marcelveldt

hey marcelveldt i install everything again and now all work good, i have one question, how can i get music library open by artist? now is opened by tracks

thanks in advanced

marcelveldt

hey marcelveldt i install everything again and now all work good, i have one question, how can i get music library open by artist? now is opened by tracks

thanks in advanced

Just change the shortcut for the music tile to open up artists. You can do that in skin settings --> edit home tile

select music tile --> edit shortcut --> select music --> artists

In the mediabrowser addon teh default for all music is "songs". Some library like view (like kodi) is on the wish list.

tired dad

Hello.... I seem to have two Titan skins: 3.2.3 (which says there's an update available, but will not update) and 3.2.36 BETA (Helix)... is that normal? 

Edited by tired dad

marcelveldt

Hello.... I seem to have two Titan skins: 3.2.3 (which says there's an update available, but will not update) and 3.2.36 BETA (Helix)... is that normal?

That means you have both the stable and the beta installed. The skin has just updated on the repo, it can take a while before its fully synced. Just try to update later and it will work

tired dad

That means you have both the stable and the beta installed. The skin has just updated on the repo, it can take a while before its fully synced. Just try to update later and it will work

OK thanks... I don't recall installing both, hence the question.  Updating skins doesn't affect settings does it? All mine went back to default, but I think that was due to the Kodi MB3 plugin update.

marcelveldt

OK thanks... I don't recall installing both, hence the question. Updating skins doesn't affect settings does it? All mine went back to default, but I think that was due to the Kodi MB3 plugin update.

No, updating an addon or skin should definitely not harm your settings. Are you on windows? I've read on the kodi forums about a strange bug/flaw that sometimes the settings file of kodi gets deleted. The file is called guisettings.xml in the user settings folder of kodi. In that file all your preferences are stored including the skin you use.

Just change the shortcut for the music tile to open up artists. You can do that in skin settings --> edit home tile

select music tile --> edit shortcut --> select music --> artists

In the mediabrowser addon teh default for all music is "songs". Some library like view (like kodi) is on the wish list.

thanks for you help and great work

tired dad

No, updating an addon or skin should definitely not harm your settings. Are you on windows? I've read on the kodi forums about a strange bug/flaw that sometimes the settings file of kodi gets deleted. The file is called guisettings.xml in the user settings folder of kodi. In that file all your preferences are stored including the skin you use.

Yes, I am on Windows 7.  Quitting the program after the skin went to 3.36 BETA and restarting made the program go back to the Confluence skin.  I tried to add Titan but Kodi said the files were not complete.  Two minutes later, V3.39 appeared and that seems to have fixed things.  Even my log off button works now as an icon at the bottom!

tired dad

Hey... while you're online @@marcelveldt, how can I make Titan show the same view for all movie folders?  I have folders for differntt tpe of movies (Classics, Foreign, Kids, etc) and I am trying to make all of them use "Panel Details" or "Big Panel Details"

marcelveldt

Hey... while you're online @@marcelveldt, how can I make Titan show the same view for all movie folders?  I have folders for differntt tpe of movies (Classics, Foreign, Kids, etc) and I am trying to make all of them use "Panel Details" or "Big Panel Details"

It should do that by default when you're using mediabrowser.

Also, if you open up the mediabrowser addon from video-addons, scroll all the way to the bottom --> set views

There you can set a prefered view mode for a specific item type.

Normally this should be already handled by the skin itself. If you do not enable "do to force view" in the addon settings, the addon will "remember" the view you set for a media type.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Yes, I am on Windows 7.  Quitting the program after the skin went to 3.36 BETA and restarting made the program go back to the Confluence skin.  I tried to add Titan but Kodi said the files were not complete.  Two minutes later, V3.39 appeared and that seems to have fixed things.  Even my log off button works now as an icon at the bottom!

The mediabrowser repo can sometimes be a bit slow with replicating changes. So if a skin gets updated in the repo, it could give an error some time after that update untill all is content on the mirror servers because it "knows" about the update but the files are not yet there. In case that happens just try it again later.

tired dad

It should do that by default when you're using mediabrowser.

Also, if you open up the mediabrowser addon from video-addons, scroll all the way to the bottom --> set views

There you can set a prefered view mode for a specific item type.

Normally this should be already handled by the skin itself. If you do not enable "do to force view" in the addon settings, the addon will "remember" the view you set for a media type.

Awesome thanks. I had turned off the videos (and music) by default as I don't use them, so I wasn't quite sure where to go.  I found the settings page via your method confirmed it works.

blublub

Hi

I have some movies with DVD/bluray extras.
I see the extras in MB Web interface and I can view them there.

However I fail to see them in Kodi with Titan, it's just the movie list. Pressing "context menu" doesn't help either. (I somehow expected a button left if the movie list in the film info which then could be selected.)

EDIT:

Mhh the more I look the more I find missing. in Kodi I can't access the episode / film details I seen in MBS Web interface

Am I just to dumb to find that or is it not visible in the "list view" - I have tried Beta and Stable release

Edited by blublub

e123enitan

HI Marcel - Any thought on building Titan skin for MB Classic? Other skins like Neo, Xneo etc are currently available, but would be awesome! have almighty Titan :lol: , Should I open a I thread for this topic? 

Cheers!

Hi, I just disovered the "Thumbs" view which I really like for TV shows.

However, I have a suggestion for it.

Would it be possible to add a zoom effect for the selected item, similar to the effect in the wall view?

I sometimes get "lost", despite the selection border - something that never happens in wall view.

What I mean exactly:

54c29a099d556_screenshot005.png

vs

54c29ac5f29d1_screenshot006.png

shaefurr

My suggestion for TV shows, in the now playing OSD there's a cover and disc image, but for shows the disc is usually blank since most my shows dont have disc art, can we have an option to disable it for just shows? If it disables everywhere id just leave it on since it looks awesome for movies.

marcelveldt

Hi

I have some movies with DVD/bluray extras.

I see the extras in MB Web interface and I can view them there.

However I fail to see them in Kodi with Titan, it's just the movie list. Pressing "context menu" doesn't help either. (I somehow expected a button left if the movie list in the film info which then could be selected.)

EDIT:

Mhh the more I look the more I find missing. in Kodi I can't access the episode / film details I seen in MBS Web interface

Am I just to dumb to find that or is it not visible in the "list view" - I have tried Beta and Stable release

You have to press info Button on your remote or i on keyboard

• Like 1

blublub

@@marcelveldt

ahhhhhhh !!!! How could I miss that...

thx

Sorry, nope.

I now see: Trailor, Graphic, Actors and thats it. No extras or special - but they exist

Edited by blublub

shaefurr

Another question, are you able to add the scenes to titan like MBT has? also is there a way to view upcoming episodes? One thing I miss from MBT is checking when the next episode of a show is going to air.

marcelveldt

Another question, are you able to add the scenes to titan like MBT has? also is there a way to view upcoming episodes? One thing I miss from MBT is checking when the next episode of a show is going to air.

Nextaired is integrated into the skin but currently it only works with default kodi library, it will show upcoming episodes and even has an epg with upcoming episodes. I tried a few times to get it working with MediaBrowser too but I failed so far.

Looks like we have to wait untill this feature is added to the MediaBrowser addon

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

ahhhhhhh !!!! How could I miss that...

thx

Sorry, nope.

I now see: Trailor, Graphic, Actors and thats it. No extras or special - but they exist

Ah, now I get what you mean. You have some special video files...

Please try this: in kodi install the addon "video extras". If you have it installed the skin should show an extra button in that info screen to get you to the extra's. I've build that for native kodi library but it might just work too with mediabrowser.

marcelveldt

ok thanks for the info :)

No problem. About the scenes: I am not sure if this info is pulled from the MB server by the addon.

I'd be happy to skin something for it but I don't think that it exists in the available info in MB3 addon.

I'd suggest you to do a feature request for scenes selection and next aired episodes in the kodi addon thread so we can add it to our todo list :-)

shaefurr

Ya I have a bad tendency to post stuff on here that should be for the MB addon, or posting stuff there for this skin lol. I will though thanks

marcelveldt

Hi, I just disovered the "Thumbs" view which I really like for TV shows.

However, I have a suggestion for it.

Would it be possible to add a zoom effect for the selected item, similar to the effect in the wall view?

I sometimes get "lost", despite the selection border - something that never happens in wall view.

Yeah, I added a lot of views in the skin. I think there's a view for everyones preference in there  :-)

Also please check out latest beta has a skinsetting to turn on banners in list views, it's also really nice.

I'll do the zoom effect later today, I'm currently working on the skin to solve some issues.

• Like 1