go in this way and mark an episode as Unwatched - after returning to the home screen have to change focus to a different tile and back before the list updates.